+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svikram30

Oct 1, 2014
Hi all

I live in London and need to pay a fee of $150 for the new born to the London Visa office. The email received from LVO only has asked to pay this fee and is silent about the mode of payment.

If any of you, living in UK has successufully paid this fee to LVO online then can you please let me know?

Many thanks

NARESHB14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 23 dec
Nomination.....
PER: 02-19-2015
AOR Received.
03 -16-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line update on 15 April
Med's Request
05-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015 & 02-06-2015, TLU 05-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 10 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting
how many point will i get for the below experience details:

2013-05 to till date
2011-07 to 2013-05
2004-10 to 2007-10
2003-09 to 2003-09
2002-03 to 2003-09

will they consider only last 10 years experience or total experience?

my application received on 02 Oct. while calculating the current company experience up to what date will they considered?

My CC charged on 23rd Dec waiting for PER..
as per my calculation i am getting 69 points

Education - 23
work exp - 13
age - 12
Adaptability - 5
IELTS - 16

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Papillon said:
congrats brov
@ Papillon...

Bro, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah give your son's departed soul peace and place him to high place in Jannah and give your and your family patience to bear this loss and make it easy for you..

I wish you good luck and pray you get through this soon.

Thanks for your wish to me.

Regards and Best Wishes.

Cheers!

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Papillon said:
dear forumites..

sad news to share and guidance sought.

my kid passed away to the eternity, 4 days back.
was fighting cancer for last 5 months.

KEY STATS.

dd mode for family of 4. 1400 CAD
app reached 14/11.

had used old fee form, couldnt chek latest [then] in disturbed mental condition..
although my kids r less than 19, new change doesnt apply to me, still it was a mistake.

questions/queries..

1. need to send revised/updated forms.. [generic, additional family info, fee]. PLZ ADD IF SOME IS MISSING.
2. now fee is to be charged 1150 CAD. is it ok for previous dd[1400] to be charged for it. yes in my opinion?
3. will they adjust or refund balance amount?
4. i hope to courier this addendum by 30-31/12 and mark URGENT on envelop[will mention previous app recvng stats]. will it be considered before dd charging[14/11 rcvd. current cc charging on 22/10] ?

ITS TOUGH to bear this loss but have to move on.
For better future and hope. life goes on...

your kind feedback welcome plz.
May the good Lord console and uphold you and the family. Really sorry about your loss.

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
sweetnspicy said:
The validity is 6 months, Harpreet Nijjar.

Cheers !
Itis one year in india.

mohadly

Aug 9, 2014
desertfox said:
For applications made with new generic form (where you can't select Visa Office Name)

CIC will assign appropriate Visa Office Name and inform you in PER mail.
i wrote Cairo Visa office but the Canadian embassy at Cairo is closed for security reason so most of file are transferred to Ottawa visa office .
how to make sure specially there is no information at PER mail.

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
Hi Guys,

I did couple of serious mistakes on my application forms.
1) I did not mention previous marriage (It was very unintentional as there is no harm of mentioning)
2) US visa rejection on Background/Schedule A. (Though I have a US visa now, my US student visa application was refused in the past)

Do you guys think, visa officer takes these mistakes a minor mistakes or it is very serious? If it is very serious, then I would like to withdraw before they even start the process.

I just found a threat saying it's a serious issue. I did not realize that US and Canada share foreign record/information.

My CC was charged on 15 Dec. and I am waiting for PER. Since I made mistakes on both Generic form and Background form, how do I correct both of them? I did not receive PER, I think, I should send mail/ or email to visa office after file is transferred to visa office.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

tresspasser

Aug 8, 2014
Reposting ... Anyone in similar situation ??? .. Please respond , Thanks

tresspasser said:
Hi, I know theres a lot of topic about saudi pcc in this forum but I cannot find a case that is same with what I have.. So here is my case.

I've work in saudi for 1 year in a three year contract, but didn't finish it I left kingdom on a vacation (that was 5 years ago) not on final exit visa but on exit and re-entry visa. Now I'm working in UAE , I believe consulate in saudi wont process my saudi pcc because I dont have the final exit visa stamped on my passport.Unfortunately I don't have the Iqama copy but KSA RP (now expired) is stamped on passport
( I got fed up with job and life in KSA and left in a hurry so never bothered to save a copy of Iqama or any other docs )

What do I have to do now? Is there any options on how to obtain it? , I received PER couple of weeks before, I read in some thread that PCC in case of KSA is required only for current legal residents and in my understanding KSA authorities will issue PCC only in such scenario.But I got no leads to confirm this info.

