+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
Palak Bhai!

Just need your expert advice. I was working with an “XYZ” company and it was during my tenure with them that I had traveled to Canada. And their sister concern company named “ABC” had sponsored my visa due to some internal finance relating issues of the company. Now, in my work details submitted to CIC, I have mentioned the name of company “XYZ”, my actual employer. But if NDVO checks my visa records, then they might find that I had applied for visa through company “ABC” and I have no where mentioned the name of that company in the form. So, will it affect their decision and if yes, then is there any way by which I can inform them about the details of the sister concern company “ABC”.

Thanks in Advance.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
No Worries, i got similar case, even CIC havent checked my background for Canada EXP. so nothing to letting your finger scratching your forehead :)

immigcan81 said:
Palak Bhai!

Just need your expert advice. I was working with an “XYZ” company and it was during my tenure with them that I had traveled to Canada. And their sister concern company named “ABC” had sponsored my visa due to some internal finance relating issues of the company. Now, in my work details submitted to CIC, I have mentioned the name of company “XYZ”, my actual employer. But if NDVO checks my visa records, then they might find that I had applied for visa through company “ABC” and I have no where mentioned the name of that company in the form. So, will it affect their decision and if yes, then is there any way by which I can inform them about the details of the sister concern company “ABC”.

Thanks in Advance.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
capri25.yashu said:
Friends i am reposting the question again:

CAN WE TRACK THE PASSPORTS FROM THE FIRST DAY IF WE DO IT VIA VFS !!
I guess you can track the status from the time information has been entered into the system

lionel_desouza

May 1, 2014
Hello all,

I need some urgent help. My application was received by CIC on June 4th and I have received my app number. I have a newborn daughter born on 30-10-2014. I have already sent her details to the visa office using the online form but got a reply message that their mailbox is full. Im not sure whether they will receive it through email or do I need to send the hardcopy of the documents through regular mail. They have also clearly mentioned not to send the docs through different forms of communication.

Please let me know what I need to do.. Thanks all.

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
Hi Friends,

My App Received date is SEP10th and my Credit card get charged on Nov 25th.

Still I haven't received my PER yet. My NOC is 2172.

Tried calling them and the call get connected twice on last week, but both the agents said that they don't have authorization to give the applicant details.... :'( :'( :'(

Please let me know whether CIC is working on today,tomorrow and the day after....

Really worrying now....

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I defer from your opinion, i think its more easy to get PCC from arab country than the home country, especially from Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, UAE.. I have stayed there in all these places and i never face any difficulty in obtaining PCC from all these places.

canadamylove said:
I m sharing this for all LVO applicants who are confusing that if LVO asks any pcc from any arab country then what to do? normally arab countries are not issuing it easily and if we explain it to lvo then lvo is also not giving encouraging replies....that is we have to obtain it any way and have to submit it.

some people are saying that explain it to lvo and they will understand it.......I m sharing this conversation with lvo for everyone to show them that lvo DONT listen to you.....they will expect u to submit all that they demanded......that's ur headache how u obtain it not theirs!

the following email conversation was done by my consultant in Toronto with lvo.....so the following message is customized for privacy reasons but the message is pasted here as it is so that u can have an idea.

in the end.......I obtained the pcc from Kuwait with extreme difficulties. but that's another story. this story is to let u all know that lvo is not cooperative in this regard, they didn't even suggested any solution or alternate way, they just replied a single line mentioning that they need it! that's it!

upper email is their reply, below email was sent by my consultant.

Date: November 5, 2014 at 8:35:08 AM EST
To: <canadamylove @ canadamylove.com>
Subject: RE: Application for permanent residence in Canada FILE: E000****** NAMES: canadamylove (MCH)

This is to confirm that we require a Kuwait police certificate for canadamylove.

The Schedule A form on file shows that he was working in ****** Hospital as a General Practitioner from ******* to *******. It is not credible that he was only in possession of a visitor visa.

