+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis_85

Jan 19, 2015
Maracay, Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
tobesky86 said:
Hi Seniors,
So I received an email with my UCI "number" and positive determination of eligibility today (28/01/2015)

What do you think the next step is and how long it could take?

Also I just got transferred to another country for work, should I inform the visa office?

Thanks

Congrats!!!

Please share your Timeline, NOC and VO?

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
palakpatel911 said:
grooby | thanks for your support
Long time no see dear ... +1 plus one for your all efforts :)
[blue]
CHeers for the efforts !!! BEst of luck for your last step bro

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
All,

I have sent my passports today by VFS Bangalore. They will send it tomorrow it seems. One question to all the forum mates who sent their PPs from VFS Bangalore and received here in VFS Bangalore itself:

Can you please let me know the total days taken by VFS Bangalore in returning your PPs. Please share the exact dates as it will help. Also, is it possible that I send the PPs from Bangalore VFS and collect it from Delhi VFS, will it save some days of mine? Senior, please answer if have some insight on this.

My luck...my US travel and Canada PR have coincided. I require my PPs (including hubby and kid) on or before 11th Feb. Thus figuring out the possibilities.

Thanks,
Shweta

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
fabioadias said:
VISA ISSUED! JUST GOT MY PASSPORT!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Friends,
I just left VISA OFFICE São Paulo here in Brazil with my passport and Confirmation of Permanent Residence in hands. This is a very exciting day and a true dream come true to me. I've been dreaming about Canadian immigration for 6 years now.

Thank you all SO MUCH for all the support, questions answered and all the help.

I'm going to Canada next week to visit a few friends. I hope this information is useful to other people: I've recently gotten a MULTIPLE ENTRIES VISITOR visa for Canada, this visa was issued a couple of weeks ago. When my immigration visa got issued, THEY DID NOT CANCEL my visitor visa. This means I can still land in Canada next week as a visitor and I WON'T HAVE TO DO THE IMMIGRANT LANDING PROCEDURES. This information was provided to me by an officer at the VO here in Brazil. She said all I have to do is show my Visitor visa when entering Canada. In case the immigration officer sees my Immigration visa all I have to do is let him know I'm currently visiting the country and will do my landing afterwards. No worries about that. My this information be of use to everyone in the forum!

Here's my timeline:

NOC 1123
Application at CIO: August 27th 2014
CC Charged: November 21st 2014
PER: December 14th 2014
Medical Request: December 30th 2014
Medicals Done: January 15th 2015
RPRF and Passport Request: January 19th 2015
Visa Issued: January 27th 2015

Total time of 5 months for the whole process.
Lightning fast!

I wish everyone absolutely all the best in their immigration process! Thank you for everything. I've got you all in my prayers.
Congratulations! I just did my medicals in Sao Paulo today.

When they asked for your passport, did you just drop it off in person at the Embassy? I was planning on doing the same, but I wasn't sure it was allowed. Please let me know!

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
angel22 said:
Hi everyone , did anyone ever received their AOR from their lvo and lost acces to their ecas? IN PROCESS on ecas is gone n no information at all is present. :eek: i dont think i clicked removed access mistakenly but may be, is their any one who experienced such?? After rec AOR ??? PLZ REPLY, IM SO WORRIED. :(
Relax..
Maybe they updating ur status to DM and will ask for ur passport :)

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Hello Seniors,

I had applied under NOC2172 on 14 October and later i found that my credit card will expire on December 31 as I was given with a new card. So I again sent the application package on December 2 with the new credit card information under the same NOC.

My first application got charged in my old CC on December 18 and I am waiting for my PER on this. So i kept my credit card balance much lesser than 550 CAD just to make sure that the second one is not getting charged. Today morning CIC tried to deduct money for the second application and got declined due to insufficient funds.

I thought that CIC will find out that the second one is a duplicate application since another one is already in the system with same NOC and details. Does this mean my first one is in trouble? I am very much tensed as the days are passing and no PER.

Please help me with your thoughts.

thanks,
A

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
PF can still be withdrawn if you remain jobless for 2 months after leaving your current organization. The only downside is the waiting period of 2 months, post which you can fill the required withdrawal forms and get the cheque in your bank account within 30 days. I know people who have done this recently, so you can vouch on this info.

If you have 2 months of your time in India between your last day at office, and flying out of country, you can submit your withdrawal application form through your organization before you go. You then have a choice to either wait for another month to collect the amount and then go, or have arrangements made to transfer this amount from your bank account in India electronically to your new bank in Canada.

PM me if you have more questions.

viveksharma said:
AFAIK, if you are quitting your job and not joining a new one, you can withdraw your full PF. Since, your neew job would be in Canada after quitting your current job, you should be able to withdraw the entire sum.

