+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almudawy said:
Thank you very much for your reply,
I think i will ask my family to apply for PCC for me in the chinese embassy in my country as it is the only solution as i believe,those chinese people ve a crazy rules and regulations .fyi, in china; PCC is issued at notary public not at police office or any other department of ministry of interior.
Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

The original police certificate must be submitted along with the application for permanent residence, and must be accompanied by an English or French translation prepared by an accredited translator.

Please note that no fee is required to obtain a Chinese police certificate for both residents and non-residents of China.

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests
Chinese nationals:

You must present your national identification card and household register booklet (hukou) to the local Public Security Bureau.
Non-Chinese nationals:

You must present your passport containing your Chinese visa to the local Public Security Bureau.
Non-Resident Requests
You can obtain a police certificate from the local Public Security Bureau by asking someone to act on your behalf in China. To do this, you must give this person:

Specific written authorization.
If you are a Chinese national, a photocopy of your national identification card and household register booklet (hukou).
If you are a non-Chinese national, a photocopy of your passport, including the page that contains the Chinese visa.
The person acting on your behalf must present the documents to the local Public Security Bureau.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR NOC 2132

What I think, 207 are with completeness check done and payments forms sent to Finance department for fee collection which are there in another que.
And paralley these 207 applications are sent for elgiblity review (67 passing marks and NOC matching etc.) by senior officer.

Many forumites like sandeep7972, Dave123, Sunnynitian, (all applicants dtd. 24/09/14) have received their PERs (even 1st Oct, 14 app has received PER - new entry)
So 700 caps are upto 24th Sep by rough estimation.

PERs issued from 26th Nov to 17th Dec (22 days) = 700-624 = 76 i.e. 3.45 per day for month of Sep
PERs issued from 7th Nov to 26th Nov (20 days) = 624-532 = 92 i.e. 4.6 per day for month of late Aug
Assume current rate of 4 apps per day.

As quoted by other forumites in earlier posts, completeness check upto mid Nov would have been completed by mid Dec, 14.
and 207 pending applicants are from 24th Sep to Mid Nov (which is justifiable from 207/4 = 51.75 days and adding these 51 days to 24th Sep i.e. last PER date. It works out to around 14th Nov,14)

Still 93 apps to go for cap for NOC 2132. Assuming same linear rate of 4 apps per day from 14th Nov, 14
It can be assumed that NOC 2132 will be capped around 93/4 = 23.25 days from 14th Nov,14. (i.e. by 6th Dec, 14)

There can be one week of tolerance in above dates with above assumptions.

Other Forumites may like to review and comment pls..

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats

zizaheer said:
Its been a journey of around 4 months with this forum. I didn't realize how helpful this forum would be which I did after sending my application. You guys helped me a lot to be clear about so many confusions. Thanks to all of you.

Sharing you my good news:

:) :)!!! By the grace of Allah I received PER couple of hours ago !!! :) :) and in the mail it says: Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of .......

My application information:

NOC: 2171
App received date: 28-Aug-2014
Payment mode: DD
PER Received: 17-Dec-2014

I visited SS many times but found it no way to update it. Can anyone please do that for me... Or you can give me instructions how to do that... Love you all :-*

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Dear, in my opinion contractor is not a company employee but rather a third party, who is payed to complete some work under the provisions of a temporary contract. If he is doing this work for at least 30 hours a week (as per CIC requirements) throughout a calendar year he is eligible to apply as FSW.
Thanks for the reply... however I am working as a System Analysts on Contract basis working 40+ hours per week since last 4 months and before that I was working 20 hrs per week with same employer...
Now I would like to apply under 2172, so was looking for someone who ca help or guide me for the required documents that I can ask the employer for this....
Would appreciate..!

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Hello everyone,

New update in number of applications looks good...
But out of around 16400 applications, they still show 0 files in NOC 1113... why is that?
Anyone knows that?

Regards,
Anuj

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool_India said:
Thanks for the reply... however I am working as a System Analysts on Contract basis working 40+ hours per week since last 4 months and before that I was working 20 hrs per week with same employer...
Now I would like to apply under 2172, so was looking for someone who ca help or guide me for the required documents that I can ask the employer for this....
Would appreciate..!
Same reference letter as for regular employees, but be sure that the full-time requirement for 1 year work experience is met.

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
amit2canada said:
Submitted passports today to VFS in New Delhi.

638 INR service fee per passport

Reached VFS at 9.05am and was out by 9.30am, very few people were there.

As per them average time to get passports back is around 10 working days.

I opted to pick up passports by hand, they gave option to send by courier as well.