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Web site: www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca

EMAIL: http://www.*********************************************************************eng.asp#email

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party. "

From: canadamylove [mailto:canadamylove @ canadamylove.com]
Sent: 30 October 2014 10:27 PM
To: L*****N (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Re: Application for permanent residence in Canada FILE: E000****** NAMES: canadamylove (MCH)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Further to your email of October 17, 2014, canadamylove has approached the Police authorities and Kuwait for police certificate.

The Police authorities in Kuwait were presented your email as an evidence that the police certificate is being requested by the Canadian immigration authorities. However, the police authorities in Kuwait are not considering it a sufficient proof. They have advised to have the request be issued in the name of the police official on behalf of canadamylove. We will be obliged if you would be kind enough to do the needful by issuing the police certificate request in the name of police department. We regret for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you very much in advance for your kind consideration.

The client has also approached the police authorities for police certificate for his family who are Pakistani citizens on a visitor visa status in Kuwait. He has been given to understand by the Kuwaiti police authorities that police certificates are not issued to individuals on visitor visa status in Kuwait. Since his family does not hold a resident status in the country, they are as such unable to issue them police certificate. Kindly advise if there exists a provision whereby you could waive the requirement of kuwaiti police certificate for the family or, if not, what is the option for canadamylove in this matter.

We thank you for your attention to this correspondence and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

canadamylove

Shiningthistime

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
------
File Transfer...
01-08-14
Med's Request
15-09-14
Med's Done....
30-09-14
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-15
LANDED..........
-----

kashish_v

Oct 3, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
All submitted with application
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
bob99 said:
any june 19 or prior applicants left to recieve MR from NDVO
ME!! 18th June!

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
palakpatel911 said:
No Worries, i got similar case, even CIC havent checked my background for Canada EXP. so nothing to letting your finger scratching your forehead :)
Thanks ;D thats relieving .... :)

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello Guys

one general question, can CSI (case specific inquiry) from the visa office, throw the application into waiting mode.?

My application is waiting to be reviewed as per LVO, i did raise CSI twice to ask the status and this is the reply I got that it is waiting to be reviewed.

Regards

ashpillai

May 4, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
ajayrampal said:
Hi Krsburn, I think any immigration (embassy office) can ask a bank. My wife has worked in a private banks and she says that thier banks receive number of queries regarding accounts reliability . . . . I am sure UKBA does verifies accounts of applicants. . . . .
No one can access a bank a/c without involving the a/c holder. Even the government needs court orders for it. I agree it is done often but all that is illegal. If a banker is revealing a bank a/c details to somebody apart from the a/c holder, it is usually to oblige someone and it is most definitely illegal and punishable by law.

The LVOs do not need to do that anyway. All they need to do is ask you for a fresh bank statement and since we all will produce the statement if and when asked for, the LVOs have all the access they need! And I am sure they are competent enough to study whatever it is that they want to.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
gurry said:
Me 8 may applicant.........
NOC 2174

Processing started on 9 oct. 2014
Still no MR yet??????????
Whats your visa office..?

I am 28th May applicant, no 2nd line yet :( sailing in the waiting boat.... i have created a whatsapp group for all LVO applicants who are waiting since PER. you can PM me your number to join if your office is LVO

disdis

May 8, 2014
Hi friends,

I have my medical received in Mid-NOV 2014 and PCC was sent at the 3rd week of NOV 2014, seems there is no further update since then. Is it normal ? What process will local VOC take after MR and PCC ?

Regards and thanks !!

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
ajayrampal said:
Hi Krsburn, I think any immigration (embassy office) can ask a bank. My wife has worked in a private banks and she says that thier banks receive number of queries regarding accounts reliability . . . . I am sure UKBA does verifies accounts of applicants. . . . .
If it is a practice for CIC or local VOs to enquire with the banks directly to know the status of the funds, I wonder why would they request a current POF during the process, which has been the case with many applicants.

Just a doubt - not challenging any comments here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.