+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hey Guys

Got my passport with visa today. It was a wonderful journey from PER to PPR to MR to visa and you guys made it all the more special !! I will keep following this forum and try to help out whenever i can.

Thanks guys !!
Congrates Dear and wish you a prosperous life ahead in Canada

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
congrats rajan85

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hey Guys

Got my passport with visa today. It was a wonderful journey from PER to PPR to MR to visa and you guys made it all the more special !! I will keep following this forum and try to help out whenever i can.

Thanks guys !!
Congrats you and aha!

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
Group for Bangladeshi Applicants (Singapore Visa Office) of FSW 2014. The link is as follows -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fsw2014/

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hey Guys

Thanks guys !!
Congrats..

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
aha2174 said:

PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH STAMPED PR (IMMIGRANT) VISA

Hi All,

I picked up my PR Visa stamped Passports and COPR from VFS Nehru Place Delhi Today afternoon.. Yesterday I checked online and it was showing ready for collection. I submitted my Ppts on 29/12.. So, its just 7 working days to receive it after submission..
I am a 2172 applicant and my application was received at CIC on 8th May.. So, its exact 8 months... And offcourse validity is 1 year from the Medical date..

Also, I had 2 American Passports (for my Kids).. NDVO did not stamp any bias on it but had just sent COPR for them.. I was assuming that they don't need any visa to enter Canada but still I sent their passports.. Can any other applicant confirm if they have same experience if they have any US born kid.. and have received just COPR for them..

Thank you all for help, well wishes and suggestions thruout the journey of getting the PR Visa...
Congrats dear !!!!!

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthsudip said:
""""Re-posting"""
Hello friends,

In the PP request it says 2 recent photos,
- but in the detail specification there is no info like photo must be taken within 6 months or so.

Friends, who have got there PP back, could you please share about your photo details that you send to VO.

Do you guys took a new photo after PP request or send the recent photo that was taken within 6 months.

Your advise will be helpful for all others waiting for PP request.
I took new photos taken a month ago..

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
girish2907 said:
Finally received my PER

Thanks for the forum for always helping with the information I needed

NOC 2281
PER Received 6 January 2015
congrats dear brov. :)

Stantony1234

Jan 5, 2015
Dear experts,

Please help.
I am posting this here as I think that I will get expert opinion here.
My work experience :
Company 1 : 2.7 years
Company 2 : 4 years (Another company(Company 3) acquired this company when I had two years of experience here.
Now Company 2 does not exist.Only Company 3 exists)

1) How shall I take the reference letters and indicate my experience ?
2) Also,do we require the reference letters in the company letter pad.
3) Is it required to be signed by HR/ Manager ? Does a seniors letter suffice ?

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 21-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER Date: 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
MEDICAL SERVICES IN CANADA

Guys, here is all what you need to know about medical services in Canada

Medical services are available from hospitals, doctors and other health care providers. Persons without health insurance coverage are charged directly for these services. Insurance coverage for essential medical services is available to all Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Each person carries a personal health card which must be shown at the reception desk of the doctor or hospital. Each province has its own particular requirements to obtain a health insurance card so it is important to contact a provincial ministry of health office in the province you reside.

How do you get a health card?

You can apply for a health card at the provincial ministry of health office in your city. You will find the address in the provincial government listings in your telephone book. Take with you your birth certificate, Canada Immigration visa (Record of Landing) and passport. Some provinces also request further documentation showing your name and address and your signature.

All members of your family must have their own coverage. Take their documents with you, and ask the government officer for information about registering them.

Who is eligible to receive a health card?

Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible in all provinces. Certain persons in Canada for a temporary period of time (e.g., temporary workers, holders of a Minister's permit, foreign students, and refugees whose status has been confirmed by the Immigration Refugee Board) are also eligible in some provinces. Essential health care services are available to refugee claimants through the Interim Federal Health Program at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

How soon are you eligible?

Permanent residents are eligible immediately, except in British Columbia, Ontario and New Brunswick where there is a three-month waiting period. Persons in Canada temporarily and holding Immigration Canada documentation (e.g., temporary workers, holders of a Minister's permit and foreign students) have different waiting periods, depending on the province. For more information, contact the provincial ministry of health.

Is your health card accepted throughout Canada?

For permanent residents, your health card is primarily for use in the province you live in. if you move to another province, reapply as soon as possible. There are waiting periods before you can be covered, although you are covered by the health plan of the province you left for a certain amount of time. If you are visiting another province, your card can be used in an emergency. Residents residing in a province for a temporary period should contact the provincial health insurance plan office in the province, of permanent residence for further clarification concerning their coverage throughout Canada.

