+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
I already spoke with Cooldek. I raised a query to, but WES says SMU is not a recognized university... But how ever I mentioned in the query that Manipal Academy Of higher Education is listed they still dont review it.. I have clearly mentioned in the query to type Manipal Academy of Higher Education in Google it will route to MANI PAL UNIVERSITY..

Open the link and click on Worldwide Mani pal at the bottom. These are list of universities under Worldwide Mani pal..But WES still says they are no errors from there side..

Diezelglax

Jan 5, 2015
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
10-04-2015
Thanks for the info manila_kbj. +1 to u bro.

Just a small change. The correct email address is sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca. I realized it after sending one n getting a bounce back.

manila_kbj said:
Customer Service Number.
Inside Canada: 1-888-242-2100 ; Outside Canada: 1-613-944-4000
Email : cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Guys...Congrats to all who got Status changed...

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PLEASE UPDATE SS...HUMBLE REQUEST.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
I cannot recall, anybody this year whose app got approved, holds a SMU credits, but will hunt for you answer. Anyways meanwhile can you talk to your Academy and see some hope can be arised ? k, any one here whose app got accepted by CIC and holds a SMU ? please help to solve clickmes

clickmes said:
I already spoke with Cooldek. I raised a query to, but WES says SMU is not a recognized university... But how ever I mentioned in the query that Manipal Academy Of higher Education is listed they still dont review it.. I have clearly mentioned in the query to type Manipal Academy of Higher Education in Google it will route to MANI PAL UNIVERSITY..

Open the link and click on Worldwide Mani pal at the bottom. These are list of universities under Worldwide Mani pal..But WES still says they are no errors from there side..

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
sk1984indian said:
You think what you want buddy ... I am not blaming nor saying anything. I am congratulating the guys who waited through testing times before they did good news coming their way. So, i guess i am happy wishing all of them in one post.

Take care and all the best for your application

Read my posts again my friend. Neither i am interested in +1 or -1. I wish people because they chose to share their happiness on this forum. +1 or -1 are just numbers that will not affect your application.
Like your attitude and gesture towards others...Congratulating others also need great efforts..+1 for you.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Astroo, Vageto, VChaubey

Please stop behaving and fighting like kids. Or take your fights out of forum. Do it in private msg, emails, viber or whatever heck you prefer.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
+1 Palak for this contribution

palakpatel911 said:
For those of us who are landing in Canada soon!

Just a source of inspiration for those seeking a new life. A small article for a successful immigrant who shares his story.!

His 7 Success Secrets for Canadian Immigrants are:

1) Learn English - Many new immigrants speak English but they need to perfect their English to be well understand by English speaking Canadians and to excel in the Canadian workplace. Although one may speak English in his/her native country, it may not be at the same level as Canada. Be open to do what you can to improve your English Speaking skills - take upgrading courses, join Toastmasters, listen to English speaking talk stations including CBC radio and watch English news. Make friends with English speaking people and try to speak English as much as possible.

2) Stay Positive - Coming to Canada and finding work and integrating into a new society can be very challenging. The people who stay positive and look upon their new experiences in a positive light and a new adventure will be in a better situation. You will come across negative people in Canada as there are in every country - for every negative person you have in your life, you need to add a positive person. Surround yourself with positive people - there are many naysayers. These people are not going to help you. The positive people will help your attitude and your outlook.

3) Embrace Canada - You have made a big move to come to Canada - be a part of your new country and know as much as you can about it - whether it be news, sports or politics. This is your country now. Get involved in your community in Canada. Know about your sports teams - whether it is in basketball or hockey or others. Be able to talk at the water cooler about what is going on.

4) Have a Plan B - Everyone has his own skills and experience. One comes to Canada with the goals and hopes of working in a field that is similar to what you have done. To ensure that you are successful, one needs to have a Plan B and as some of the participants at the symposium said, you need to have a Plan C, D and E. Perhaps you may have another passion - it may be in a different career path or a second or third choice related to what you were originally chosen to do. Be open to the idea of taking another risk after doing your research first.

5) Stay Clear of ethnic - Silos - Immigrants who integrate into the Canadian workplace and Canadian life the best are those who make friends with people from all ethnic groups. Canada is a very mulit-cultural country. Don't limit yourself to be only with people from your native country or from your own language group. Be open to making friends with people from all religious and cultural groups.

