+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
barry03 said:
Hi all,

I just want to tell that I received PER on 23-Jan-2015 ;D
Application filed on 22-Oct-2014.

Can anyone let me know when I might receive MR?
Congrats on ur PER and +1 for your PER..
Normally it takes 50-60 days between PER and MR, but as you h've rcvd ur PER day before yesterday.. enjoy ur time hereafter with out any worry..and keep going happily.. :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome to our MR waiting Club n enjoy

barry03

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
23-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
10-Feb-2015
Med's Request
20-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
04-May-2015, TLU on 02-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
askyaram said:
Congrats on ur PER and +1 for your PER..
Normally it takes 50-60 days between PER and MR, but as you h've rcvd ur PER day before yesterday.. enjoy ur time hereafter with out any worry..and keep going happily.. :) :) :) :) :)
THANK U :)

Mar 24, 2014
Hello every one , I am 23rd May applicant and waiting for PPR from NDVO.
Is it possible that they will not give PPR to some applicants because of high number of applications in EE?
Can there be any reason now that i will not be issues visa after this stage .

amarjotkhangura

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER-: 26-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015 3rd Line-: 01-03-2015
Interview........
Fingerprints provided to NDVO on 29th July, 2015
Passport Req..
DM-:23-10-2015 PPR-:26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
jaspalsingh.mainframes said:
Hello every one , I am 23rd May applicant and waiting for PPR from NDVO.
Is it possible that they will not give PPR to some applicants because of high number of applications in EE?
Can there be any reason now that i will not be issues visa after this stage .
No :) You will get it anytime soon!

youfes

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 22 January, 2015
File Transfer...
19 February , 2015
Med's Request
13 March , 2015
Med's Done....
21 March , 2015
Interview........
waived
Dears,
Has anyone had a previous experience of telling the Visa Office about B1/B2 USA visa refusal after getting the PER that he forgot to tell them when he had sent the application ?
I've already sent CSI to the CIO and to Ottawa (despite not being sure as I don't know exactly my visa office ) , But now I'm afraid that this may affect my whole application (some say that may delay it up to years ) although I indicated that I just forgot to mention that as I didn't notice the question well given that I was not given a refusal stamp on passport or a refusal email.
- It's all about honesty and transparency for me, But I just want to know what's the truth ?!

ethu

Nov 6, 2014
How to check if NOC 1123 is capped or still open, not sure whats going on ? applied on 29th October still no news. Original file was submitted on the June 11, file returned due to credit card declined, re submitted and the file reached on the 29th Oct. CIC had sent a letter to attach while re submitting the file. still there is no news

I sent an email, i think i have to wait for one month to get their reply. it is so frustrating

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
bnb said:
Congratulations !! I am 21 july applicant 4011 NOC, got PER on 18th nov. 2014......still no 2nd line update :( Why NDVO is so random? Should i raise a CSE?
Thanks Dear
You are right why NDVo is so random....dont worry dear you got 2nd line update shortly...dnt tk any tension gd luck.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
askyaram said:
aish i am from chni.. s i am planning to take med's frm chni only..i dont thnk there will be any diff in process which evr location it is...
l

hi me too from chennai. ...sent u PM

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
barry03 said:
Hi all,

I just want to tell that I received PER on 23-Jan-2015 ;D
Application filed on 22-Oct-2014.

Can anyone let me know when I might receive MR?
CONGRALATIONS

canadianjatt

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 04-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Waived OFF
askyaram said:
Dear Canadianjatt.. as far as i know, if we change our Job or country or any changes in data provided in application we need to inform this in every detail to our Local VO...
Hi thanks for response but same question shall I inform LVO as no other visa office is mentioned in PER.....

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Thanks and +1 for such useful info.
obryan20 said:
Hi all. How is everyone doing? I've been away for a while. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, but it's time for a Landing Story.

It's official. I come to you now as a bona fide Canadian permanent resident! I did my landing on January 7, 2015 at Pearson International Airport in Toronto. Clearing customs and immigration was a breeze using the information gained from others' experiences posted on the forum. What worked in my advantage though was that most persons coming to Canada were residents or citizens so I was the only one in the visitor line when I got there :), probably because it's so cold.

After deplaning, the first stop was customs, where I told them I was there to do my "landing". Based on what you had put on the form you were given on the plane, the officer wrote something on it that would either get you further screening after collecting your bags or allow you to just go straight through. As I was new and had to file Goods Accompanying form, I needed to be screened further. Thereafter, I was directed to Immigration where I showed them the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and passport with visa. The officer then cancelled the visa and stamped the passport. He then filled in some of the blank spaces on the COPR (such as place and date became PR, home address in Canada, etc), signed and dated the bottom and had me do the same. He kept the CIC copy, gave my copy back to me, noted that the PR card will be sent to the given address in 6-8 weeks and welcomed me to Canada. I wasn't asked to show proof of funds even though I had it on me (negotiable instruments under $10k + US bank statements showing the remainder so I didn't need to declare).

Some time after, I went to the Service Canada which is to the left of Immigration. Point to note - If you're coming through Pearson airport and want to get your Social Insurance Number (SIN) at the airport Service Canada, ensure you arrive within their opening hours which are from 1pm to 9pm. As I went through much faster than I had anticipated, I was there from after 12pm and so had to wait a short while for them to open. However, after they did I got it immediately. They just took some additional information (mother's/father's names and your Canadian address) and then printed it out right there and gave it to me, cautioning that I am only mandated to give my SIN to 3 groups - Canadian govt, employer, banks. Then I went to collect my luggage and went through further screening with customs. I gave them my Goods Accompanying list, and they gave me a receipt for the value of it, all with no duties. Same would be done for Goods to Follow list.

After clearing customs, I headed for the exit and subsequently the c-c-c-cold :eek: :-X. I understand that day was the coldest it's been since probably the winter began - temperatures as low as -17 degrees but which could be as cold as -30 degrees because of wind chill. What a day I chose to land huh, lol.

I brought 3 bank drafts which I used to open bank accounts the following day. I also got a credit card with a C$2000 limit (Scotiabank StartRight) which I'll be using remotely to start building my credit in the interim. The persons who dealt with me were extremely nice, friendly and helpful and again made me feel welcome. I stayed with family for less than a week getting a few things done and just enjoying myself and then returned to my home country to resume work until the spring. I'll be looking a Canadian job during that time and hopefully either get one or line up interviews for some by time I return to Canada. Then, I'll post again about my experiences after returning.

I didn't get my Permanent Resident Card before leaving and therefore will either need to have someone bring it with them when next they come or apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document. I have also requested GCMS notes on 20-Jan-2015 (free since I am now a PR) so I could get some further insight into how my application made its way through the process.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
krasburn said:
I've been reading you for quite a time and you are always willing to help others with very detailed answers.
+1 for your efforts.
Thanks a lot. And I wish you all the best in your future endeavor and finding a suitable career and enjoyable life in Canada.
Hope we all will be able to see each other after landing in Canada by sending PM the contact details of each other in Canada.
I always request whosoever has landed to share their experiences so that it will provide maximum help to everyone concerned.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jam2k94 said:
My ECAS shows "in process". Once clicking on it shows 1st line "we received your application for permanent residence on November, 3 2014.".

Praying and waiting for PER.
Congratulations to you.
It means you have received 99% PER.
The rest you should just only share us your timeline of receipt of PER for analysis of everyone else and please update your SS upon receipt of PER.
Wish you all the best in future stages.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.