+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
Marmil87 said:
Guys can you tell if there is a possibility to chek my app status if I did not applied online?
I would like to know what is the last charge date is it still 28th oct.
Can anybody help me with answers on these guestions?

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Gsw said:
+1 bro

Good to see you back here :-*
now you are at +207 bro.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
canadamylove said:
may be it was received at cio on sep 2 but the officer who is processing ur case got it on oct 20.
It doens´t matter. When a file is received at CIO is stamped with the date in red and that´s the date considered when opening the application.
I said red because my returned file last year was in that color.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi Canol / Diplomatru or any other senior availabe on at the moment,

Could you please put your comments on my below understanding about the big change that CIC have done regarding FSW vsia processing centres around the globe. Previously the FSW applications of all the applicants from Middle East countries like Qatar,Bahrain and similarly applicants from Pakistan were being processed at London visa office. But with the latest update by CIC of their website, i have noticed that London is no longer going to process the cases of FSW from Middle East residents/nationals or Pakistani Nationals.

Please see below link:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

With the start of new year number of visa offices processing FSWP applications have increased dramatically. CIC have included several countries in their list of FSW applications processing Visa offices assigned with FSWP applications processing. Even CIC have re-started the processing of FSW applications at several Visa Offices in several countries of the world. For example Abu Dhabi and Islamabad were discontinued in the past for processing of FSW applications and all the applicants from Middle East and Pakistan were routed to London Visa office. But now it seems that they have re-started processing of FSW applications at these two visa offices and along with these two visa offices several other visa offices around the world have been included the list of visa offices processing FSW applications. I think that the reason could be to speed up the processing. Because for Express Entry CIC have been advertising that they will try to take decision within 6-months of less for Express Entry selected applicants. Therefore to speed up the process they have increased the number of visa offices permitted to process FSWP applications.

Please refer the latest update table on the following link and this page is created on 1st Jan 2015:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

For example when I select my country of residence which is Qatar, it takes you to below link:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#q

For people residing in Qatar legally for more then one year and applying for Federal Skilled Workers (FSWP) category their case processing will be done at Abu Dhabi. Similarly people applying from Pakistan their FSWP application final processing will be done at Islamabad Visa office.

Could you please provide your opinion in this regard. It looks like that it might speed up the case processing at FSW application processing at VO.

Regards, George,
Doha,Qatar

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Century said:
I did not know it. In our country, we can.

Found that Indian passport can be re-issued if appearance is changed. So indirect work method could be change the photograph and get a new one 8) 8) . I guess, every seven-eight years, appearance does changes a bit.
that's again renewal and not Reissuance where only details can be changed but not tenor and date validity

HimanshuPant

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Request.. Total Score : 8
File Transfer...
Processing started on April 30, 2015 / SLU received on May 05,2015
Med's Request
May 7, 2015
Med's Done....
May 16, 2015
Interview........
Waived Off.. Decision made......: July 30, 2015
Passport Req..
July 31, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 13, 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Dear Seniors,

Just wanted a small advise..
I have provided my ICICI credit card details to CIC.. When i Checked with my bank, they confirmed me that if i have sufficient balance in my credit card they wont stop any transaction done by CIC..
Is that true or I need to do something else..
Anyone who has used ICICI credit card, pls help..
Also, in case CIC tries and transaction doesn't happen, how will i get to know?

Regards

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Bro but applicants who applied in June under fsw 2014 have already started receiving PPR's. And applicants who applied around Feb time under fsw 2013 are still receiving PPR's.

So application filled in ending months of FSW 13 are still reaching or not reached to a final decision and still we can see final decision taken for FSW,14 in parallel.

ravalravig said:
It is not backlog my friend
The fellow applied in feb and received PPR in Jan is within normal time frame.

If someone had applied in feb, he would have received PER in may june and MR in oct nov

What you expect is that if an application filed in ending months of FSW 13 should be reach to a final decision before FSW,14 starts

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
DONT TAKE IT ON HEART, ITS MY OPINION ON AN ISSUE....NOT APPLICABLE TO EVERYONE

a while ago I discussed one problem of immigration for new immigrants.......that despite our credentials get assessed against heavy fees and are then accepted and proved by wes/ces or others that they are equivalent to Canadian educational levels at bachelor or masters.......yet still we are required to get some sort of Canadian education to score good jobs.

in response to this query and to share their own opinions and experiences, there are some mates who discussed something about how their relatives or friends got good jobs within one year of immigrating to Canada.

they gave examples like their relatives who were already in either US, Australia or Europe.......they migrated to Canada and landed perfect CAD$100000 + jobs per anum in the very first or lets say the 2nd year of migrating. in the end of the paragraph, the person wrote that as minimum wage in Canada is CAD$11 and can earn CAD$1700 per month which is very good for passing a survival life.

now, the first two lines of above example is like a perfect fairy tale.......u land in Canada from already 1st world countries.....without gaining Canadian experience and Canadian education within in one year u r on a CAD$100000+ job! wow......a dream come true isn't it?
then comes the last line of the above example......the person shockingly talked about exactly opposite thing....from CAD$100000 he jumped to merely just CAD$1700 and proved that how can u survive in it!......it was like kicked out from Lamborghini in to Suzuki!

may be the example was true......but for whom? people migrating from already 1st world countries? already having good international education and experiences?......those are less than 5% people..........we here on this forum are from 3rd world countries..........mostly.........say 90%......wo don't already earn 5 figures salary in any 1st world country......so why showing these green gardens to us?