Will CIC waive PCC requirement for KSA , Is there any chance that CIC will accept any explanation letter regarding my case??

I need your help and suggestions again please..
thanks..

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
manishverma1978 said:
Dear the PCC in India is valid for 1 year.
PSK says tht the validity is 6 months. U can call the helpline and confirm...

youfes

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 22 January, 2015
File Transfer...
19 February , 2015
Med's Request
13 March , 2015
Med's Done....
21 March , 2015
Interview........
waived
Century said:
My suggestion, inform it. Even though VO may not detect it, note that new immigration rule gives power to forfeit citizenship even after 50 years if they found misrepresentation. So better inform it now or always be in anxiety state even after citizenship. Ultimately the the choice and decision is your.
Thanks for your reply.. You are right !
But my question was initially when I should inform them ?! Many have suggested to wait for the PER then tell the VO.
But what about sending it now before getting the PER (I've already tried to send the corrected forms but because some members warned me that telling them now may cause my file to be rejected, as a result , I returned again my addendum) .. & as I said before in case of sending the addendum before getting the PER, there will be 2 possibilities :-
The first: the new forms will be added and thus, I did what I was supposed to do.
The second: the new forms will not be added to my application..Here, there are 2 possibilities again Smiley :-
1- the VO office will not discover any mistakes. So, my application will be Ok.
2- the VO will ask about not mentioning the US visa refusal. and HERE , I would support my
excuse that it was unintended mistake and I have already sent the corrected forms.

So, what's the appropriate time to send the addendum ? By the way, I'm a 20-October applicant ?
Regards

subrun

Feb 6, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi All

When will SGVO will resume to start work approximately ? :'( :'(

BR//Subrun.

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
tresspasser said:
Reposting ... Anyone in similar situation ??? .. Please respond , Thanks
My Friend
I understood your case.... If your iqama has been expired and your company didn't renew it that means, your file has been closed and at this case, there is no problem to submit for PCCand get it easily

But If your Iqama is valid, I couldn't give you any reply... By the way, Police office will issue PCC without any kind of communication with your previous sponser

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
richard1234 said:
Hi Guys,

I did couple of serious mistakes on my application forms.
1) I did not mention previous marriage (It was very unintentional as there is no harm of mentioning)
2) US visa rejection on Background/Schedule A. (Though I have a US visa now, my US student visa application was refused in the past)

Do you guys think, visa officer takes these mistakes a minor mistakes or it is very serious? If it is very serious, then I would like to withdraw before they even start the process.

I just found a threat saying it's a serious issue. I did not realize that US and Canada share foreign record/information.

My CC was charged on 15 Dec. and I am waiting for PER. Since I made mistakes on both Generic form and Background form, how do I correct both of them? I did not receive PER, I think, I should send mail/ or email to visa office after file is transferred to visa office.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.
As your CC has been charged and i believe you'll receive PER, you have to notify about your mistake to your local VO. If your local VO is known to send AOR when they receive your file & if you receive AOR then immediately you have to fill up the form with your updated information and you have to send it to your VO. You have to write a cover letter stating how sorry you are for your honest mistake. Don't use the word "I FORGOT", instead use the word "OVERLOOKED". And if your VO is not known to send any AOR then you should send the letter & form at least one month after the PER mail.

tresspasser

Aug 8, 2014
Hi namwbysbd,

Thanks for your response , My Iqama in any case will be expired by now ( I left Saudi in 2009).But problem is that Saudi consulate will issue PCC only to current legal residents , It is even stated in the CIC website with that being the case I'm worried whether my VO will still ask for PCC from KSA . If so will an explanation letter to CIC help ?To make it worse I dont even have a copy of my Iqama .what will be my options ? Anybody negotiated this situation before ? Please advise , Thanks

namwbysbd said:
My Friend
I understood your case.... If your iqama has been expired and your company didn't renew it that means, your file has been closed and at this case, there is no problem to submit for PCCand get it easily

But If your Iqama is valid, I couldn't give you any reply... By the way, Police office will issue PCC without any kind of communication with your previous sponser

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
tresspasser said:
Hi namwbysbd,

Thanks for your response , My Iqama in any case will be expired by now ( I left Saudi in 2009).But problem is that Saudi consulate will issue PCC only to current legal residents , It is even stated in the CIC website with that being the case I'm worried whether my VO will still ask for PCC from KSA . If so will an explanation letter to CIC help ?To make it worse I dont even have a copy of my Iqama .what will be my options ? Anybody negotiated this situation before ? Please advise , Thanks
No my friend, you could get Pcc even you left Saudi Arabia permanently
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
See that:
If you live outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Consult the nearest Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for information on how to obtain a police certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.