How are medical services paid for?

Most medical services are paid for by various tax measures. Basic hospital charges and doctors' fees are covered. Two provinces charge premiums (British Columbia and Alberta). In general, insured services are provided on a prepaid basis, i.e. provincial plans pay the hospital or doctor directly for services they provide to eligible residents.

What medical services are NOT covered?

Provinces do not pay for services that are medically unnecessary, such as cosmetic surgery. Some provinces provide coverage for non-medical service coverage, such as prescription drugs and assistive devices. These may require a co-payment by the patient.

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Guys i need ur help

After receving if u change ur national identity card then do u need to inform LVo about this? Though national identity number remains the same if u get new card. Plz help guys
Thanks

fswpvisa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
Probably Early July
Thanks for sharing this info.

SANB said:
MEDICAL SERVICES IN CANADA

Guys, here is all what you need to know about medical services in Canada

Medical services are available from hospitals, doctors and other health care providers. Persons without health insurance coverage are charged directly for these services. Insurance coverage for essential medical services is available to all Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Each person carries a personal health card which must be shown at the reception desk of the doctor or hospital. Each province has its own particular requirements to obtain a health insurance card so it is important to contact a provincial ministry of health office in the province you reside.

How do you get a health card?

You can apply for a health card at the provincial ministry of health office in your city. You will find the address in the provincial government listings in your telephone book. Take with you your birth certificate, Canada Immigration visa (Record of Landing) and passport. Some provinces also request further documentation showing your name and address and your signature.

All members of your family must have their own coverage. Take their documents with you, and ask the government officer for information about registering them.

Who is eligible to receive a health card?

Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible in all provinces. Certain persons in Canada for a temporary period of time (e.g., temporary workers, holders of a Minister's permit, foreign students, and refugees whose status has been confirmed by the Immigration Refugee Board) are also eligible in some provinces. Essential health care services are available to refugee claimants through the Interim Federal Health Program at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

How soon are you eligible?

Permanent residents are eligible immediately, except in British Columbia, Ontario and New Brunswick where there is a three-month waiting period. Persons in Canada temporarily and holding Immigration Canada documentation (e.g., temporary workers, holders of a Minister's permit and foreign students) have different waiting periods, depending on the province. For more information, contact the provincial ministry of health.

Is your health card accepted throughout Canada?

For permanent residents, your health card is primarily for use in the province you live in. if you move to another province, reapply as soon as possible. There are waiting periods before you can be covered, although you are covered by the health plan of the province you left for a certain amount of time. If you are visiting another province, your card can be used in an emergency. Residents residing in a province for a temporary period should contact the provincial health insurance plan office in the province, of permanent residence for further clarification concerning their coverage throughout Canada.

How are medical services paid for?

Most medical services are paid for by various tax measures. Basic hospital charges and doctors' fees are covered. Two provinces charge premiums (British Columbia and Alberta). In general, insured services are provided on a prepaid basis, i.e. provincial plans pay the hospital or doctor directly for services they provide to eligible residents.

What medical services are NOT covered?

Provinces do not pay for services that are medically unnecessary, such as cosmetic surgery. Some provinces provide coverage for non-medical service coverage, such as prescription drugs and assistive devices. These may require a co-payment by the patient.

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
Hi Friends,

PER received just today, 9:30 PM (GMT +8).

Here's my timeline:

Application received @ CIO: 17 Sept. 2014
NOC: 2133
DD encashment as per email: 04 Dec.2014
DD encashment as per bank: 09 Dec. 2014
PER received: 07 Jan. 2015

I wish all fellow September applicants will receive good news soon.

Thanks all for your support. Cheers!

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
gerry229 said:
today i called cic and got my UCI no
when i tried to check status with correct information filled properly it says as follows

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
• At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
• sponsored a member of the family class;
• applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
• applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
• applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
• applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
• applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
• applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
• applied to resume Canadian citizenship
SAME WITH ME TOOO,,, WHATS HAPPENING?

Spartan2

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Hi Friends,

I have a questions for those who already got the VISA.

Several of us, including me, had to renew the passport during the process. Thus, when the passport is request we will send a new passport and not the ones we used for the application.

In this case, did you guy send a letter together with the new PP, informing about the renew?
If yes, could you please share a template example of the letter that you sent ?

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.