+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolranger

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th june 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
7th October 2014
AOR Received.
11th November
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hope it may not be required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
pandu123 said:
Thats the beauty of this forum brother .. You will get whatever detail you need just from the archives ..

A beautiful post by mjoshi10 few days back .. below is his response how he got GCMS notes

on: January 03, 2015, 08:33:55 am
For All My Friends who want to know about GCMS notes
(1) I am From India- But I applied through my Sister who is Canadian PR.

(2) If you apply directly @ https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip
it will cost you just 5$ and no fancy tags of 35$ or 50$ or whatever
because this is Canada's direct official site.

(3) Watch video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
to know more about "How to send this request "

(4) It took exactly 30 days to get my reply.

(5) Strange thing is - i Applied on 3rd Dec, Report was prepared on 4th Dec but
they released it only on 3rd Jan.

(6) Very detailed report 46# pages in total, Full of information, Point calculations, What they
accepted, What they did not, Everything in detail.

If you want any information, please PM.
Regards
MAnish
thank you so much brother...really gr8 help

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015

Till you get PER, you can consider the date when the file was delivered .. but if the date in your ECAS first line is different, then you should consider that date as application date ...
Most of the times both the dates are same... but sometimes they may differ .. it really happened to one of the senior most forumity CanOl .. Good thing is that his file didnt miss in between and he got PER by God's grace
Below is his post from archives for your quick reference

on: December 30, 2014, 10:57:35 am
Hey guys,

Hope you guys are doing fine. Just an update from my side which I thought I should give.

Just returned from Goa. Checked my email and saw that CIC had replied to my query dated 1st Nov on 24th Dec. The email says that my application was recd by them on 20th Oct (though my courier tracking says that application was recd by DAN on 2nd Sept). The email further says that my application is under initial processing. Cheesy Cheesy

I had honestly lost all hope for PER, as there has been no status on my application, but looking at this email, I am really happy, though effectively, my application is delayed by around 48 days.

Will get back to the forum in 2-3 days time.

All the best everyone.

abou.mariam said:
Both should be the same.

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
Hi , is there anyone from sep application and DD got encashed in dec but still waiting for PER. Also pls confirm if PER will only be come via email and not by post.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
RanaGoshi said:
Hey there ,

CONGRATS you are 13th Nov applicant for NOC 2172, I am also 13th Nov applicant for the same NOC.
From which country you belong? I didn't get charge yet.. so hoping to be soon .. coz ur cc got charge..
Can i have ur whats app..
add me please i sent you PM..
Regards
Rana
Don't worry within a day or two your CC will get charged. Just try to see on daily basis your statement of CC.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
skhashmi said:
application received by CIC: 13 Nov 2014

CC Charged: 12 Jan 2015

NOC 2172
Congratulations. And i think that our turn who are december applicants in not too far because hopefully CIO is working very fast to exhaust all the applications which lying with them.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

coolranger

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th june 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
7th October 2014
AOR Received.
11th November
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
pandu123 said:

Till you get PER, you can consider the date when the file was delivered .. but if the date in your ECAS first line is different, then you should consider that date as application date ...
Most of the times both the dates are same... but sometimes they may differ .. it really happened to one of the senior most forumity CanOl .. Good thing is that his file didnt miss in between and he got PER by God's grace
Below is his post from archives for your quick reference

on: December 30, 2014, 10:57:35 am
Hey guys,

Hope you guys are doing fine. Just an update from my side which I thought I should give.

Just returned from Goa. Checked my email and saw that CIC had replied to my query dated 1st Nov on 24th Dec. The email says that my application was recd by them on 20th Oct (though my courier tracking says that application was recd by DAN on 2nd Sept). The email further says that my application is under initial processing. Cheesy Cheesy

I had honestly lost all hope for PER, as there has been no status on my application, but looking at this email, I am really happy, though effectively, my application is delayed by around 48 days.

Will get back to the forum in 2-3 days time.

All the best everyone.
+1 for your replies and if i consider the date in ecas even then after second line update i.e.15 nov 2014 i had not received MR by now...or am i september app acc to ECAS iam confused

coolranger

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th june 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
7th October 2014
AOR Received.
11th November
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
coolranger said:
+1 for your replies and if i consider the date in ecas even then after second line update i.e.15 nov 2014 i had not received MR by now...or am i september app acc to ECAS iam confused
And if that is the case then many of sept app did even get cc charged or DD encashed,and how can i get 2nd line update long back in nov 15 2014.

Please clear this confusion brother

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
canadamylove said:
u can dream it for May 2015 base on avg processing time of LVO. can be less and can be more. but avg 4 months from per.
thanks and lets hope for the best in sah ALLAH. one more thing can i get my visa before august . bcz my uk visa is going to finsh in oct 2015? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

quhsam

Jun 11, 2014
hi

My application package was returned since CC charge could not be performed. I was a NOC 2133(civil engineering) applicant. Can I still resubmit the documents for FSWP 2014 or it is mandatory to apply for express entry after 01/01/2015?

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi All,

Just now I observed my linked in profile. And looked into the section "Who has viewed your profile". It is telling that two persons who work at "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" have viewed your profile.

Should I understand that they are verifying my application by going through my linked in profile. This is what they do after the completeness check or at the time of completeness check.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
quhsam said:
hi

My application package was returned since CC charge could not be performed. I was a NOC 2133(civil engineering) applicant. Can I still resubmit the documents for FSWP 2014 or it is mandatory to apply for express entry after 01/01/2015?

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I am sorry to hear about this. You have no choice except to submit to EE. Good luck. The best!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Further to my below Email, I have further noticed that during past three days total of 8-people have viewed my Linked in profile.
And among these eight who viewed my Linked in profile, two are from "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" and rest of the Six are from Toronto,Canada and where they work Linked in Did not specify.

By the way I do not know anyone in Canada and nobody is in my linkedin contacts in Canada.

So, it seems that CIC/CIO is verifying the candidates through their linked in profiles or what ?

Hi All,

Just now I observed my linked in profile. And looked into the section "Who has viewed your profile". It is telling that two persons who work at "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" have viewed your profile.

Should I understand that they are verifying my application by going through my linked in profile. This is what they do after the completeness check or at the time of completeness check.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
managersonline said:
Further to my below Email, I have further noticed that during past three days total of 8-people have viewed my Linked in profile.
And among these eight who viewed my Linked in profile, two are from "Citizenship and Immigration Canada" and rest of the Six are from Toronto,Canada and where they work Linked in Did not specify.

By the way I do not know anyone in Canada and nobody is in my linkedin contacts in Canada.

So, it seems that CIC/CIO is verifying the candidates through their linked in profiles or what ?

Hi All,

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Great Share!! +1

Amro550

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-9-2014
AOR Received.
PER:6-1-2015
Med's Request
6-2-2015
Med's Done....
17-2-2015 3rd Line Update : 25-2-2015
Passport Req..
8-4-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-4-2014
managersonline said:

Hi All,

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
That's strange and weird ! thanks for sharing

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
managersonline said:

Hi All,

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
+1 to you , may be they have a vacancy for senior managers for CIO :p :p :p just kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.