6) Take risks - By deciding to come to Canada, you have take one of the biggest risks in your life. For that you should be congratulated. To continue your road to success, you need to keep an open mind to new ideas and possibilities. This may be a new business venture or a possible job opportunity for you to consider.

7) Volunteer, mentor, network - The way to finding work and succeeding in Canada is being involved in the community, volunteering with different professional associations, charities and causes that are important to you. This will build your network and your friendships/relationships that will help you in ensuring your success in Canada in the present and future time.

Hope it benefits all of us from these wise advice and hope we all succeed in our endeavours!

Orignially posted by: abelkwh | http://www.prepareforcanada.com/nicks-corner/whats-bigger-than-canada/

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Thanks guys for your response, much appreciated..
To answer your questions, i have never visited a foreign country, my medicals were done on 20th Sep and PCC/Medicals were sent to NDVO on 26th Sep.
from 26th Sep- 26th January its already 4 months. I hope criminality is cleared soon..
Rest everything is passed and is ok in GCMS.

I have already dropped an inquiry to NDVO regarding my file, no idea when i will hear back from them.

APSK said:
*****So Just got my GCMS notes, dated 30 December 2014 ******

Seniors/ anyone who can help, i have a question..

I submitted my PCC and Medicals on 26th September 2014.

My GCMS notes say CRIMINALITY: "In Progress" for me and "Passed" for my wife, although it says "Nothing adverse".
Can anyone help me understand what it could be about. What should be my next step? Anything in this context will help. Please share your views..
Diplomatru said:
What all other assessments look like in your notes? PM in case of privacy concerns.
Goku said:
Nothing to worry. They might be working on your Criminality at the time you ordered notes. Your GCMS notes is already a month old. So chances are you already passed your Criminality.
jattjalandhar7 said:
Have you ever visited any other country and if yes for how long??
Paddy78 said:
Hi apsk,

Ccsis is the agency which does criminality and other checks. It's a three layered checking, primariliy to check any criminal proceedings pending against any applicant. This applies to one who has travelled to other countries. CIf follows up with csis on regular basis and their minimum tat is 14 working days and can range to three months and if something gets noticed,then it goes for further verification which might delay process to one year . However until reports comes from csis and are clean, your application will remain under progress. Some applicants got their Mr early so they are getting ppr after 4 months delay while some are waiting for Mr for about 3 plus months .it depends when file is picked up for criminal checking,if it is pre medicals then medicals gets delayed for about 3 months ,if it happens post medicals then ppr gets delayed. One thing is for sure, if an applicant has stayed outside its home country,without clear csis reports visa can't be issued. I have noticed somewhere in 2013 one of the applicant wAs denied travel to Canada after getting his passport stamped as something negative appeared in reports and he was called in embassy for interview where his visa was cancelled with a letter stating the reasons. So it's worth the wait to get clear report and then getting next step ahead in the process. Cheers.

jubin85

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
palakpatel911 said:
For those of us who are landing in Canada soon!

Just a source of inspiration for those seeking a new life. A small article for a successful immigrant who shares his story.!

His 7 Success Secrets for Canadian Immigrants are:

1) Learn English - Many new immigrants speak English but they need to perfect their English to be well understand by English speaking Canadians and to excel in the Canadian workplace. Although one may speak English in his/her native country, it may not be at the same level as Canada. Be open to do what you can to improve your English Speaking skills - take upgrading courses, join Toastmasters, listen to English speaking talk stations including CBC radio and watch English news. Make friends with English speaking people and try to speak English as much as possible.

2) Stay Positive - Coming to Canada and finding work and integrating into a new society can be very challenging. The people who stay positive and look upon their new experiences in a positive light and a new adventure will be in a better situation. You will come across negative people in Canada as there are in every country - for every negative person you have in your life, you need to add a positive person. Surround yourself with positive people - there are many naysayers. These people are not going to help you. The positive people will help your attitude and your outlook.

3) Embrace Canada - You have made a big move to come to Canada - be a part of your new country and know as much as you can about it - whether it be news, sports or politics. This is your country now. Get involved in your community in Canada. Know about your sports teams - whether it is in basketball or hockey or others. Be able to talk at the water cooler about what is going on.