At the VFS, they have a separate internet kiosk to help people people fill up the forms. This is of course a chargeable service.

They will send email notification when passports will be ready to be collected from the VFS. I am expecting it somewhere around December end.
Congrats Amit !

I am waiting for PPR , if I get PPR can I submit passport at VFS Mumbai ?
Please advice !

~ Rahul

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I have been working as a contractor for one through 2 different companies for almost 2 1/2 year. i have submitted offer letter and reliving letter from the two companies from where i getting my salary.. from the company where i work as contractor, i got a exp letter stating that i worked for this company through 2 service providing company...it was of course a full time job of 40+ hours/week..

Diplomatru said:
Dear, in my opinion contractor is not a company employee but rather a third party, who is payed to complete some work under the provisions of a temporary contract. If he is doing this work for at least 30 hours a week (as per CIC requirements) throughout a calendar year he is eligible to apply as FSW.

dinshel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
26-09-2014
Med's Request
Processing started on Nov 20 ,hope i'll get MR soon
199 days
still no MR :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

amit2canada

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Passport Req..
December 17th 2014....No more wait :)
VISA ISSUED...
December 12 2014 as written on Visa
LANDED..........
29-05-2015
rahulpune82 said:
Congrats Amit !

I am waiting for PPR , if I get PPR can I submit passport at VFS Mumbai ?
Please advice !

~ Rahul
Yes you surely can do that.

Below is link of VFS having addresses in India

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/contact_us.html

They have a office in Pune as well.

viji123

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Hi Diplomatru,

As per the latest CIC update , the newly introduced second column includes appln which are complete and CC charged + appln which are complete and awaiting CC Charge. Is my understanding correct?

One more doubt. For my NOC , as per CIC the second column count is 222 - Pending appln which are waiting MI review. So it means there are 222 appln which have passed Completeness check. Also the latest CC Charge date for my NOC is Oct 7.

So completeness check would have be completed for appln atleast till Oct 31 (as per my understanding). Does it mean , 222 appln count includes all the appln till Oct 31 which have passed the completeness check????

Pls correct me if i am wrong

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
amit2canada said:
Yes you surely can do that.

Below is link of VFS having addresses in India

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/contact_us.html
+1 to you .. Thanks a lot for sharing this ..

I really don't want to courier my passport ....

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Same reference letter as for regular employees, but be sure that the full-time requirement for 1 year work experience is met.
Thanks dear, I am considering the below documents: Pls check once:

1. Duties letter on letterhead
2. Contract agreement (there would be 2 i.e one for 20 hrs/week and another for 40 hrs/week)
3. anything else...?

Since this is the Contract so cannot arrange Pay Slips... Let me know what else I can submit for this...! Thanks

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viji123 said:
Hi Diplomatru,

As per the latest CIC update , the newly introduced second column includes appln which are complete and CC charged + appln which are complete and awaiting CC Charge. Is my understanding correct?

One more doubt. For my NOC , as per CIC the second column count is 222 - Pending appln which are waiting MI review. So it means there are 222 appln which have passed Completeness check. Also the latest CC Charge date for my NOC is Oct 7.

So completeness check would have be completed for appln atleast till Oct 31 (as per my understanding). Does it mean , 222 appln count includes all the appln till Oct 31 which have passed the completeness check????

Pls correct me if i am wrong
c-check and cost recovery are two different steps. idk if this column includes c-check apps and c-check + cost recovery apps at the same time, but it seems logical

What is a complete application package?

Your application package is complete when you have:

answered all of the questions on the application form, and
submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
If you forget to send a document, your application may be returned to you, the processing of your application may be delayed, or your application may be refused.

To find out what you need to submit with your application you can:

read the instruction guide and the application package, that includes the paper application forms you need to fill out, or
use the Come to Canada tool to find out if you're eligible to apply and to get a personalized document checklist that provides you with a list of documents you need to submit, according to your specific situation.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=72&t=3

Balaji Kunjeti

Nov 27, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Documents
Alexes said:
CHARGED CHARGED CHARGED CHARGED CHARGED

WOKEN UP BY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE THIS MORNING THAT I AM POOR BY CAD 1100.00 :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

DETAILS ON THE LEFT PANEL, MODE CC!!

HAVE UPDATED THE SS, HOWEVER, HAD TO MAKE DUPE ENTRY AS DID NOT SAVE THE EDIT LINK BEFORE (HAVE SAVE IT NOW) :p :p

ADMIN: Please remove dupe entry.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WISHES....AWAIT THE GOLDEN PER EMAIL....

GOD BLESS ALL!!
Congrats buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.