+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January

WOW Manish congrats iam 16th JULY and no news yet!!!

msingh80

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015, Medical received on 25-02-2015
Interview........
waived . . .
Passport Req..
13-03-2015, Submitted on 18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2015
LANDED..........
June/July 2015
canadamylove said:
hang on buddy, may be there is some background checking going on for ur file.....u will get it soon. relax and just wait.
Dear Forum mates,

Below is my time line :-

Application received - 2nd July

PER - 28th Oct

But still no second line update / MR

Can u please suggest the possible reasons behind this delay ?

Thanks

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jam2k94 said:
Thanks for your reply.

Kindly let me know on which email to contact CIC and what contents should be mentioned in the email which ease the CIC to reply.
First Option:-
You should send message to:- cio-sydney-search-enquiry (at) cic.gc.ca
In your message you should provide your complete name, date of birth, date and time of receipt of your application at CIO, courier details(awb and name of courier), NOC, Passport number, and any other relevant details. Better to attach PDF file of Generic application file as direct reference to them so that they can easily trace your application. This is one way by sending message to them. But it should be done if you did not hear anything even after 10-weeks of receipt of the application.

Second Option:-
Second way is by calling CIC/CIO on the number given below and follow the instructions (copied-pasted with thanks to forum members who shared it):-
1.Call at – 0016139444000
2.Select 1 for English
3.Then 1 for foreign affair
4.2 for immigration
5.Call is being transferred to CIC
6.Then 1 for English
7.2 for status
8.1 for PR
When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent. Once you reach an agent, ask them for UCI number. You may have to try multiple times before being successful. Once you have UCI number, you may be able to check status on ECAS.

You can adopt both options if already more then 10-weeks have passed and you have not heard anything from CIC/CIO.

Please update SS when you have news and share your experience on the forum.

Regards,
George,Doha,
Qatar

Prabh2132

Dec 24, 2013
Vbpb said:
Hello forumites,

I received MR on November 19th and I finished my medical tests at Fortis, Bangalore on December 6th. However my ECAS is still showing only two lines. There is no medical update although the hospital says they have uploaded my results and that the results are normal . It has been 25 days since my medicals and I am beginning to panic since the average time taken is around 10days for 3rd line to appear on ECAS.
Can Anybody with similar experience please shed some light on whether this could be a problem? Please help.

Thanks in advance
we did our medical on 17th of November and as per hospital they have uploaded the results on 23rd of november, but till now no update for the 3rd line.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015

ashpillai

May 4, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Hi Everyone Wish You all a Very Happy 2015 and Beyond!!!

I know the topic of immigration horror stories has been dealt with rather adequately with by many forumites. I however would like to share my views too. I personally am in touch with a lot of people who have migrated to Canada and some other countries like Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and some even to destinations in EU.
Most of the people I know did face hardships and some even have had to endure extended periods of dissatisfaction but I am very happy to inform the forum that most if not all are now extremely successful and happy people.
Migration is a very personal decision and has nothing to do about your home country unless you are from an extremely unstable and violent states we all know of. It is definitely not a question of Pakistan or India. Pakistan like any other nation on this planet has its own share of problems so does my home country India. But both countries house millions of people who are not only happy but are successful in their chosen fields of endeavor. I must say that like many of my generation I too was brought up on the vitriolic stereotypes but as I grew up I have had the privilege of meeting some of the most warm, gracious and cultured people from Pakistan. I am in fact surprised that people find the similarities between India and Pakistan surprising! With a common origin and lineage, how different could we have become?!!?? So any suggestion that seeking immigration is more justified if you are from Pakistan is a very myopic interpretation of what are essentially personal decisions.
The issue of migration is also not about your standard of education. Suggestions that you may not need to migrate and probably should not do so if you are from Ivy league institutes suffers from the flawed premise that migration is an option only if you are not “good enough” to make it in your home country. A few months ago, some forumite had queried why an IIM forumite was looking to migrate. Again the same assumption was at play there too. My humble opinion of this issue is that is that neither does an Ivy league education guarantee success neither should your education, lvy league or otherwise, be a determinant of where you would like to live and work! I personally have not been to an ivy league and I find such assumptions ridiculous and slightly demeaning.
To all those forumites who find merit in these horror stories and who are in fact dead worried about migrating to Canada, I have a simple message; You are not alone! Most if all of us know that it is going to be difficult! Most of us will be leaving cushy comfortable lives and will voluntarily be taking on a life of uncertainty and risks. But I assure you, it is no more difficult than anyone trying to do anything anywhere! I assure you, getting a good job and setting up a decent career is as difficult in india and I am sure it is so in Pakistan, Philippines and other countries too! There mere fact that we know it is going to be difficult is a huge advantage in our favor! We know what awaits us and we can plan! We can learn from other forumites and we can learn a lot from these horror stories too!
And that ladies and gentlemen is the solution! Learning and Planning! We are all educated professionals and we cannot be so helpless!
Let us take the modulus of each story we read, positive or negative. Let us then glean valuable workable intel from these stories and prepare a plan for ourselves. Let us be like the explorers of the past and go out into a journey, which will be a journey of self discovery as much as a journey to a new country.
I wish you all the best! Godspeed!

