+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]NOC 2132 “Mechanical Engineering “latest updates ..........
Please VIPS............. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

sarkar13

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application L 8 R 8.5 S 6.5 W 6.5
Interview........
Waived
FIYAZALI said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]NOC 2132 “Mechanical Engineering “latest updates ..........
Please VIPS............. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hai venkat find the detail article here

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bengaluru-boy-gives-his-heart-to-Russian-kid/articleshow/45580618.cms

Bengaluru boy gives his heart to Russian kid
Sunitha Rao R & Janani Sampath,TNN | Dec 20, 2014, 01.36 AM IST
comments
Share More
AA

READ MORE Russian Kid|Heart Transplantation|Brain Dead|Bengaluru Boy Heart
The heart was airlifted in a speedy operation from Manipal Hospitals to Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, on a chartered flight from HAL airport.
RELATED
Big-hearted parents donate brain-dead son's organsBrain dead man’s kin facilitate 100th liver transplant in cityFive organs transplanted from handicapped man in Coimbatore45-year-old organ donor saves 5 lives in Chandigarh2-year-old boy's heart airlifted from Bangalore to Chennai for transp...
BENGALURU/CHENNAI: This little boy has achieved much more than others do in an entire lifetime. At just 2 years and 10 months, he's given life and light to other children in Karnataka - and even as far as in Russia.

Declared brain dead on Thursday, the boy's heart was airlifted from Bengaluru to Chennai on Friday afternoon in less than an hour. In the Tamil Nadu capital, doctors transplanted the heart successfully into a Russian child in a surgery that lasted nearly eight hours,

The Bengaluru boy was admitted to a Bengaluru nursing home on December 12 after he developed high fever. When the fever didn't subside, the boy was given an injection. His condition worsened and he was moved to the ICU. The boy's parents - his father is a techie and mother a homemaker - shifted him to Manipal Hospitals on December 14.

READ ALSO: Heartbreak and a happy family

Despite doctors' best efforts, there was no improvement in the boy's condition. At 4.30pm on Thursday, he was declared brain dead. The Zonal Coordination Committee of Karnataka (ZCCK) reacted swiftly on being intimated about organs available through cadaver donation, and matched them with needy patients, who underwent transplants in private hospitals.

On Friday, in an operation that lasted less than an hour, the baby's vital organs such as his heart, kidneys, liver and eyes were harvested. The heart was airlifted in a speedy operation from Manipal Hospitals to Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, on a chartered flight from HAL airport.

The travel time was all of 47 minutes - the ambulance from Manipal Hospitals to HAL airport took 1 minute 20 seconds to cover 3.5 km; the flight reached Chennai in 34 minutes; and an ambulance ferried the heart, packed in a preservation liquid in sub-zero temperature, in 11 minutes to the hospital, 12 km away.

The boy's cornea was sent to matching recipients in Narayana Nethralaya, his liver to Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, and kidneys to Sagar Hospital. When the baby's heart didn't match that of any patient in Bengaluru hospitals, a search was made to find a suitable recipient in Chennai.

"The potential recipient was found at Fortis, Chennai," said Manjula KU, from ZCCK who coordinated the transplant.

The Russian child had been diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy a few months ago and admitted to Fortis Malar last month, after he enrolled in the transplant registry for a heart. In dilated cardiomyopathy, the heart swells and loses its capacity to pump blood efficiently. Doctors had told the child's parents that a heart transplant was the only solution.

Luckily for the boy, the good news came on Friday, from Bengaluru. A team from Fortis Malar went to Bengaluru and retrieved the heart.

"The procedure began a little ahead of 2pm where we prepped the patient for surgery. As soon as the heart arrived by 2.10pm, things began to move at full swing. Now the heart is beating well, and the surgery is a success," said a doctor at Fortis Malar who was part of the surgical team.

"It had been a very trying time for the past one month and I could not control my tears when I finally saw the heart arrive at the hospital from the airport. All I could do was join my hands in prayer all through the day hoping that the surgery would be a success," said the child's mother, with the help of a translator at the hospital.

Rest In Peace InHeaven little lovely angel

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
This is normal. We have seen cases where the banks confirmed dzt DD has not been cash. However, d applicant received PER and now discovered dat d bank had misinformed them as evident in their PER.

So, relax and wait for ur PER.

Thanks.

yoya said:
Dear frinds,

My application recived by CIC on the 24th of September 2014.NOC 3112. Payment using DD. I communicated with my bank and they told me that the money is not yet encashed.

Is this normal ???? please share your experience. I am tired of waiting.....

