+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Utiara said:
Hi Guys!
I will highly appreciate any information that you can provide me with.
My application reached CIC on the 6th of November under NOC 2132.
What are you predictions, whether i am under 207 pending applications or not? If someone can count, am i going to fill in before the CAP will be reached and what are my chances?

I am very nervous about all the process, so all your advice and information will be very vital for me.
Thank you in advance!
You are hundred percent in

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Utiara said:
Hi Guys!
I will highly appreciate any information that you can provide me with.
My application reached CIC on the 6th of November under NOC 2132.
What are you predictions, whether i am under 207 pending applications or not? If someone can count, am i going to fill in before the CAP will be reached and what are my chances?

I am very nervous about all the process, so all your advice and information will be very vital for me.
Thank you in advance!
You will be in......... RELAXXXXX......

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Hello All,
I got my PER on Dec 8th.
Around when would the file be expected to reach Visa Office (New York)?
Is it at that time that I get the AOR?

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
joms said:
You will be in......... RELAXXXXX......
I would be sending my file under NOC 2133 tomorrow. Do I stand a chance or is it a big risk?

arrahimi

Dec 22, 2014
Dear Friend

I am Quite desperate seeking help and kind advice.

this is my story,

the problem is about my medical examination not being updated as "medical received" in ecas.

i have passed the medical examination with a panel physician on 8th of November and as i received the tracking sheet, the results were submitted to CIC by 23 November and chest X-Ray by 16th of november. However my ecas is not updated yet with medical received line.

i dont really know what has happenned but i suspect i have made a mistake sending my updates (CV as requested by Paris Visa Office) both by email and courier service causing my file to be delayed !!!! (this is only thing i think i have done wrong) .

however, two weeks after my medical request, i received an email from VO requiring information where and when have i done my medicals and when they were submitted. as i hadnt done my medicals then, i replied that i have booked a visit on 8th and results will be submitted after 1 week.

does any one have any suggestions or same problems. Do i have to reply to that email again with the medical submission date or this email will make more delays on my case as they mentioned enquiring information may cause delays in processing application

looking forward for you kind help as i am to be passed out from anxiety.

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Hi everybody,
CIC received application on 27 August 2014. My DD was charged only on 10 December 2014. On 12 December 2014 I received the below email message from CIC. Did someone else receive similar email? If yes, is PER likely to follow or did the cap reach and CIC not sure if I can make it through?
My ECAS shows :In Process and when I click on it only 1 line appears: We received your application on 27 August 2014.

Please advise...I'm hardly sleeping lately :) God bless all wonderful forumites!

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application No.: E000xxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/27.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
Can somebody help me about prediction of sending my application on 16.12.2014 under NOC 1111
The problem is that prediction of reaching the cap is between 04.12 and 23.12
How and when can I check whether y application is taken in consideration or not?

wfarzand

Dec 22, 2014
what should i do my document will be ready till 26 or 27 december ? should i send my document or not? Also i am applying under Database analysts and data administrators (2172) which is still far away from the desire caption. please advice

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
erable_rouge said:
I would be sending my file under NOC 2133 tomorrow. Do I stand a chance or is it a big risk?
Find an express courier who can deliver within 5 working days and leave the rest to Shiva, Allah, Jesus, Guruji...........
U will be in

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
arrahimi said:
Dear Friend

I am Quite desperate seeking help and kind advice.

this is my story,

the problem is about my medical examination not being updated as "medical received" in ecas.

i have passed the medical examination with a panel physician on 8th of November and as i received the tracking sheet, the results were submitted to CIC by 23 November and chest X-Ray by 16th of november. However my ecas is not updated yet with medical received line.

i dont really know what has happenned but i suspect i have made a mistake sending my updates (CV as requested by Paris Visa Office) both by email and courier service causing my file to be delayed !!!! (this is only thing i think i have done wrong) .

however, two weeks after my medical request, i received an email from VO requiring information where and when have i done my medicals and when they were submitted. as i hadnt done my medicals then, i replied that i have booked a visit on 8th and results will be submitted after 1 week.

does any one have any suggestions or same problems. Do i have to reply to that email again with the medical submission date or this email will make more delays on my case as they mentioned enquiring information may cause delays in processing application

looking forward for you kind help as i am to be passed out from anxiety.
3rd line of ECAS is updated when the medicals have been passed so you are still on time. I did my medicals on October 25th and just last week my 3rd line was updated. You can always use the CSE page to ask for an update of the status of your application.

wfarzand

Dec 22, 2014
what should i do my document will be ready till 26 or 27 december ? should i send my document or not? Also i am applying under Database analysts and data administrators (2172) which is still far away from the desire caption. please advice

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
wfarzand said:
Very risky in my opinion...
Where are you sending your documents from?

Amro550

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-9-2014
AOR Received.
PER:6-1-2015
Med's Request
6-2-2015
Med's Done....
17-2-2015 3rd Line Update : 25-2-2015
Passport Req..
8-4-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-4-2014
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum , although been reading and browsing through most of the topics around here but I never registered , so this is my first comment after registering , I just want to thank you all for the wonderful information you all are sharing.

About my situation , I sent my application and it was received on 24 September , still waiting for the AOR or PER , applied under NOC 2281

Good luck to all of you ;)

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
wfarzand said:
If you are planning on sending your documents only on the 26th or 27th...you are taking a risk. You have to get your documents in before Jan 1st for it to be processed under current FSWP. I would recommend waiting and applying under EE.

Status
Not open for further replies.