P.S: I look forward to flying kites on the rooftops of Lahore at least once in my life!

Sorry to bore you guys with such verbosity!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
CPR2012 said:
+799 as promised. Have a great year ahead Century. C ya in Canada :) 8)
Thanks a lot. It will be nice to c u and many others.

Vbpb

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014, eCAS medical update on 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Prabh2132 said:
we did our medical on 17th of November and as per hospital they have uploaded the results on 23rd of november, but till now no update for the 3rd line.
So nothing we can do but wait? Pretty much the entire process has been this way!

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
Century said:
Thanks a lot. It will be nice to c u and many others.

+1 to make it 800 and obviously for the job that you are doing for forum members.

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
sammanne said:
[size=10pt]Hi Friends

[size=10pt][size=10pt]A NEW YEAR GIFT FROM THE LORD ALMIGHTY.EVEN I RECEIVED PER.

PER PER PER PER

Application Date:11 th September 2014
PER received:31st Dec 2014
NOC:4011
Qualification.B.Tech(IT) and MBA.
DD En-cashed as per Bank:3 rd DEC
DD En-cashed as per Bank:26th Nov

Visa Office:New Delhi but they mentioned in my mail that it is Dakar

NOW THE WAIT STARTS FOR MR.PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FURTHER PROCESS ALSO.

THANK GOD FOR SUCH A BLESSING

ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PER,MR,PPR AND PASSPORTS
[/size]
[/size][/size]
No clear views on that yet.

A few PER mails stating the same visa off name while others are not having any visa off name (usual).

1. May be for qucik processing: Dont know how come other visa off will check on emp and funds.

2 Error: How come the error is repeated in a pattern.

Request all to share their views.

Vbpb

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014, eCAS medical update on 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Prabh2132 said:
Prabh,
Did you try contacting the VO regarding the update?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ canadamylove

Consider urself as Canadian employer, keeping in view that majority of them are not MNC's but local midsized businesses. What would be ur fears
1. Does he know local work ethics and laws/rules?
2. Is he flexible and willing to adopt local culture or impose his own?
3. Does he have experience of handling situations similar to what we face on daily basis?
4. Does he know the rights of customer or will land us in law suits?
5. What is the education standard in his Country? Do they inculcate similar knowledge and vision, as the one imparted by Canadian universities? Remember, the ECA is equivalence of the degree not the standard.

The reputation you earn at ODD JOBS, helps answer many of these worries as the employer can take a reference check. Btw who stops you from taking “ODD job” in your field? e.g. if u r from IT field, opt for Data Entry or call center odd jobs. If u r in accounting field go for book keeping or if u r in sales work at some retailer etc etc. Then develop relationship with related ppl in the organization who can “pull” you. The best option is INTERNSHIPS, which CANADIAN GOVERNMENT's SETTLEMENT AGENCIES ARRANGES for NEW COMERS. The issue arises when we immigrate with a frame of mind that I was a manager in my country with 50 ppl reporting to me and my first job shud be at same level with a team of at least 6-10. By the time, a person realizes that he has to start his career once again, its usually too late and all the savings have already been consumed. Thus, he has to resort to pizza delivery type jobs.

