+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
jattland_canada said:
finally got PR of canada friends""" gd luck all of you"""
Congratulations !!!

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
johnybegood said:
when did you send out the email lol??
My first email was on 11/14/14 but I didn't get any respond. So I’ve sent by mail all documents on the 23rd of December and email on the 01/01/15.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
ashif_eee said:
ha ha My timeline is right Bro...

I am a part of both 13 and 14 under CPC-O... ;) ;)

I applied on 8th Aug 14 as a spouse on Mech Engg category as my 2nd application ....:)

Thats why the confusion ..:)
Oh i see... ;D So your MR recently was for the 2nd app on August.

All the best brother. Wish you good luck as a future Canadian.. ;)

toufiqp

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 APP
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 CCC
Nomination.....
08-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
24-04-2015 Add doc Req | 06-05-2015 Add doc sent |
File Transfer...
11-05-2015 Add doc Rec | 11-05-2015 SLU
Med's Request
20-05-2015 MR | 26-05-2015 MR DONE
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 MR UPLD | 06-06-2015 TLU
Interview........
NO :P
Passport Req..
18-07-2015 DM | 13-07-2015 PPR
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Ehsaan said:
After almost 3 months I received an email from CPC Ottawa which asks me to submit these documents during next 60 days:

• Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) provide last six months bank statements, if there are big cash deposites in you 6 months statement you should have to justify from where this come and give reasonable reason that they believe you.

Supporting documents for employment including:

• Copies of work contracts, performance evaluation etc. this should be your offer/appointment letter and apraisal hike letter
• Any document that can provide more details related to job duties and responsibilities, and serve as proof of employment.try to get this from you employer on company's letter head or get this on blank letter attested by your supervisor and mates with signed copy of id cards.

Seniors Please comment out more if anyone can point out better solutions

What does this mean? Is it a good sign or not?Is there anyone with such experience in this forum? If yes, how did he or she tried to provide enough evidence in order to satisfy officers in immigration office? If there is some information that you forum members think might be helpful, I will be very grateful if you mention it. If you have any comments regarding this issue, please don't hesitate to advise me what to do about it.
Ehsaan, I am sending you PM please check your INBOX

palak patel, skindian, asheef_eee, ksa0510 and more of all seniors please help him...

Nadesan

Dec 25, 2014
Hi friends,

I have already updated my address change to VO.Again I have received a mail asking me to provide my mailing address.Anybody can guess why?

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I think looking at the pattern of NDVO where there are More of CC/DD charges and then the PER's and then MR RPRF i think they are on a spree to complete those activities first after which i think the situation does change a lil for some due to medical tests delays and other information sharing which was missed out in the first place causing delay in processing for individuals.

Looking a post where a December 22 file was returned and was checked on Jan 2 so it is safe to assume that all the charging will be done till dec 31 for fsw 2014 followed by MR RPRF so as many predicted there will be a lot of PPR request in coming week.

In between the security checks and criminality checks i think NDVO will send out the PPR request for may june july considering they have got the third line updated in ECAS, its time and work load management from NDVO going on to cope up with EE deadlines or ratehr SLA already broadcasted by CIC which is going to kick off this month last week for the first lot of EE picks.

On another thought even if the file is transferred to Economic Class Unit for further checks which takes 4-5 months i guess many have crossed 3 months target at least if that is communicated we can relax till the time limit is over and then get back to the excitement... in any case all we need is to raise a GCMS if the time limit has exceeded also communicate any changes so that they don't come back as surprise, share all other information relevant for processing or which makes processing easier.

I am in the same boat may be i arrived lil earlier but i understand how soon we want to make plans arrange things make perfect landing start over again in new place where everything is new .. its of course starting from scratch and i guess everybody has contemplated that ..i also want to say may be things will be easy or may be they be pain in the BEHIND but we need to move ON for which we need a will, confidence and determination to make some thing out of nothing.

Remember this is a risk which we all are taking only difference some just want to move and some want to move with all consideration leaving everything behind may be we are kings in our perspective here at respective place .. be prepared for the best and the worst be ready to do odd jobs ( Odd jobs is mindset every job if respected i guess people love to do wat they do and if recognized) if required cause someday you might look back and say you have made everything on your own and patt our self.

While you are waiting there is no dearth of things to do plan your activities all you need is surplus money to support without job for 6 months ..or more plan your
resignation
your bank account liquidation
close all other accounts which does not make you defaulter as CIBIL is tracking everything affecting your credit history in the country
Dont leave any payment unpaid
flight ticket bookings
try to learn about canada
places to live
jobs analysis as per states
expenses in place you are going to move
make some friends (who are in same situation)

All these for fellow members and predominantly i am re-iterating for myself i guess .. any time is slipping whose medicals are done way back as PR date is valid from medical completed date so they should be ready to move in a month or two max after getting visa they need to focus on the plannings learn from other mistakes and try/attempt to make the transition smooth and seamless... ALL THE BEST...

