+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Abembem said:
Please wats d link to update or edit ur detail on the SS...... Tanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi All

IF someone have some know-how about bank drafts, could you please my bank draft attached below and provide your feedback that whether everything is correct in this draft. Because i have also submitted bank draft with my application. Although i think it is quite earlier to expect that bank draft will get encashed.

OR Click on below link:-
http://i62.tinypic.com/295xuog.jpg

Moreover, I have the account with the same Doha Bank, who made bank draft for me. Bank already took full amount of the face value of the bank draft from my account which is displayed in my online statement.

Now question is that how i shall come to know that whether my demand draft is encashed by CIC. Another transaction will display in my account.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
Seniors...

I am an NDVO applicant...noticed today that they have updated 3rd line in my ECAS saying "Medical results have been received"

Please can some one tell me what is the time duration between 3rd line updation and PPR ??

Thnks...

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
darpanshah444 said:
Seniors...

I am an NDVO applicant...noticed today that they have updated 3rd line in my ECAS saying "Medical results have been received"

Please can some one tell me what is the time duration between 3rd line updation and PPR ??

Thnks...
Avg Process Time from MR to Passport Request for NDVO is 78 days as per the spreadsheet

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
managersonline said:
Hi All

IF someone have some know-how about bank drafts, could you please my bank draft attached below and provide your feedback that whether everything is correct in this draft. Because i have also submitted bank draft with my application. Although i think it is quite earlier to expect that bank draft will get encashed.

OR Click on below link:-
http://i62.tinypic.com/295xuog.jpg

Moreover, I have the account with the same Doha Bank, who made bank draft for me. Bank already took full amount of the face value of the bank draft from my account which is displayed in my online statement.

Now question is that how i shall come to know that whether my demand draft is encashed by CIC. Another transaction will display in my account.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
George,

From the knowledge I have your draft seems perfect...it has 6 months validity and the fees you have paid is also fine...

yes, you are right its quite early to expect that your draft gets encashed soon...

The bank debits the money at the time they issue a draft to you and that's why the debit amount has shown up in your statement

with regard to : how to know whether your draft is encashed ?? you have to call your bank to find out.....

and No, you will not see another transaction in your statement when CIC gets your money...

hope this helps....

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
managersonline said:
I am very much surprised. Today again I have noticed my linkedin profile viewing activity because since first time I have noticed that someon from CIC has veiwed my profile so I have started to view regularly to check who is viewing my linked in profile. Today one interesting thing i have noticed that there are six people from Toronto,Canada has viewed my profile as well. Wheresa persons in CIC who are auditing my profile has increased by starting from 2- three days ago to 5-persons today. as you can see in below screen shot:-

OR click on below link:-
http://i59.tinypic.com/5ebga9.jpg

Whereas I am not usually doing any special activity on the Linkedin. Even last update to my linkedin profile I have done when i submitted my application.

What seniors think, that during the completeness check do they start checking the authenticiy of the person. OR CIO try to collect some preliminary information about the applicant.

WOW now this is surley interesting..... I thought that the job verification is generally done once the app is received by the local VO and not before PER........

would others be kind enough to share their thoughts and experiences about this please........ Job verification ...! was it done before or after you received the PER?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Chirasha

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-14
Med's Request
21-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
16-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
29 May 2015
We received passport request from LVO today. Thank you all for keeping us informed during the wait. Above all I grateful to God for taking me this far.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Chirasha said:
We received passport request from LVO today. Thank you all for keeping us informed during the wait. Above all I grateful to God for taking me this far.
Congratulations my friend

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Chirasha said:
Congrats. +1

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
nitika_677 said:
Thanks for the response. From which email I'd I will receive the PER and what are the next steps..
You'd recieve it from Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca ..... Once PER received the be to step would be to follow up on your app by checking the ECAS status on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

Your PER mail will contain your UCI and app reference no. use it to check your status.....

PER mail will look something like this....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

15 January 2015

UCI: 92412345
*92412345*

Application: E000123456
*E000123456*

Nikita677:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

WHEN YOU SEE :eek: :eek: IT YOU'LL KNOW ITS THE GOLDEN MAIL.....YOU WILL READ THIS MAIL MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY ... :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,

What documents are to be attached in a CSE to LVO about new employer? other than Offer letter and pay slips
Do i need to send reference letter from new employer as well and experience letter from previous employer ?
new job does not match NOC i have applied for, will it be a problem ?

Goku, diplomatru and all seniors please advise

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Finally, the wait is over for me.
I would like to thank
Century
ashif_eee
islandbabe
Diplomatru
and countless other friends who were very helpful during the processing.

PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH CANADIAN VISA
Congratulations

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
yogeshladani said:
As per my view it's not mandatory to submit salary slip, if u provide experience certificate and other related docs then it's enough.
pls take care about one thing only if any physical verification happen then clear this.

Salary or the slips should not be an issue but if you're called for an interview they might ask you that you are a skilled employee how come you are getting salary so low compared to national and international standards ( saying this out of a close friends experience who did get the PR by the way) ...

verification is happening for 1 in 3 applicants (if you are following this blog there was a comprehensive analysis done by a brother)

On site verification is random and rare but if your info is genuine then you should have nothing to worry.....

WHAT IS YOUR NOC by the way....?

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ALHAMDULELLAH .... YA RAB LAK ALHAMD W ALSHOKR

My CC was charged twice on 15 & 16 Jan for my two application I sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, here is the detail:

- I sent my first application for NOC 0013 on 6-June-14 and was returned on Oct-14 as the payment form was not signed
- I prepared two new packages for NOC 0013 & NOC 2281, the packages were sent on the same day together through FedEx and were received by CIC on the same day on 14-Nov-14

- On Jan 15th, I got the first SMS informing that my CC ending with xxxx was charged by CAD 1,400 - it was exactly at 1:15 AM GMT+2
- On Jan 16th, I got the second SMS, it was at 10:25 PM

Now the real waiting game has just started.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I will be more than happy to answer any inquiries.. 8) 8)

Admins, would you please update my entry in the SS? :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.