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
sarkar13 said:
Hai venkat find the detail article here

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Bengaluru-boy-gives-his-heart-to-Russian-kid/articleshow/45580618.cms

Sunitha Rao R & Janani Sampath,TNN | Dec 20, 2014, 01.36 AM IST
comments
Share More
AA

READ MORE Russian Kid|Heart Transplantation|Brain Dead|Bengaluru Boy Heart
The heart was airlifted in a speedy operation from Manipal Hospitals to Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, on a chartered flight from HAL airport.
RELATED
Big-hearted parents donate brain-dead son's organsBrain dead man's kin facilitate 100th liver transplant in cityFive organs transplanted from handicapped man in Coimbatore45-year-old organ donor saves 5 lives in Chandigarh2-year-old boy's heart airlifted from Bangalore to Chennai for transp...
BENGALURU/CHENNAI: This little boy has achieved much more than others do in an entire lifetime. At just 2 years and 10 months, he's given life and light to other children in Karnataka - and even as far as in Russia.

Declared brain dead on Thursday, the boy's heart was airlifted from Bengaluru to Chennai on Friday afternoon in less than an hour. In the Tamil Nadu capital, doctors transplanted the heart successfully into a Russian child in a surgery that lasted nearly eight hours,

The Bengaluru boy was admitted to a Bengaluru nursing home on December 12 after he developed high fever. When the fever didn't subside, the boy was given an injection. His condition worsened and he was moved to the ICU. The boy's parents - his father is a techie and mother a homemaker - shifted him to Manipal Hospitals on December 14.

READ ALSO: Heartbreak and a happy family

Despite doctors' best efforts, there was no improvement in the boy's condition. At 4.30pm on Thursday, he was declared brain dead. The Zonal Coordination Committee of Karnataka (ZCCK) reacted swiftly on being intimated about organs available through cadaver donation, and matched them with needy patients, who underwent transplants in private hospitals.

On Friday, in an operation that lasted less than an hour, the baby's vital organs such as his heart, kidneys, liver and eyes were harvested. The heart was airlifted in a speedy operation from Manipal Hospitals to Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, on a chartered flight from HAL airport.

The travel time was all of 47 minutes - the ambulance from Manipal Hospitals to HAL airport took 1 minute 20 seconds to cover 3.5 km; the flight reached Chennai in 34 minutes; and an ambulance ferried the heart, packed in a preservation liquid in sub-zero temperature, in 11 minutes to the hospital, 12 km away.

The boy's cornea was sent to matching recipients in Narayana Nethralaya, his liver to Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, and kidneys to Sagar Hospital. When the baby's heart didn't match that of any patient in Bengaluru hospitals, a search was made to find a suitable recipient in Chennai.

"The potential recipient was found at Fortis, Chennai," said Manjula KU, from ZCCK who coordinated the transplant.

The Russian child had been diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy a few months ago and admitted to Fortis Malar last month, after he enrolled in the transplant registry for a heart. In dilated cardiomyopathy, the heart swells and loses its capacity to pump blood efficiently. Doctors had told the child's parents that a heart transplant was the only solution.

Luckily for the boy, the good news came on Friday, from Bengaluru. A team from Fortis Malar went to Bengaluru and retrieved the heart.

"The procedure began a little ahead of 2pm where we prepped the patient for surgery. As soon as the heart arrived by 2.10pm, things began to move at full swing. Now the heart is beating well, and the surgery is a success," said a doctor at Fortis Malar who was part of the surgical team.

"It had been a very trying time for the past one month and I could not control my tears when I finally saw the heart arrive at the hospital from the airport. All I could do was join my hands in prayer all through the day hoping that the surgery would be a success," said the child's mother, with the help of a translator at the hospital.

Rest In Peace InHeaven little lovely angel
YES its the little boy i know him for the last 3 years, i think he came to this world to safe 4 kids.

HASMUKH CHAUDHARY

Dec 20, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
Nomination.....
23/03/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
18/06/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived off
Passport Req..
DM ON 17TH AUG, PPR ON 1ST SEP
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully in sep2015
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Dear All,

I am applicant of 25th Nov Received application . NOC-0113. Purchase Manager.

How can i see me file update ? and if my appication is all right then is it possible that i will be in Cap?

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
nav2014 said:
Dear Guys

Masha allah .....Good news Gr8 news the status has been updated to "DECISION MADE" ... I checked yesterday late night (Indian time today 3am) it was In process ... but just now checked it got changed :) :D :D :D :D.... Thank you my friends for the great support......Thank you century,oscar,ashifeee and all....thanks
Congratulations nav2014 !!!

Is NDVO working in off hours too ?? There might be people coming in shifts to update ECAS 8)

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Quote from: toughcookie on December 20, 2014, 03:26:36 am
Hi Ziyad, I think some of them have received the PPR from NDVO.. I remember seeing someone by the name of kashishpatel.. Im also from NoC 1112, my status is decision made; awaiting PPR..

When was ur app received?