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
Hi friends,
Hope you all are doing good and will get good news soon.
Please tell best and safest way for caring funds while landing.

Can I have travel cheque, if Yes, from where I should prepare Travel Cheques? How about Thomas Cook? Do bank also issue Travel Cheque?

Vbpb

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014, eCAS medical update on 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Hello forum members,

My spouse and I finished our medical tests on Dec 6, 2014. It has been about 45 days since and there is no 3rd line medical update on eCAS yet. I happened to read that a few guys from LVO got their 3rd line updates after nearly 60 days of meds. My VO is New Delhi. Does anybody know what might have caused this delay? And as per my assumption, PPR wait starts after 3rd line gets updated. Is this right? If anyone here has faced a similar situation or knows about eMedicals, kindly let me know. I'd appreciate any help that I can get.

Thank you very much.

Timeline-
NOC 0113, NDVO, PER-25th Sept 2014, MR/PCC/RPRF-18th Nov 2014,
Medicals done-6th Dec 2014,
eMedicals uploaded as per hospital in Bangalore-8th Dec 2014
Medical receipts/PCC/RPRF DD sent to CHC- 9th Dec 2014

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
These days there are less number of updates on charging and dd encash reports. CIO slowed down or is it that people have stopped updating

manishverma1978

Oct 11, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO But File Transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Already Delivered
Nomination.....
PER: 22-01-2015
AOR Received.
AOR": 9th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Transferred to Columbo on 9th March 2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-06-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
DM: 3rd July 2015 PPR: 27th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Dreams
LANDED..........
In Dreams
capr13 said:
Hello All,

I think looking at the pattern of NDVO where there are More of CC/DD charges and then the PER's and then MR RPRF i think they are on a spree to complete those activities first after which i think the situation does change a lil for some due to medical tests delays and other information sharing which was missed out in the first place causing delay in processing for individuals.

Looking a post where a December 22 file was returned and was checked on Jan 2 so it is safe to assume that all the charging will be done till dec 31 for fsw 2014 followed by MR RPRF so as many predicted there will be a lot of PPR request in coming week.

In between the security checks and criminality checks i think NDVO will send out the PPR request for may june july considering they have got the third line updated in ECAS, its time and work load management from NDVO going on to cope up with EE deadlines or ratehr SLA already broadcasted by CIC which is going to kick off this month last week for the first lot of EE picks.

On another thought even if the file is transferred to Economic Class Unit for further checks which takes 4-5 months i guess many have crossed 3 months target at least if that is communicated we can relax till the time limit is over and then get back to the excitement... in any case all we need is to raise a GCMS if the time limit has exceeded also communicate any changes so that they don't come back as surprise, share all other information relevant for processing or which makes processing easier.

I am in the same boat may be i arrived lil earlier but i understand how soon we want to make plans arrange things make perfect landing start over again in new place where everything is new .. its of course starting from scratch and i guess everybody has contemplated that ..i also want to say may be things will be easy or may be they be pain in the BEHIND but we need to move ON for which we need a will, confidence and determination to make some thing out of nothing.

Remember this is a risk which we all are taking only difference some just want to move and some want to move with all consideration leaving everything behind may be we are kings in our perspective here at respective place .. be prepared for the best and the worst be ready to do odd jobs ( Odd jobs is mindset every job if respected i guess people love to do wat they do and if recognized) if required cause someday you might look back and say you have made everything on your own and patt our self.

While you are waiting there is no dearth of things to do plan your activities all you need is surplus money to support without job for 6 months ..or more plan your
resignation
your bank account liquidation
close all other accounts which does not make you defaulter as CIBIL is tracking everything affecting your credit history in the country
Dont leave any payment unpaid
flight ticket bookings
try to learn about canada
places to live
jobs analysis as per states
expenses in place you are going to move
make some friends (who are in same situation)

All these for fellow members and predominantly i am re-iterating for myself i guess .. any time is slipping whose medicals are done way back as PR date is valid from medical completed date so they should be ready to move in a month or two max after getting visa they need to focus on the plannings learn from other mistakes and try/attempt to make the transition smooth and seamless... ALL THE BEST...
+1 for your Bro.. and for your Analysis

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Hello Friends,

Sorry for bringing up this news late, have shifted to some other city last month and things are a tricky in the first month usually.

I have received my PER on 8th January 2015.

Wishing You all a Bright Journey in our process.

I will be landing at Vancouver by the month of June (end June) if all goes fine from here.

Vishal Rathi.

App. Date - 26th Sept 2014.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
ashish22 said:
Can we get a UCI number if CC is not yet charged ?? If yes, plssss let me know the process..
No. The UCI is generated after the CC charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.