+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinshel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
26-09-2014
Med's Request
Processing started on Nov 20 ,hope i'll get MR soon
guys its really urgent !!!
2nd JUNE APPLICANT.
just now i came to know that the phone numbers provided on my ref letter are not working. when i askd my hr abt this , she just simply said sorry , by mistake it was given no old letter head Angry I am 2nd june applicant waiting for verification and medicals. i am worried wht if ndvo guys were calling on old number for verf!!!.

NOW i m thinking ill get written on new letterhead from HR that "This is to inform the concerned department that the telephone numbers of head office has been changed. You may contact on the following telephone numbers for future communication."

NOW GUYS PLZ GUIDE ME HOW TO SUMIT IT. SOME1 SUGGESTED ME TO RAISE CSE WITH UPDATED INFORMATION.
WILL I HAVE TO SEND HARD COPY ALSO TO NDVO FOR NEW LETTERHEAD WITH UPATED INFO ON IT?HuhHuh??

GUYSS PLZZZZ REPLYY!!!!!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Rpchugh said:
the link is in spanish and I am not able to find the option to change the language.. :(
Apologies. Here you go: http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/India.aspx

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
palakpatel911 said:
BIG plus one for RKW, socc3rguy & kris00
(opps sorry RKW / soccerguy karmafication notification)
At times, Knowledge Accomplished Rapidly to its Marvel Action restricts us, but one should continue to do what he is supposed to do.

As rightly said by gr8 Johnnie Walker, Keep Walking !!!

Guys, JW is due on me as and when we reach our ultimate destination !!!

chugh.gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO file transferred to warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged 26-11-2014, PER - 31-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing 08-04-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015, Medicals Received - 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
sammanne said:
Dear Friends,

Application Received Date:11th Sept
PER date:31st Dec
NOC:4011
Visa Office:Newdelhi
PER mail says that visa office is Dakar.

In my PER mail they mentioned as File is transferred to dakar.

I received two mails from CIC on 21st Jan 2015.

1st mail--I sent a mail to CIC for status on 20th November and this mail is the reply of that stating "Your file was reviewed by our office and a letter was sent to you via email on December 31, 2014. Your file has since been transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. Please direct further inquiries to that office"

2nd Mail-This is also a PER Mail sent again with Heading that says "THIS LETTER REPLACES THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO YOU ON DECEMBER 31, 2014.
Please disregard the previous letter
.". and the line of Dakar as Visa Office was replaced with "Your application has now been placed into processing. "
Hi

Thanks +1 for sharing. Actually i was also a bit confused as in my PER mail it was mentioned that my file has been transferred to Dakar. So your mail explains that it was some system error and the files are routed to NDVO as it should be.

rishi281212

Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transfered to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged ----14th Jan
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 5th Feb
AOR Received.
from Warsaw VO (27th Feb )
IELTS Request
sent With Application
File Transfer...
-----
Med's Request
5th May
Med's Done....
Medical recieved : TLU : on 20 th May
Interview........
DM : 20th May
Passport Req..
27th May : PP Submitted : 28th May
VISA ISSUED...
PP Recieved : 5th June
LANDED..........
August 2015
ECAS Live today.

Application filed :12th Nov
NOC2281
NDVO
CC charged: 14th Jan

Best of luck to all

tiger15

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
radtech23 said:
Hi everyone. I have a question. Will My local VO do a background check on my current job even if i am not claiming any points for it? Hoping for your responses. Thanks!
Normally not , but no one can say that definitively. Till one gets a visa nothing is sure , though its probability decrease with each stage that we cross.

amanei

Jan 7, 2015
Donnie.Darko said:
Can someone please suggest self-study books for learning French? I do not prefer studying online, web distracts me. I think French skills might help me once I land in Canada. Thanks in advance.
Donnie Darco try Duolingo - if you use an Android phone, it is convenient. It is not a book, but you can here and practice pronunciation on top of grammar. and it matters in French:)

Vocabulary is easy, by the way, as 70% of the English vocabulary comes from French anyway.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Dear Friends,

Thank you all good friends for your kind and most helpful answers.
Getting to know your experiences is a big relief for me now, all of you got me out of a huge stress on the case.

You are right, the forms needs to be signed but for my first application, the consultant signed the forms on behalf of me as I’m residing in a different city than her office is and the fact that my signature is really simple to copy. I know it’s not a good idea to let her sign on behalf of me but I assume she signed the forms for the second application herself.

I’ll move carefully with my consultant from now on, and will wait to see what will happen.

I wish you all luck and happiness, and thanks again for the great help.

Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

I got stuck in a confused situation, please help! Here is the story:

I applied on the early days of September through my consultant for the NOC 2174, and the cap filled soon for this NOC. I contacted my consultant and she said “don't worry, we applied your file under two NOCs” (as I have work experience under both NOCs 2174 and 2281). So it had been around 5 months since I applied and I started to get nervous. Last week I asked my brother (living in Canada) to contact CIC through phone to get my UCI number, so I could check ECAS. The agent asked my brother for my email address and sent me a confirming email for my request of information. Then I replied to the email describing my situation and requesting information on my application status and I got no reply to that. So I contacted CIC through phone from my home country and I was able to get my UCI number and when I checked ECAS it said we were not able to identify you...!
Then I contacted my consultant to tell her: “I got UCI number what can you do to get any info on my status?” and she said: “you did a terribly wrong move by contacting CIC. Now your application may get rejected and you may not be able to apply for 2 to 5 years.” after all the frightening speech she told me that your September application has been returned because cap filled and we aplied under NOC 2281 on November!!! :eek: Although I have been in contact with my consultant during the time, she didn't tell me anything about the second application at all.

So, I'm really nervous and worried about the consequences of all these events, what will happen to my application?
Do you think contacting CIC would really ruin my application and possible future chances to apply for permanent residency?

I really appreciate your opinions on this.
Annie_Twinkle said:
Who is that fool consultant brother....!!!!..Nothing will happen to your application, dont worry. Even I called CIC 3 times to get my UCI number, but they did not provide UCI, but finally I got PER mail.

But are you sure that ur consultant have applied in November again for the second NOC? then ask them the application received date because currently November charging is going on....
rahul20978 said:
CIC is swamped with people who call up trying to get their UCIs. If there was something inherently wrong in calling them up to get the UCI, they would have not given that option at all. IF your application is rejected, it won't be for this reason. Your consultant is trying to scare you, maybe to try and wheedle more money out of you later, claiming that they had to fight for your case or whatever. If you had applied in November, your DD/ credit card should have been charged by now. Wait for a couple of weeks longer, you'll get a clear picture from CIC itself. If your application is rejected now, you can apply again immediately for express entry. Unless you knowingly lied about any details on your application, there's nothing that says you can't apply for 2 to 5 years. Also, there is nothing wrong with applying under 2 NOCs. You can even apply under 2 or more NOCs simultaneously if your job description matches those. Don't worry, stay happy, keep smiling. And don't use the same consultant if you have to apply under express entry. :)
Giftsmas said:
Contacting CIC does not harm my friend. Most of us here have contacted CIC by phone and the majority have got responses to their enquiries and finally got their PER. What is the harm in it. It does not make sense.
Dhyanm said:
Hi
The consultant is misguiding you.
WHo is the consultant ? any name?
We have help people not to fall in to such traps
If you had called CIC , no worries thousands of people call and get to know their UCI number.
Also if the consultant had applied under a different NOC in November, did you sign the application for that? You need to sign the forms.
How is it possible for the consultant to just change NOC with out your permission and apply?
rvp_deltario said:
Hi Iman, Sorry to hear the turn of events for you.

1) Dont pay anything to the consultant.
2) Validate you payment deduction for the CIC application.
3) The consultant cannot send another kit without you signing all the relevant forms. I suspect foul play here.
4) Many forumites here have called CIC and got their UCI without any repercussion. So "you did a terribly wrong move by contacting CIC. Now your application may get rejected and you may not be able to apply for 2 to 5 years.” spiel is crap. I think, they are trying to now build a background to make the entire thing sound as if it's your fault and not their incompetence.
5) It's my understanding that a UCI is generated regardless of application being accepted or rejected. (FORUMITES, correct me here if I am wrong)
6) Try middle/last name when retrieving ECAS or else they page may not yet be live for you.
7) This is not end of the road. Try Express Entry, if you have the credentials to back up you application. I wouldn't be surprised if you land in the Maple country before some of the FSW applicants.

All the Best and Keep trying.
CanOl said:
No need to worry. I called cic at least 25 times before I got the Uci from them. Also I wrote emails to them asking for status to which they replied.

I have got my per. So that answers your query.

Tell your consultant that you know a lot of people who have got per after pestering cic. So he /she shouldn't be fooling around with you.

AndySin007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Original NDVO Transf to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
18-03-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
to WVO
Med's Request
14-04-2015 MR
Med's Done....
17-04-2015 MR Completed
Interview........
25-04-2015 TL
Passport Req..
12-05-2015 DM
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015 PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting...
rishi281212 said:
ECAS Live today.

Application filed :12th Nov
NOC2281
NDVO
CC charged: 14th Jan

Best of luck to all
Within two/three working days you will receive your PER !!!! Congrats

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Dear seniors

when can i except of MR from NDVO .. my app processing starts from 11 nov . i have already sent the pcc too .. will i need to send it again or not ??

ur views needed ..

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
AndySin007 said:
Can you pls explain how long took to get PER after UCI activation on ECAS ?
most of the times within a week.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
rvp_deltario said:
Hi, Max hospital , Panchsheel Enclave is a eMedical hospital for CIC.
Perfect... thanks!!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
niagracalling said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

THE GEM IS SHINING AT ITS BEST..............

PEOPLE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ON YOUR SUN GLASSES................

GOOD NEWS IS COMING AT A REGULAR FEATURE AND AT SPEED...........GOD BLESS MY BROTHER

+1 FOR BREAKING THE AWAITED NEWS (THOUGH I AM LATE TO WISH YOU ON FORUM)
thanks Niagracalling. You had already wished me personally earlier. +1 to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.