+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvs_can

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
dhanu 786 said:
Lord Krishna bless us all!!! Lord Krishna bless us all!!! Lord Krishna bless us all!!! Lord Krishna bless us all!!!

with the blessings of almighty...got PPR request from NDVO today at 1630 hrs

Thanks all (Ma, Pa, Shree Krishna, Mata Rani, VJ, NJ, Guru, Asmi, Manju, Dhani :-* :-* :-* :-* and Dholak, RUCHILL ;D ;D ;D)

There is No ECAS update for me

Refer my profile for timelines..Best of luck for your process :D :D

Lord Krishna bless us all!!!

Congratulations.......you are the second lucky person today to receive PPR from NDVO

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
Dear Friends,

Aplication Reached CIC on 09/09/2014

My NOC is 1114 my cc charged on 26 nov still no PER very worried .Self calculated points is 67 is this the reason for delay .

Very worried try to call call center many times to ask for UCi no by not get the same as they say they are not authorize to give uci no .

Mail the CIC on 3rd nov got reply your file is in process will notify you in due course of time .what does this mean will i am out of the game.

Very tensed pls guide me what should i do its already 56 days cc got charged but no per.As is their are chance that my file got return without any information given to me or is there is any chance of getting NER.Pls help i am very worried not getting any reply................. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
Dear Friends,

My NOC is 1114 my cc charged on 26 nov still no PER very worried .Self calculated points is 67 is this the reason for delay .

Very worried try to call call center many times to ask for UCi no by not get the same as they say they are not authorize to give uci no .

Mail the CIC on 3rd nov got reply your file is in process will notify you in due course of time .what does this mean will i am out of the game.

Very tensed pls guide me what should i do its already 56 days cc got charged but no per.As is their are chance that my file got return without any information given to me or is there is any chance of getting NER.Pls help i am very worried not getting any reply................. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Froze950 said:
NEED HELP!

My cousin had one year of Work permit. The work permit ended on Sept 31st. Her work permit extension request was rejected. The time it took for the rejection to come in, she was still in Canada saying she has "applied status". She even got a letter from the govt that she has 3 months to do something or go home by Dec31st.

She then applied for PR on Dec 28th. Now my question is that would she be considered "legal" in Canada. She has not heard back from CIC yet. No AOR nothing.

She is assuming that she can still stay in canada because she has "applied status".

I just want to know if it is right. I do not want her to be living in her dreams.
Its not "Applied Status", its "Implied status".

I don't think she is a legal immigrant anymore. Tell her to get out of Canada as soon as possible or it might get her into trouble for getting PR. I supposed she has applied under Canadian Experience class. Currently, CIO is issuing AOR for month of September, it will take atleast another 2 months to get her AOR.

She cant even apply for BOWP, as her current Work permit status is expired.

Once work permit it expired, one has 90 days to restore his status. If he or she cant, then he/she has to move out of Canada on or before 90th day.

From what you told she was already given 90 say notice by CIC to restore her status or to move out.

If she is working right now, I also suggest you to tell her to stop working as it will considered "Work without Authorization".

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
Dear Friends,

Very tensed pls guide me what should i do its already 56 days cc got charged but no per.As is their are chance that my file got return without any information given to me or is there is any chance of getting NER.Pls help i am very worried not getting any reply................. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Goku said:
Don't worry bro. You, me, CanOl, Ashif_eee, etc every one get -5 from one person every week.

+1 for your loss.

u are Right Goku,mine one has already reached to -85....

Anil0502

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014(PER mail)
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats Bro
dhanu 786 said:
Lord Krishna bless us all!!! Lord Krishna bless us all!!! Lord Krishna bless us all!!! Lord Krishna bless us all!!!

with the blessings of almighty...got PPR request from NDVO today at 1630 hrs

Thanks all (Ma, Pa, Shree Krishna, Mata Rani, VJ, NJ, Guru, Asmi, Manju, Dhani :-* :-* :-* :-* and Dholak, RUCHILL ;D ;D ;D)

There is No ECAS update for me

Refer my profile for timelines..Best of luck for your process :D :D

Lord Krishna bless us all!!!

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

Very tensed pls guide me what should i do its already 56 days cc got charged but no per.As is their are chance that my file got return without any information given to me or is there is any chance of getting NER.Pls help i am very worried not getting any reply................. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
Froze950 said:
NEED HELP!

My cousin had one year of Work permit. The work permit ended on Sept 31st. Her work permit extension request was rejected. The time it took for the rejection to come in, she was still in Canada saying she has "applied status". She even got a letter from the govt that she has 3 months to do something or go home by Dec31st.

She then applied for PR on Dec 28th. Now my question is that would she be considered "legal" in Canada. She has not heard back from CIC yet. No AOR nothing.

She is assuming that she can still stay in canada because she has "applied status".

I just want to know if it is right. I do not want her to be living in her dreams.
She had 90 days after rejection letter to apply for restoration of the status, she could have applied for restoration as a student or visitor (didn't need to be a worker status). However, it's too late as she hadn't done so. She had to leave by December 31st. Sorry to hear her story, she shouldn't stay in the country illegally. She could call CIC for clarification, the assumption that she is under implied status can be very costly. In fact because she stayed over 90 days in Canada makes her inadmissible to Canada, she should consult an immigration lawyer as soon as possible. Be careful choosing the right consultant, who is not just trying to get money out of her. It's easy to become prey to greedy consultants when you have no status and are hanging on to the hope to get one quickly.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
Friends! who all got PPR from NDVO :eek:

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

Dhawal I guess u should be okay.... i know of another friend who is also waiting in 0111 just like you (applied sep 3)

I think ur and his NOCs are not hot NOCs so they are slow.... if they say ur file is in process in email, you are good... lets seniors confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.