+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chak

Dec 3, 2014
Dear Sir,

I need some clarification regarding landing and port of entry. I am a FSWP 2014 and received visa for PR. I am planning to get settled in Edmonton or Calgary in ALBERTA.

I am looking for booking filghts for same from new delhi, INDIA. The issue is if I catch a flight from delhi to toronto and a local flight from toronto to edmonton / calgary....in this case toronto international airport will be my port of entry or first entry to canada. but i dont want toronto as my final destination.....I need ALBERTA as my final destination in records..... So kindly clarify me whether I have to go for immigration check or related formalities like POF decleration / Goods to follow etc....... At Toronto or should i wait at toronto airport without immigration check and reach edmonton with another flight and then do the landing decleration at edmonton.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear seniors,

Just want to ask any updates on noc 3012? Application received last November 14.. No news yet.. Please advise. Thanks!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Granadoespada said:
I sent my application around December 14, 2014 for NOC 3012 Registered Nurses but it has reached 1000 applications already. I am waiting for my application to be returned because I want my money order for CAD$550 back. But until now, I haven't heard anything, not even an email from CIC. Now I want to move to a different place to live but maybe they will return my application to my old address...what should I do
Inform them about the change of address by email.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
managersonline said:
Hi ashif_eee,

Could you please further elaborate. Whether after DD encashment it will be surely PER. OR it can be NER? Because in both cases PER/NER fees become nonrefundable. Am i right or in case of NER they don't charge you?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Dear george,

For NER u will get full refund....So dont worry abt that.....

And yes, there is a little chances of rejection even after DD encashment.....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
chak said:
Dear Sir,

I need some clarification regarding landing and port of entry. I am a FSWP 2014 and received visa for PR. I am planning to get settled in Edmonton or Calgary in ALBERTA.

I am looking for booking filghts for same from new delhi, INDIA. The issue is if I catch a flight from delhi to toronto and a local flight from toronto to edmonton / calgary....in this case toronto international airport will be my port of entry or first entry to canada. but i dont want toronto as my final destination.....I need ALBERTA as my final destination in records..... So kindly clarify me whether I have to go for immigration check or related formalities like POF decleration / Goods to follow etc....... At Toronto or should i wait at toronto airport without immigration check and reach edmonton with another flight and then do the landing decleration at edmonton.

Brother,

There is no relation/ significance of the record- that where are u landing....

They will issue ur PR card or other things according to ur written address at the time of application of those cards...

So no need to think much for the port of entry....Even ur port of entry is Toronto, it will not create any issue for ur living on Calgary...:)

Hope this will clear you...:)

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
Dear Friends,

My NOC is 1114 my cc charged on 26 nov still no PER very worried .Self calculated points is 67 is this the reason for delay .
Very worried try to call call center many times to ask for UCi no by not get the same as they say they are not authorize to give uci no .
Mail the CIC on 3rd nov got reply your file is in process will notify you in due course of time .what does this mean will i am out of the game.
Very tensed pls guide me what should i do its already 53 days cc got charged but no per.

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

My NOC is 1114 my cc charged on 26 nov still no PER very worried .Self calculated points is 67 is this the reason for delay .
Very worried try to call call center many times to ask for UCi no by not get the same as they say they are not authorize to give uci no .
Mail the CIC on 3rd nov got reply your file is in process will notify you in due course of time .what does this mean will i am out of the game.
Very tensed pls guide me what should i do its already 53 days cc got charged but no per.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
harshala said:
People even i believe that CIC is in full swing to clear hot NOC's applications.

These are few examples to support my belief.

1. Some forumite called Shergiiil was 4th dec applicant and got his application back by 15th Jan (letter dated 2nd Jan) as he had forgot his degree certificate copies. dont kn the NOC

2. Ammi1981: NOC 1123. Dec 22nd applicant. Got file rejected for application being incomplete.. thus i guess NOC 1123 people (Including me :p) who have applied before 22nd dec, i guess shud get some relief to know that the cap may not be full.

3. Vinisha09: NOC 4011: 16th Dec applicant. DD encashed. Even 4011 is hot NOC as 1123.. SO some relief for you guyzz to...

All the Best :)
Thanks for this information. I think you are right we shall be in the cap hopefully. Although my NOC0113 is not hot NOC and still DD seems to be not en-cashed and tomorrow i shall check with my bank whether DD is en-cashed or still pending? I pray that hopefully it would have been already en-cashed although probability is less.

But one thing is for sure from the above information, that within few days all the stock of "application parcels" received before 31st December,2014 at CIO would have been exhausted and applications would have been either returned or placed in que for charging.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

Brother,

Nope u are not out of the game....

Many similar applicants like u got their PER long after their CC Charging....

So do not loose ur hope....

Just Wait a bit more....Atleast this Jan and then send an email again.....:)

All the best...:)

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

There is no relation/ significance of the record- that where are u landing....

They will issue ur PR card or other things according to ur written address at the time of application of those cards...

So no need to think much for the port of entry....Even ur port of entry is Toronto, it will not create any issue for ur living on Calgary...:)

Hope this will clear you...:)
Dear ashif_eee Bhai,

Is it possible to land in Toronto and give the address of Quebec for the PR cards?

Thanks.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Primarius said:
"Many December applicants got charged" ?
Not many but few rare cases have been shared by the forum members.
But from the cases being shared it seems to be true at least within few days all the December applications initial decision(i.e. whether to put them in que for charging or return the parcel) would have been already taken or would be taken within few coming days.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

jdbs

Jan 9, 2015
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

You should relax. Points have nothing to do with delays in PER. Either you pass or fail. CIC got huge numbers of applications at the end of the year. more than 4000 application were still need to be checked against ministerial instructions at the end of 2014.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Cool Canada said:
Dear ashif_eee Bhai,

Is it possible to land in Toronto and give the address of Quebec for the PR cards?

Thanks.
I am not assuring u 100% but theoretically yes since u can provide ur relative/friend's address for PR card....So u should be able to provide Quebec's address too...:)

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
gaye_ga said:
Dear seniors,

Just want to ask any updates on noc 3012? Application received last November 14.. No news yet.. Please advise. Thanks!
Any news on noc3012? Application received last November 14, 2014, thanks!

jdbs

Jan 9, 2015
managersonline said:
Hi ashif_eee,

Could you please further elaborate. Whether after DD encashment it will be surely PER. OR it can be NER? Because in both cases PER/NER fees become nonrefundable. Am i right or in case of NER they don't charge you?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
If your application is complete then the application fees will not be refunded. This does not mean that you will get your PER. It can be NER as well. In both cases (PER or NER) you will get UCI number and the application will stay at CIC. Only incomplete applications will be returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.