+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
not a problem for medical. You can do it in US finding a DMP there and you family can do in home country and send all the receipts as single mail to NDVO.

notoptional said:
Hello friends,

I got my PER on 30 October and based on the SS data there is high probability of getting MR on first week of January. But, there is also possibility that I will need to travel to US office and I will be leaving my dependents (wife and baby) in home country.

Will there be any complexity to submit the Medical reports? Has anyone gone through similar case?

Thanks

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Raj31 said:
Hi all Bros & Sisters,

I'm very pleased to announcing that I've been blessed with the PER mail today just 2 hours before

My Dear DAD and Almighty GOD, thank you so much for this New Year gift...

NOC: 2172

App Date: SEP 10th

CC charged: Nov 25th

PER Date: Dec 29th

Will update the SS later today...

My Special thanks to all my united friends and experts. Without you guys, its really impossible for me to step up in this position.... Love you all...

Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous "NEW YEAR 2015"
Congrats +1

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
krasburn said:
UCI is the required number for checking ECAS. If you have deal with CIC before you must have an UCI because it remains the same for every applicant (most of the times). UCI comes in PER email but some people have managed to obtain it by calling CIO. Could you please share your timeline?

Thanks.

My application was received on August 22nd and CC was charged on November 11th.

Regards
Gurjeet

alkasamir

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-May-2014
AOR Received.
8-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
1-Oct-2014
Med's Request
8-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
1-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
20-Feb
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Greetings

My husband also has handwritten passport last page. We are waiting for PPR mail and visa before taking any change action as anything will delay process further

Regards
Alka Arora

maverek said:
Hello Friends,

I reposting my query .. Can someone plz take a look?

I am done with my Meds on 16-Dec-2014, i have already submitted PCC,RPRF and med receipt to NDVO. And my third line has got updated on 23rd. My wife and wife need to get some updates on our passport. I have to get ECNR stamped on my passport and my wife has change the address. Both the updates will result in new passpoert getting issued to us

Can somebody plz answer these questions i have?

1. Should i make the changes before i get the PPR from the visa office? Do you guys think i have enough time?
2. Can i make changes to the passport after the PR visa has been stamped on my passport?

Thanks in advance!!

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Raj31 said:
Hi all Bros & Sisters,

I'm very pleased to announcing that I've been blessed with the PER mail today just 2 hours before

My Special thanks to all my united friends and experts. Without you guys, its really impossible for me to step up in this position.... Love you all...

Congrats! and +1 to you

Ganesha

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132<br />IELTS : Submitted With Application<br />PPC : Submitted With Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Jul 2014<br />Fees Charged.: 03 Nov 2014<br />PER Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />AOR Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />MR received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />RPRF received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />MEDs done.....: 19 Dec 2014<br />MEDs received: 26 Dec 2014<br />Interview.....: Waived<br />Passport Request: 13 Feb 2015<br />Passport sent: 14 Feb 2015<br />Visa issued.....: 19 Feb 2015<br />Landed.....: 4 Dec 2015<br /><br /><b>FAQ:</b><br /><a href="http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs">Canada FSWP FAQs</a><br /><b>Spreadsheet:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet">FSW 2014 Spreadsheet</a><br /><b>Chit Chat:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM">FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM</a><br /><b>Enter your own data:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry">FSW 2014 Entry</a><hr />
How do we know the RPRF fee is received or not?

I have sent it by email.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj31 said:
Hi all Bros & Sisters,

Congrats!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Those who could not make it to FSW 2014, express entry is undoubtedly another chance

Either an (a) employment offer or (b) provincial nomination can improve ur chances

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will launch “Express Entry,” its new system for managing permanent resident applications on January 1, 2015. The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program will announce the criteria for the new Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category on January 2, 2015.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
Dear seniors,
I have a quick question: the next step after you receive PER mail is waiting for the VO to contact you directly, right? If that is the case, how long does it usually take?

Thanks in advance

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
DanielCoutinho said:
Dear seniors,
I have a quick question: the next step after you receive PER mail is waiting for the VO to contact you directly, right? If that is the case, how long does it usually take?

Thanks in adv
After PER, you should see Second Line on ECAS and then you should get either MR (95%+ of cases) or Interview Request.

The times change a lot from VO to VO. See the SS for information on this, tab "Avg Process Time"

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
Hi Seniors....!

I have a query regarding RPRF PAYMENT RECEIPT.

I made the RPRF payment of $980 through my credit card. The receipt which I received is showing only receipt number, amount, card number in encrypted format, date & time of payment & name as on the card. But the name of the prime applicant, my application number, UCI number, passport number is no where mentioned.........

So, everyone who got the receipts was in this format only or in different ones..........?

Thank You......!

Status
Not open for further replies.