+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi0661

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
01-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
It is a very important document. Its a form filled with your details with photo which doctor has to sign. and stamp.

Check with them its v v important document you need to submit it to high commission.

Regards

Long_Due said:
??? ??? ??? ???GUYS I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY DOCUMENT AFTER COMPLETION OF MY E-MEDICALS AT NEW DELHI.(MAX MEDCENTER)

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS A MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT OTHERS HAVE RECIEVED

BIT WORRIED

abc90

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-Nov-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
11-Feb-15 SLU
Med's Request
Mar 28th Med done
Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
Hi,
My friend who is 2nd week Jun applicant, 2132. Got his RPRF DD enchased on 22nd Dec by NDVO, Having lot of confusion.

Based on request he sent MR, PCC & RPRF DD and delivered to CHC, NDVO on Dec 12th.

Doctors told Medical is fit and uploaded. He eagerly expecting 3rd line medical received in ECAS, but 3rd line not added still, but DD enchased on 22nd Dec...

What this mean.. (1) CHC once receive, simply check and put RPRF DD in collection box.
or (2) Thoroughly check all MR, PCC, fully satisfied then send RPRF DD for encashment.

Pls suggest. I think some of you in same situation.

Icn_bin_CAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
File Transfer...
24-12-2014
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
Dear Seniors Please support ,

I have an Urgent question

Do we need to provide medical check for Non Custodial Child also??

Please Help Its urgent !!!!!!

dharmesh_008

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26-03-2015
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (From Colombo VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015 TLU: 25-04-2015
Interview........
may be waived.....
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
sarveshkarmarkar said:
Is it 24x7?
NOt for 24X7.... Canadian time 10 AM to 4 PM....

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Congrats bro you are real gentle man a Bhadra mānuṣa and really feeling happy for you :) . Two years wait is very very long but you belong to fswp2014 group :) god bless you buddy.

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Congrats buddy may god give you the success in new world :) really happy for you.

aha2174 said:
Hi All,

By the grace of Almighty ALLAH I received my PPR Today at 8:41 AM.. I don't have access to SS so will update it in the evening.. As 25th and 26th is Holiday at NDVO so planning to submit the passports on Monday to VFS in Delhi.

And my details are as below:
NOC - 2171
Application Sent - 3rd May
Received at CIC - 8th May
Received PER - 12th Aug
Sent Fingerprints to FBI for PCC - 23rd Aug
Received at FBI - 26th Aug ( I was expecting that will receive US PCC by end of September)
FBI Changed their system - 7th September
CC charged by FBI on 17th September but they continued to say that it will take 12 or more weeks.
Received MR/RPRF/PCC - 19th September
Medicals Done - 23rd September
Medicals Received (On ECAS) - 1st week of October
Indian PCC Received for Spouse - 1st October (Within 1 hour as current address was same as passport address)
Indian PCC for Myself - Took one more week as my passport was issued in US and Police verification was done at my address. One Police Officer came in person at my address for verification.
Went in Person at NDVO to submit RPRF DD and PCC on 14th October - Security refused it to take and said that send it with courier or come alongwith a courier boy.. Handed it over to FirstFlight courier on 14th Evening.
Delivered on 15th October..
RPRF DD encashed on 22nd October.. And then the waiting time started for the final part..
US PCC sent by FBI on 1st December and delivered at my friend's address in US on 6th December..
Last week Decision Made the most important line got updated.. And Today morning the PPR...

If you guys have noticed above.. US PCC was delivered just 2 weeks ago at my friends address in the USA and I still do not have it with me..

So here is the explanation for that:
I was in US last year till 2nd July 2013 and applied for FSW 2013 but file got returned due to CAP.. I had my FBI PCC issued in June 2013 (20th) and I received that on 26th June..Just one week before leaving US.. This is what I told NDVO after FBI new system introduced for issuing PCC..I asked them that can I utilize my old FBI PCC as I left US within a week of issuance of PCC. And If not then I need extension for the PCC submission date.. And now you can guess what they responded.. The officer seems kind and logical enough and responded that send old PCC (Yes, its more than one year old) with all port of entry and exit to US for myself and spouse..

Thats all.. Sorry for making it a bit long.. Could not stopped to express all these Today..

Thank you all once again for your suggestions..

And Thanks to ALLAH...

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
dharmesh_008 said:
NOt for 24X7.... Canadian time 10 AM to 4 PM....
Thanks

leonidus

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH APP.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF PCC IN INDIA??

aha2174 said:
Thanks.. Its reality. :D ;D. Not a story.. :p :p

I was really very happy on that day when NDVO responded that I can use my old PCC..
Last week I asked my friend to send my PCC and I was about to send email to NDVO that I have received new PCC and do I need to send it but my Wife and Father In Law said that its not a good idea and do not send it from your side..It may delay the whole process.. If it will be needed they will ask for new one.. And that worked..

Long_Due

Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi0661 said:
It is a very important document. Its a form filled with your details with photo which doctor has to sign. and stamp.

Check with them its v v important document you need to submit it to high commission.

Regards
thx abhi, will check asap

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOoooo way ! 8)

vyaasa said:
Thanks P3142

What are the other opinions on this issue? Can others also please comment?
vyaasa said:
Can anyone please comment on the likelihood of the overall 25K cap being exhausted for December applicants?
vyaasa said:
Guys, going by an average of 3k applications per month, and discounting Oct/Nov/Dec applications in the latest CIC update, don't you think that December application might be in jeopardy with regards to the overall cap of 25k. No one seems to be talking about that.

Will a 31st Dec file fall under the 25k cap?

katvees2001

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 28-07-2014
AOR Received.
PCC & RPRF Req - 04-09-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Update - 26-03-2015
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015 - 3rd Line Update - 23-04-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
With blessings of GOD, Soooon
Congrats Ashif !! All the best for future steps !

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NSharawat21 said:
Congrats buddy may god give you the success in new world :) really happy for you.
Thanks NSharawat and all other who wished me.. Thanks to all other well wishers too who missed to wish me..

Inshallah will plan to land after March..

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yesterday I visited Canadian Consulate, they said that the consulate will work on DEC 25 and JAN 1 too.

Great !

Status
Not open for further replies.