Hello Tough Cookie,

Thanks for your reply. My application was received at CIC by 09.05.2014; I have sent medicals, RPRF fees and PCC by 10.11.2014 and they were received by NDVO by 11.11.2014, 3rd updated as medicals received on the same day. now awaitting eagerly for PPR, I am just wondering if its better to enquire by sending NDVO an email...anyone know the NDVO email address..

Thanks,

Ziyad

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
yogeshladani said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]MR??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Soon you will .. yesterday first week of July applicant (dineshh.786) has got 2nd line updated in his ECAS .. You can expect ECAS 2nd line update in this month or early next month .. Congratulations in advance !! :D

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
All your views are perfectly correct concerning mail etiquette. Different fonts express different emotion nd feeling. Lets try to adjust and accommodate our felow forumites.

One love forumites.

pandu123 said:
Well said Dip !!! Cannot give +1 because it didnt allow me..

The intent of this forum is great helping each other saving money, have peace of mind, get trend analysis, have good friends like Dip, Canol, Ashif and many others before landing in Canada, lastly but not the least - most importantly knowing what you are doing which makes you more confident

1000s of people around the globe are following this forum .. its a question to everyone - whether u use the big font in any emails that you send to ur collegues or higher officials or Visa Officers or anyone ?? No right ... because font resembles your emotion .. its fine people use large fonts when they feel extremely happy / sad because of PERs/MRs/PPRs/ECAS updates .. but using the same fonts for general questions may be irritating for many others in the forum and also no one may be interested to answer the question ..

Dip is just trying to give some idea how people feel looking at big fonts .. thats all .. dont take it personally dude :) .. no one here working for salary .. we are all with you to help you go through your process 8) ..

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
pandu123 said:
Well said Dip !!! Cannot give +1 because it didnt allow me..

The intent of this forum is great helping each other saving money, have peace of mind, get trend analysis, have good friends like Dip, Canol, Ashif and many others before landing in Canada, lastly but not the least - most importantly knowing what you are doing which makes you more confident

1000s of people around the globe are following this forum .. its a question to everyone - whether u use the big font in any emails that you send to ur collegues or higher officials or Visa Officers or anyone ?? No right ... because font resembles your emotion .. its fine people use large fonts when they feel extremely happy / sad because of PERs/MRs/PPRs/ECAS updates .. but using the same fonts for general questions may be irritating for many others in the forum and also no one may be interested to answer the question ..

Dip is just trying to give some idea how people feel looking at big fonts .. thats all .. dont take it personally dude :) .. no one here working for salary .. we are all with you to help you go through your process 8) ..
Big font is used to seek an attention to one's query and it is often used when u need a repy urgently or when the answer is not received and you need it badly. Talking about using it with elders or seniors and etc etc, i have been working in an International corporate world from the last 10 years and it is the UPPER CASE which is treated as rude and not big font size. Moreover, it was not a personal message to anyone and this is a public form and not a private one and thats too in such an informative form that every now and then many messages are simultaneously getting posted. And to grab some one's attention by a help seeker is no offense. So, move on guys. And few members can study one's "ego" in Fonts & their size - commendable. So, once again i want to emphasize that no one forces anyone to reply to their queries. It a matter of fact that whosoever wants to help, she/ he does that. I am really surprised to see that few ones have really lot of free time make to minced meat of everything.

Well, i have no issue with DIp and his defenders, its just that if you are knowledgeable then remain grounded. And Dip's bad behavior is nothing new in this forum. There are many forumites who have been talking abut this earlier. Seniors like Aashif bhai, Palak, Niagaracalling, Canol are helpful too and that's too with a sensible conduct.

So, sleep over "why did you send a question in Font Size 20" as there are many hard things in life to ponder upon.

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
samuel.eled said:
All your views are perfectly correct concerning mail etiquette. Different fonts express different emotion nd feeling. Lets try to adjust and accommodate our felow forumites.

One love forumites.
Yep... +1 for u bro

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
ksharma85 said:
Hello seniors

Could you please tell me the e-mail ID of CIC from where the applicant receives his PER. I am expecting it shortly.
Reply awaited.

Regards
Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
pandu123 said:
Yep... +1 for u bro
LOL....

Guys, it was just 2 lines in font 20 and not 200.... yes, whatever Seniors say and in whatever way is right....BRAVO

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
pandu123 said:
Soon you will .. yesterday first week of July applicant (dineshh.786) has got 2nd line updated in his ECAS .. You can expect ECAS 2nd line update in this month or early next month .. Congratulations in advance !! :D
Thank you dear but this time is killing.

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
venkat2014 said:
Dear Forumites,

Few days before i asked you all to pray for 3 year old boy to survive from critical situation. He is no more but he gave life to 4 people(all are kids) by donating his HEART, KIDNEY, LIVER and EYES. HEART TRANSPLANT done for a kid in CHENNAI yesterday.
MAY GOD BLESS HIS PARENTS.....
RIP. May God bless his soul and be with his family in this tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.