+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidhu72

Oct 1, 2014
Brampton
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-06-2017
What's the latest MR update from NDVO ?????? Any news on pending May/June applicants, who are waiting for MR after 2nd line update????

kishcanada

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd April 2014, received from consultant on 4th April
Med's Done....
8th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015, received from consultant on 14th May
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Dear friends,
My application date is 3rd July and PER 28th Oct. VO is NDVO.
I received my PCC from Netherlands dated 16th Oct, Switzerland dated 10th Oct and UK dated 20th Oct.
I just wanted to be ready with all documentation for MR/PCC but so far I have no 2nd line update and MR.
I read somewhere that PCC has to be not older than 3 months and I would cross those many days soon.
Should I again apply for PCC from all three countries? Its very expensive and time consuming to receive them again (takes more than 2 months for NL).

I see that few applicants who have applied at a later date receive MRs from NDVO and was wondering if the fact that I have worked in multiple countries is delaying background checks and in turn receiving MR/PCC from NDVO.

Request seniors to please help with information about any action I need to take apart from patiently waiting. Do I need to apply for PCC again?

Thanks and regards,
Kishcanada

KB13

Aug 20, 2014
Hi All...Just wanted to check is there any 1113 applicant got PER? i m 4th September applicant. DD cleared in last week of November. ECAS status is showing We received your application since 6th December. I have UCI since my first application was rejected due to lack of documentation. Are there any September First week applicants who are in similar position? Ihave not received any PER or NER yet....

sharmamanish0976

Sep 11, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Warsaw
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
16-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
[glow=red,2,300]Dear Seniors , My application received on 19th Nov under NOC 0121 Insurance Manager. As per SS last CC charged was 22-12. I am little conce[/glrned on the capping of this NOC.
With all your experience can you please guide me on this. ??? ???[[/b]ow]

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
Wait foR PPR is killing..NDVO shud do something now.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
vin19 said:
HELLO CENTURY BHAI

PLZZ TELL ME AFTER PER HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES FOR SECOND LINE UPDATE AND THEN MR
I GOT PER ON 8 JAN...VISA OFFICE DELHI...
On average, it takes around 48 days to get 2nd line updated.

After 2nd line update:
Group 1: MR is received within 2-3 weeks. For some cases it take 5-6 weeks. This group is the majority group.
Group 2: They are not getting MR after 2nd line and waiting for indefinite period.

PPR: Average is 76 days from MR. The averaging is going higher and higher.

You can get this information in the tab "Avg Process Time" of the global spreadsheet. You may directly download the spreadsheet from the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/export?format=xlsx&id=11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ

KB13

Aug 20, 2014
Seniors Plz guide....

Hi All...Just wanted to check is there any 1113 applicant got PER? i m 4th September applicant. DD cleared in last week of November. ECAS status is showing We received your application since 6th December. I have UCI since my first application was rejected due to lack of documentation. Are there any September First week applicants who are in similar position? Ihave not received any PER or NER yet....

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
maygirl said:
Wait foR PPR is killing..NDVO shud do something now.
Earlier they started ....to send PPR's ...but now again get stopped....
I am 5th May applicant ...still no PPR ...medicals done in mid September

gc-canada

Jan 9, 2015
Century said:
Medical Refusal depends 100% on the report of doctor. As the doctor certify that the limited vision does not affected mental development of your child, so you can be 100% sure that it won't cause you rejection.

It may take time than normal. So have patience and relax.

Next step is Passport request. Can't tell how long it may take as it depends on VO. I can't get your information in the spreadsheet.
Thanks for the positive response and encouraging words .. I am really thankful to you ..
As I said , I am new to this forums,This is my first post and don't know much about it ..
Thanks

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
june17th2174 said:
Hi sharmausct,

No one will ask you for any NOC. No need to worry. My brother in law and his brother did the same few years back and then they returned to resign from job.

Regards,
Amar
Thnx dear

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
On average, it takes around 48 days to get 2nd line updated.

After 2nd line update:
Group 1: MR is received within 2-3 weeks. For some cases it take 5-6 weeks. This group is the majority group.
Group 2: They are not getting MR after 2nd line and waiting for indefinite period.

PPR: Average is 76 days from MR. The averaging is going higher and higher.

You can get this information in the tab "Avg Process Time" of the global spreadsheet. You may directly download the spreadsheet from the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/export?format=xlsx&id=11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ
THANKS CENTURY BRO +1

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
kishcanada said:
Dear friends,
My application date is 3rd July and PER 28th Oct. VO is NDVO.
I received my PCC from Netherlands dated 16th Oct, Switzerland dated 10th Oct and UK dated 20th Oct.
I just wanted to be ready with all documentation for MR/PCC but so far I have no 2nd line update and MR.
I read somewhere that PCC has to be not older than 3 months and I would cross those many days soon.
Should I again apply for PCC from all three countries? Its very expensive and time consuming to receive them again (takes more than 2 months for NL).

I see that few applicants who have applied at a later date receive MRs from NDVO and was wondering if the fact that I have worked in multiple countries is delaying background checks and in turn receiving MR/PCC from NDVO.

Request seniors to please help with information about any action I need to take apart from patiently waiting. Do I need to apply for PCC again?

Thanks and regards,
Kishcanada
After getting the PCC, if you don't travel those countries, VO generally accepts the request. 3 months is long time and I think by this time you will get the MR/PCC request.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015

Hello Dear forum members,

I have one question.
My wife met with an accident few days back and she got few stitches on her forhead (just above the right eye).
Would that cause any issue during Medical?
I hope not but any suggestion would be greatly appreciate.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
Diplo, why don't you understand? If you don't understand what typos I'm talking about — please see the quote. I marked them with red and bold (but not for the whole message, I got bored). Am I to take such text seriously?))))

If you don't understand what email I'm talking about — I'm talking about YOUR medical request, didn't you receive it? Why are you copying me texts from pdfs, when you should have actual email with actual text?
Now it's me who doesn't understand)))
dunno, I sent you a screenshot of the PDF, it has no errors. I wouldn't know how to explain it, but when copy-pasting the text from it, the format and content become messed up (pdf protection?) I didn't include contents of the email because they say nothing about meds, but here thry are.

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Azha.afreen

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-July-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the App
DANOPAL said:
Dear Mates,

Happily announcing that i have received my Medical Request from NDVO. :)

Dear Married Seniors :) and unmarried fellow mates ( close readers )...

I would like to enquire, if my spouse is pregnant,( to avoid chest X Ray ) is it possible that i give my wifes Medical results later on after informing VO, whereas I submit mine first within the mentioned 30 days.

Will VO continue processing my Immigration.

Pleased to hear from experienced candidates in this front.

regds..
Congratulations on receiving MR, When was your second line got updated on ECAS, a lityle bit worried as my timeline is same as yours but yet waiting for the second line update.... your response would be highly appreciated. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.