yes the reality is.......I haven't heard a single person immigrated from Asian country got a CAD$100000+ job in its 1st year! that also without Canadian experience and education!.........there can be exceptions but that count for less than 1%. we here represent 99% of those who will survive on that CAD$1700 in the very first year!

so people the thing is.....please don't give such examples to us.......these things are good in dreams, films and fairy tales. instead talk the truth. that doesn't mean we cant achieve our dreams........I wish and pray we all may get a salary in 7 or 8 figures but we all also know that will take time, not just like in the very first year! the realities are harsh and difficult and sounds bad initially but it really doesn't hurt much.....many people start dreaming about a perfect life and when they face initial hard ships, they broke down or lose hope.......look at the figure of immigrants leaving Canada just cos they came with high green dreams but couldn't do it and at last they quit.

more than 50% people have some sort of contacts in Canada already.......like relatives or friends or anything..........but believe me......there are people who are going 1st time, they have no one there......not a single person they know.......they go there with their families, start a life, start a struggle...........but if we speak like this and show them fairy tale things, then they are shattered rapidly than others when hard time prolongs....I am one of these people......I don't want us LONELY people to get lost in life due to any green dreams. tell us horror stories or difficulties, we wont move an inch, instead we will put 300% struggle into it, but if any of us is lost due to these examples than who is to blame for?

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
CanOl said:

Century, passport cannot be reissued more than 1 year before expiry of current passport.
But it can be lost....Register FIR n get a new passport.....

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
abou.mariam said:
It is mentioned "Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class : Express Entry

Start-up visa, Self-employed persons and Provincial nominees: London

All other applications: Abu Dhabi"
which means that FSWP and EE will be processed at LVO and other applications will be at ADVO
Just visit the following recently updated link of LVO:-

You can notice that they have categorically and clearly mentioned in their latest update on their page on 1st Jan 2015 :-

"Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, for Self-employed and Start-up visa only

Pakistan, for Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship applications"

So, LVO will not process FSW applications for the residents/nationals of the above countries mentioned in blue color.
FSW applications for rsidents/nationals of "Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen" will be processed at Abu Dhabi Visa Ofifce (ADVO).
FSW applications of Nationals/Residents of Pakistan will be processed Islamabad Visa office (IVO).

Again request seniors, what is their opinion about this and about my previous post.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
canadamylove said:
by grace of All Mighty Allah.......all praises to HIM......

3rd line today updated in ECAS...

3.Medical results have been received.

........now wait for PPR starts!.......hope to get it soon inshAllah........what a speedy process LVO......thumbs up!
Congrats and +1 to you !!

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
managersonline said:
Hi Canol / Diplomatru or any other senior availabe on at the moment,

Could you please put your comments on my below understanding about the big change that CIC have done regarding FSW vsia processing centres around the globe. Previously the FSW applications of all the applicants from Middle East countries like Qatar,Bahrain and similarly applicants from Pakistan were being processed at London visa office. But with the latest update by CIC of their website, i have noticed that London is no longer going to process the cases of FSW from Middle East residents/nationals or Pakistani Nationals.

Please see below link:-

With the start of new year number of visa offices processing FSWP applications have increased dramatically. CIC have included several countries in their list of FSW applications processing Visa offices assigned with FSWP applications processing. Even CIC have re-started the processing of FSW applications at several Visa Offices in several countries of the world. For example Abu Dhabi and Islamabad were discontinued in the past for processing of FSW applications and all the applicants from Middle East and Pakistan were routed to London Visa office. But now it seems that they have re-started processing of FSW applications at these two visa offices and along with these two visa offices several other visa offices around the world have been included the list of visa offices processing FSW applications. I think that the reason could be to speed up the processing. Because for Express Entry CIC have been advertising that they will try to take decision within 6-months of less for Express Entry selected applicants. Therefore to speed up the process they have increased the number of visa offices permitted to process FSWP applications.

Please refer the latest update table on the following link and this page is created on 1st Jan 2015:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

For example when I select my country of residence which is Qatar, it takes you to below link:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#q

For people residing in Qatar legally for more then one year and applying for Federal Skilled Workers (FSWP) category their case processing will be done at Abu Dhabi. Similarly people applying from Pakistan their FSWP application final processing will be done at Islamabad Visa office.

Could you please provide your opinion in this regard. It looks like that it might speed up the case processing at FSW application processing at VO.

Regards, George,
Doha,Qatar
brother since 2012 the Pakistani applicants applying from Pakistan are advised to submit their passports to Islamabad for visa stamping, before it they have send it to abu dhabi.

so by including Islamabad the cio doesn't intend to process Pakistani cases at Islamabad, they will be processed at London but visa stamping or interview thing will be done at Islamabad. and that is what is happening since 2012. all the interviews if called are conducted at Islamabad and visas are already being stamped there.

I don't know about other visa offices being included, but their purpose will be similar, just doing interviews, or some sort of background checking and visa stamping, nothing more than that cos it makes no logic as fswp is no more, hence there is no purpose to add more visa offices to deal with fswp cases.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
CanOl said:
Congrats and +1 to you !!
thanks buddy, wish success for ur case as well. heard its being delayed at cio? still not transferred to ndvo?

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
RATAN said:
But it can be lost....Register FIR n get a new passport.....
yes it can be done, but date validity doesn't Change in the reissued Passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.