+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
adding a line -

write to V.O "mark urgent" - attach page 36 of indian passport and state u cannot mail passport outside country of residence - eg- Germany"

VO may at their dicretion allow stamping at a nearest embassy ; although IRPA provision doesn't have any such liberty..

good luck

dagocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
terki said:
adding a line -

write to V.O "mark urgent" - attach page 36 of indian passport and state u cannot mail passport outside country of residence - eg- Germany"

VO may at their dicretion allow stamping at a nearest embassy ; although IRPA provision doesn't have any such liberty..

good luck
Thanks terki,

I think this is one of the options emerging out..write an email to NVDO..

Are you aware of the official id or shall i reply back on the same email id from which i received the passport request?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
24 said:
[size=12pt]
I sent my passport from Canada to New York for stamping. I had this conversation about sending Indian Passport out side country of residence with Immigration Officer(IO) during Interview. IO said that, that's if you are in India and also told me they were aware of this. IO also told me that they will send me a PPR letter and to attach it with PP while sending so if custom officer raises any question and call CCG-New York regarding that they will confirm it. I sent it and also confirmed with CCG-New York whether they received it or not through CSE-New York. Hope fully, I should get my PP back on Monday.

In case if this helps in anyway.

dagocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
24 said:
Guys who have been discussing about sending passport for stamping. just one thought. ...

We can send passport for stamping to any visa office. so say if u are in Canada and NDVO is ur visa office. and u have got passport request. You can send it to visa office in canada and get it stamped. Stamp could be given by any canadian visa office.

One of my friends did the same thing. And yes it is not safe to send out passports to other country. :)

I would suggest sending out email to cic or ndvo to confirm this as well.. Just my 2 cents
Thanks 24.

But I also read from another post that VO usually does not entertain stamping request to be transferred to another VO.

Is it true?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhararutulnaik said:
Hello Seniors

I am facing issues with my ECAS. Till yesterday i was able to check the status but suddenly now the page says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons"

I am panicking. I hope this does not mean that the game is over for me... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am waiting foe my 2nd line update.

PLEASE HELP
This is a very bad sign

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
sawtantar said:
Hello All

When i expect MR?
Is NDVO working on Saturday?

2nd line update on 24th of Jan 15
Process started on 22nd of Jan 15
PER received on dated 27th of November 14
Application received on dated 5th of August 14
we share same timeline....but I havent received anything. ..I am I unlucky...

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
DAGO

pl write to ndvo - email id ... DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Also send CSE - mark urgent - also Immigration Fax: (91-11) 4178-2031

like Goku stated - this may work out but in his case he was interviewed and had advantage of talking to immigration officer in person..

well as all know - cant take chances at border

pl act safely/wisely

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
dagocanada said:
Thanks 24.

But I also read from another post that VO usually does not entertain stamping request to be transferred to another VO.

Is it true?
Exactly lets make it sure. I am sending an email to NDVO and I would suggest u to send it as well. DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

They reply within 2 weeks. So dont panic!!

dagocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Goku said:
I sent my passport from Canada to New York for stamping. I had this conversation about sending Indian Passport out side country of residence with Immigration Officer(IO) during Interview. IO said that, that's if you are in India and also told me they were aware of this. IO also told me that they will send me a PPR letter and to attach it with PP while sending so if custom officer raises any question and call CCG-New York regarding that they will confirm it. I sent it and also confirmed with CCG-New York whether they received it or not through CSE-New York. Hope fully, I should get my PP back on Monday.

In case if this helps in anyway.
Thanks Goku,

+1. So if I understand you right
1) You sent your passport through someone authorised by you and you luckily had a change to talk to IO regarding it beforehand.
2) You attached a copy of PPR letter along with PP in case anyone questions the person who is carrying your PP

My questions are:
1) I hope this PPR letter is the same i received as attachment with the mail requesting passport. If not is this some different letter?
2) And this also means that I should inform NVDO beforehand that I am planning to do this so that they can confirm in case custom officer calls them.

dagocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
terki said:
DAGO

pl write to ndvo - email id ... DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Also send CSE - mark urgent - also Immigration Fax: (91-11) 4178-2031

like Goku stated - this may work out but in his case he was interviewed and had advantage of talking to immigration officer in person..

well as all know - cant take chances at border

pl act safely/wisely

Thanks terki

anishCan2014

Jan 25, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER 16 DEC
What are the chances of rejection after PER ?\
how many stages are still pending once we have PER number ?

dagocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
24 said:
Exactly lets make it sure. I am sending an email to NDVO and I would suggest u to send it as well. DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

They reply within 2 weeks. So dont panic!!
Yes 24,

This is emerging as the only option

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dagocanada said:
Thanks Goku,

+1. So if I understand you right
1) You sent your passport through someone authorised by you and you luckily had a change to talk to IO regarding it beforehand. A little correction: I sent it through UPS.
2) You attached a copy of PPR letter along with PP in case anyone questions the person who is carrying your PP It had phone no and fax no. in beginning of PPR email, incase if someone from custom department wants to verify.

My questions are:
1) I hope this PPR letter is the same i received as attachment with the mail requesting passport. If not is this some different letter? No different letter enclosed with email. Every thing mention in one email. In beginning of Email, detail about NVYO was mention like Immigration Section, phone no., fax no, etc.
2) And this also means that I should inform NVDO beforehand that I am planning to do this so that they can confirm in case custom officer calls them. Yes I think you should verify with them before sending PP to them. I had an advantage about having answer to that question in Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.