Having said that I know some of the FSW 13 employers who got job in first few weeks. Even one got better job than that he applied for (experience shared on the forum) and in fact better than the position he has been working prior to immigration as he succeeded in proving his capabilities.

Net Net,
a) the ppl with negative experiences are more vocal as they have more time to share their negativity, while the successful are busy in achieving further heights.
b) Human's tend to have “ selective recall” i.e. we remember things which are in accordance with our fears, while ignoring the positive news as an outcome of “luck”.
c) If immigration to Canada was so easy, half of the world wud have immigrated long ago and there wud have been no room for us. So, yes, Canada is land of opportunities and promising future for our generations, but we have to EARN IT.

Good Luck to All!!!

WISHING U ALL A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, MAY WE ALL HAVE SUCCESS IN OUR CANADIAN DREAM.

canadamylove said:
I have also heard and searched and found that one need to have Canadian education of some sort and Canadian experience of working........now that education must be in ur field, that can be a degree, a course, a certification, a diploma or whatever..........the experience can be of anything cos u just cant get a starting job in ur field.....so u wud be doing odd jobs but that's where ur experience begins.....

if that is all true.......and yes it is true......then

what about our education and degrees? even we are qualified as equivalent to Canadian bachelors and masters.....then why its worthless to get us a decent job? I can agree on language and experience thing but I m not able to digest this education thing. when we are already assessed by wes or ces or whatever......and we are certified as equivalent to Canadian education at some levels......then why we are assumed or required to have education again? isn't it something unfair that Canada treats immigrants with? atleast we must secure some sort of starting job in our fields or in our nocs....why doing odd jobs when we are certified and accepted educated immigrants? why we should start by selling pizzas, or delivery boys or book keepers or whatever?

I was just thinking.......may be someone can shed light on it.

leonidus

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH APP.
paras juneja said:
Hi Friends ,

VERY USE FULL INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applied on 18 Aug NOC code 1113 . My package got returned on 24 october Got the confarmation on 10 Dec there were two reasons . However i have sent new package reached to CIO on 29 Dec recieved by donni . hope i will charge this . but i want to share some fact of my returns package . Most of the cases i read about problem of Birth Certificate . BELOW IS THE ANSWER

Job duties self attested ( not accepted )

Birth certificate (In my letter SENT BY CIO is clearly mentioned that if you don't have birth certificate then Secondary school certificate with parent name or one of parent name is fine)

hi I also do not have birthcertificate as my parents didn't applied for it. I have submitted affidavit for same and also copy of school leaving certificate. hope this works fine.

KINDLY SHARE THIS QUOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN IT WILL HELP TO MANY AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME WHAT WILL BE MY EXPECTED CHARGE DATE...........

hi I also do not have birth certificate as my parents didn't applied for it. I have submitted affidavit for same and also copy of school leaving certificate. hope this works fine.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ashpillai

Can't agree more except for the fact that Kite flying (especially on rooftops) is now almost banned due to increase in injuries from the sport.

ashpillai said:
Hi Everyone Wish You all a Very Happy 2015 and Beyond!!!

I know the topic of immigration horror stories has been dealt with rather adequately with by many forumites. I however would like to share my views too. I personally am in touch with a lot of people who have migrated to Canada and some other countries like Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and some even to destinations in EU.
I wish you all the best! Godspeed!

P.S: I look forward to flying kites on the rooftops of Lahore at least once in my life!

Sorry to bore you guys with such verbosity!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Andyart said:
Finally, after a couple of days of worrying, I have received my passport request today! Thanks to the entire forum for the helpful info! Happy New Year!
Congrats nd +1 dear

Status
Not open for further replies.