4) Have a Plan B - Everyone has his own skills and experience. One comes to Canada with the goals and hopes of working in a field that is similar to what you have done. To ensure that you are successful, one needs to have a Plan B and as some of the participants at the symposium said, you need to have a Plan C, D and E. Perhaps you may have another passion - it may be in a different career path or a second or third choice related to what you were originally chosen to do. Be open to the idea of taking another risk after doing your research first.

5) Stay Clear of ethnic - Silos - Immigrants who integrate into the Canadian workplace and Canadian life the best are those who make friends with people from all ethnic groups. Canada is a very mulit-cultural country. Don't limit yourself to be only with people from your native country or from your own language group. Be open to making friends with people from all religious and cultural groups.

6) Take risks - By deciding to come to Canada, you have take one of the biggest risks in your life. For that you should be congratulated. To continue your road to success, you need to keep an open mind to new ideas and possibilities. This may be a new business venture or a possible job opportunity for you to consider.

7) Volunteer, mentor, network - The way to finding work and succeeding in Canada is being involved in the community, volunteering with different professional associations, charities and causes that are important to you. This will build your network and your friendships/relationships that will help you in ensuring your success in Canada in the present and future time.

Hope it benefits all of us from these wise advice and hope we all succeed in our endeavours!

Orignially posted by: abelkwh | http://www.prepareforcanada.com/nicks-corner/whats-bigger-than-canada/
+1 for sharing good infos... :)

capok

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-12-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
JULY END-MID AUG
kris00 said:
Hi Capok,

Asking to do again the X-ray is suspicion of TB. And if probed further, they may advise you to go for Sputum test, which take as long as 60 days to complete, so the intent at your end should be to avoid sputum post second x-ray post discussion with the doctor, but he/she is feels it is necessary to do it, then you have limited choice.

However, just relax as there are many candidates on this forum in similar boat and some of them are coming just fine now. All it can do is to delay the process briefly but then thats it. Good luck. You can check further with Simarwalia and Manish Baissoya.
What is the clinic have not asked my wife for Sputum Test even after almost a month's time and , I have nor received any such mail from CIC regarding the test. Have I cleared the test now?

CAPOK

parrys198

Aug 24, 2014
Woodstock, ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 05-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Third Line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Dear All, I sent an email to CIC on Nov 21 and received reply on Jan 22 and it mentions that my application has recently been transferred to NDVO.
This may be helpful to forum members waiting on reply from CIC as now a days average reply time is 60 days. Good luck everyone!

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
palakpatel911 said:
I cannot recall, anybody this year whose app got approved, holds a SMU credits, but will hunt for you answer. Anyways meanwhile can you talk to your Academy and see some hope can be arised ? k, any one here whose app got accepted by CIC and holds a SMU ? please help to solve clickmes
I was not knowing WES has list of recognized Indian Universities !

I just thought I have submitted by BE Transcripts from my University and WES approved it based on Transcripts ;D ;D

Any ways waiting for PPR and hope NDVO is still in T20 mode like they were yesterday !!!

settler14

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2015
Hi All,

I would like share news with you all...

I got PPR from NDVO today morning at 8:47 am. :D :D :D

This forum is amazing place for all FSW Aspirants....Thank you All for your invaluable Support and Guidance :) :)

SS Updated

Thanks
Settler14

PS: ECAS was updated to DM yesterday.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
settler14 said:
Hi All,

I would like share news with you all...

I got PPR from NDVO today morning at 8:47 am. :D :D :D

This forum is amazing place for all FSW Aspirants....Thank you All for your invaluable Support and Guidance :) :)

SS Updated

Thanks
Settler14

PS: ECAS was updated to DM yesterday.
Congrats buddy..Now I can say...NDVO is working date wise...most of 7 May applicants are receiving good news.

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Rahul... where are our PPRsss..??? NDVO, lets startttttttt new lot of PPRs...!

:p :p :p :p :p

rahulpune82 said:
I was not knowing WES has list of recognized Indian Universities !

I just thought I have submitted by BE Transcripts from my University and WES approved it based on Transcripts ;D ;D

Any ways waiting for PPR and hope NDVO is still in T20 mode like they were yesterday !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.