Only PPF amount is not withdrawable.
pr4vj said:
[size=20pt]Hello NDVO Applicants,

The govt proposal of not allowing to withdraw PF amount will cause any impact on PoF which was submitted?

Anyone shown PF as PoF received MR/PPR/Visa?

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Forum friends,

Today I received a response from CIC for my query sent on Nov 26 regarding my application status.
My application has been sent back on Jan 10 due to cap full!

Application details:
NOC 2171
Applcation date: Sep 2

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
I just did my medicals today, and I expect them to be 'received' by Monday at the latest (According to the people who took the test).

Is it possible to pay RPRF in advance? If so, does that help the process at all? Or should I just wait for the request to come?

Thanks.

angel22

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
ttman said:
Relax..
Maybe they updating ur status to DM and will ask for ur passport :)

i hope and pray that nothing is wrong. Jus why will i lost access to my ecas jus after AOR ? I did not receive any doc request medicals ets as yet. Plz giv more advise on this everyone.

manishverma1978

Oct 11, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO But File Transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Already Delivered
Nomination.....
PER: 22-01-2015
AOR Received.
AOR": 9th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Transferred to Columbo on 9th March 2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-06-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
DM: 3rd July 2015 PPR: 27th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Dreams
LANDED..........
In Dreams
Guys

Just a small query;

On an Average what time it takes from PER to Second Line Update or Medical Request at NDVO ??? ??? ??? ???

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
duanestorey
When the VO sent me the MR they also asked for the RPRF saying that paying it asap will avoid delays in the processing of the application so I will say you should pay it. Good luck.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
rishi281212 said:
Ashif_eee , Diplomatru. Canol and all the other experts . Please help !!!
Hi,

I'm not an expert but based on the Seniors' replies I will attempt to answer the question-

Since ur getting married in Dec' 15 there's a high likelihood that you will get ur PR before marriage. In that case, once u receive pr - u can apply for her TRV - if granted - then sponsor her from inland.

(Note by any chance you get married before u get your PR, you MUST inform the VO abt ur marital status- not doing so would amount to misrepresentation- you do not want to take that chance, plus if you do not mention your family members' names in your application you would not be able to sponsor them in future-ever :eek:)

On the other hand, if you get married now, you can add her to your PR application. The VO will provide you with a list of documents for your wife to be provided, request you for an updated POF and after completing her and your checks would provide you both with your PRs with you as Principal Applicant. Yes, it probably would delay the application somewhat. But all the procedures are done in one shot, you can migrate together, no more hassles of temporary visas/ uncertainties....

Option 1- sponsoring her later would take years. So seniors have always suggested to add your wife to the application. If you are sure about your future partner-for-life ;) why wait for a few more months? I'd advise get married now and add her to the application.

Reference the below Seniors' posts which you may find helpful-

Century said:
Hi Friends,

Got some queries before completing the app. Kindly see the below

1. For my Highest education in the Generic application form. WES has only recognized my Bachelors degree as Canadian equivalent although I have also done a 2 year PG diploma in Business Management. For this PG, WES has put the canadian equivalency as 'Two years of Post secondary study at a non recognized institution'. So what should I put there as my highest education? Disregard WES when filling the form. Put PGDM as highset then Bachelor.

2. Can the Fax number can be written NA? Yes, write Not Available
3. Can I write the reason for for which my wife is not accompanying as "Pursuing studies and attending regular college". Strongly suggest to include her NOW else it will take years to sponsor her.
4. Is it OK if I put "neither" for my spouse in the question about the ability to communicate in English/French? Does this affect the application? Write English.
5. As my spouse is having basic ability (writing,reading) in English, Can I put English in the most frequently used language question?
6. For the assets part, Should I show only my bank balance. or is it also OK to add the value of my properties like land, vehicle etc? Yes, you can add the value of my properties like land, vehicle etc
7. As my dad is deceased, Should I put his present address as NA or the address itself? Write Not Applicable
8. I was working in Saudi from Jan 2008 till May 2013, So in 'Your Travels' form Should I mention each interval while I was on vacation in India (only 5 months total) or is it OK to mention the total 5 years in one line? mention each interval

Thanks
ANANJAY said:
When your file will transfer to vo on the request of visa officer

After per do send case specific enquiry to your visa office about change in martial status...
They will reply you with list of documents... I recently requested to add my spouse..

I received this mail from my visa office...hope it may help you

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your spouse on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse's valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration - 5
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal/

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
skepar said:
Hello Forum friends,

Today I received a response from CIC for my query sent on Nov 26 regarding my application status.
My application has been sent back on Jan 10 due to cap full!

Application details:
NOC 2171
Applcation date: Sep 2
Thanks for sharing!..Don't feel disheartened..Good luck for EE...+1 to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.