+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhits

Dec 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
Received
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
10/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2015
LANDED..........
Early June
lesde said:
Thank you sir, do you know how long it generally takes to receive PPR after medicals?
If you are from NDVO my frend then there is no straight line trend on the PPR wait time.. NDVO has not sent out many of PPR to get a clear pic....

suhits

Dec 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
Received
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
10/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2015
LANDED..........
Early June
lpreet69 said:
dear all...will money be refunded in case its a NER after cc charge.....
No i doesnt get refunded. Its held back as CIC processing fee post tht point....

visit0r

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink007.gif[/img]
lpreet69 said:
my cc got charged 18 dec ...still no PER....so its 100% NER only....anyways thanks for the reply
dude no offense, but that attitude is not going to help.
i dont understand the point of that post: sympathy?

wait and say a prayer or two. hope for the best, if your points add up, you should be on your way

good luck

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
It seems that CIC is not going to conduct the first draw of express entry by today, as they made commitment that they will conduct the first draw in last week of January and today is the last date of the first week of january and tomorrow will be sturday so we'll enter into Feb.

Since start of the processing with authorities concerned with immigration applicants either WES, ICAS, CES, CIO, CIC, VO etc. all the institutions involved you will notice that all the candidates are suffering with the delay problem. You can go through respective threads of Express Entry, Canadian Expereince Class, Family Sponsorship, PR Card after arrival, even reply to our queries by email, you will see that whatever time is mentioned it is rarely achieved as a miracle for some of the candidates. When you send email to CIO Search sydney email, you get an auto generated email containing a committment by CIO, that they will reply within 30-days to your email but I dont see anyone at least on the forum who got reply within less then 60-90 days. Therefore the same thing is going to happend with Express Entry and I think that may be the first draw will be conducted at earliest in Mid Feb and most probably it will get delayed to begining march 2015. Still they could not activate the employers interface which is supposed to play a crucial role for the proper functioning of the Express Entry online system and this is the main driving factor OR motivation behind the launch of express entry in the first instance.

Therefore rest assure that if CIC did not conduct the first draw within coming 10-days and preferably today itself, the delay as I have estimated above would be inevitable.

Wish everyone concerned with express entry good luck in their respective applications.

Second reaons which I have speculated in my previous posts, that CIO/CIC would like to get all FSWP2014 applications at their offices transferred to respective Visa Offices, so that they can focus on the Express Entry documents verification. Because despite of the fact that Express entry is an online system, after getting selected in draw the Candidate has to submit all of his documents to somewhere in CIC to get them verified, either it will be by scanning mechansim or by hard copies, but CIC must have to verify that all documents/claims by the candidate are genuine. Therefore CIO/CIC would like to get rid of these FSWP2014 and all backlogs so that they can start from scratch with new system of EE.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

schib

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,

I sent my application on 14th Oct , received on 19th oct.
Have not received any update from CIC.

Dnt even know if any OCt applicant under NOC 2171 received any update.
Worried..

Thanks,
Schib

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
hiI

I have recd MR. I have doctor prescription glasses. whether I should take photos without glasses or with glasses. I do remember, for initial application,, I have done it without glasses with white background. I am in dilemma especially when medical document sent by VO specifically states that bring eye glasses / lens, if you are wearing, at the time of medical tests.
regards

rahulneo

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
Med's Request
10/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
20/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/05/2015
Hi,

An update from my side and few questions too

- Am a 2nd Aug applicant. received my medical request on 10th. The status update on the CIC site shows 'medical results have been received'
- I have also received request for RPRF in the email of medical examination request.

My questions are:
- Can i pay the RPRF fees online through debit card ? Or is credit card mandatory ?
- They have asked me to pay fees only for 2 adults. The fees for my 4 yr old child is not asked ? Do they required RPRF only for adults ?
- After paying the fees if everything turns up ok by when can i expect their decision ?
- Suppose we get a PR and we immigrate to Canada. After landing there will it matter if the principal applicant does not work for some time and the spouse works ? Or will they raise an objection for it ? Can anybody share some detailed info/link on it.

Good luck to everyone who are sailing in the same boat.

Regards,

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
angel22 said:
Hi forumites 3 days since i lost access to my ecas, stil no response from lvo, last week i received my aor. ???
As I know, London VO does not send AOR.
Do you really got it?
Would you share the timeline please?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Re: Funny photos from Canada to forget your worries about your application status!

Giftsmas said:
Just some Photos from Canada to get you rid of your worries about your immigration application. do you still wanna go? I do.

Great ones Giftmas! +1!!

Lifted my spirits!

Nishant.Sh

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04.07.2014 ;PER-30.10.2014 ; SECOND LINE UPDATE 19 .12.2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
rahulneo said:
Hi,

- Am a 2nd Aug applicant. received my medical request on 10th. The status update on the CIC site shows 'medical results have been received'
- I have also received request for RPRF in the email of medical examination request.

My questions are:
- Can i pay the RPRF fees online through debit card ? Or is credit card mandatory ?
- They have asked me to pay fees only for 2 adults. The fees for my 4 yr old child is not asked ? Do they required RPRF only for adults ?
- After paying the fees if everything turns up ok by when can i expect their decision ?

- Suppose we get a PR and we immigrate to Canada. After landing there will it matter if the principal applicant does not work for some time and the spouse works ? Or will they raise an objection for it ? Can anybody share some detailed info/link on it.

Regards,

WHEN U GOT UR MEDICAL REQUEST ? AND WHEN U HAVE SENT THE SAME TO EMBASSY ....

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
rahulneo said:
Hi,

My questions are:

I THINK ONLY CC ARE ACCEPTED ONLINE

YES ONLY ADULTS HAVE TO PAY THIS FEES ITS A LANDING FEES WHICH IS NOT CHARGEABLE FOR MINORS

IF YOU MEAN PPR AND IF ITS NDVO THEN 3 TO 4 MONTHS HOPEFULLY

NO ISSUES IN THAT

Regards,

anilenviron

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
No Additional documents requested
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto Pearson International Airport on Sep 1st'15
adisu01 said:
You need only uci number to do medical. They can find ur medical request numbers from their database. If you are in Hyderabad please spek to gyd diagnostics and will help you to get the numbers.

Even if you are out call them and speak.

You need uci numbers for you and ur wife and other dependents. All of you will have different numbers.
Dear FRINED, finally the mad insane NDVO replied after a fortnight. They sent 2 UCI'S but no forms and not even guided how 2 go about. But now I had taken appointment from CMM too. Thanks a lot for the effortful help. Thanks a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.