+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wash an said:
I got the UCI today from call center which means completeness check is done. It's not showing anything on ECAS though. What does it mean; app returned or on hold for charging?
You'll be just fine doc :-*

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
Does your spouse/dependent MR Received status shows up under yours UCI#? i.e. If my ECAS shows 3rd line is updated as received, that means they have received for my spouse and myself?

I am asking this because I don't see any response when I run ECAS under my spouse UCI#

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
MM79 said:
Dear Forum Friends,

ALHAMDULILLAH,

I am glad to inform that my CC got charged yesterday on Dec 10, 2014, I got its information from bank today. My application received at CIO on Sep 18th for NOC-0911. Now praying for a quick PER.

MM79

Congratulations. May we be able to post such comment soon too.

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
aifarooqi said:
Is FSW2014 closing on 31st DEC ....????????????????????????
yes

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
aifarooqi said:
what the hell ICAS is doing on ECA reports pending from july .... one of my friend still waiting all things ready except this report .....
I'm waiting for a report from early September as well.

But I gave up and went for WES ... everything done in 10 days.

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
FINALLY.....................END OF PAINFUL PER WAITING...................I had been very tensed since last week....now its time to party!!!!!!!!!YEAH..........

My Golden PER received an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

NOC: 0111
APPLICATION DATE: 22 AUG
CC Charged: 21 Nov
PER received: 12 Dec

Now expecting file transferred to VO for further processing

VERY VERY HAPPY..................Thank God for his grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My dream is positive now!!!

Thx everyone here for your advice and support, wishing everyone success in PR visa application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahsan99 said:

No CAP Update............
Ant there won't be any, AFAIU, because no NOC is likely to reach 1000 before program's shutdown.

Wash an said:
Thanks Dip. It's encouraging for me coming from you. My first +1 ever :)
You are welcome +1. Very excited to hear good news from you ASAP.

idefix said:
I'm waiting for a report from early September as well.

But I gave up and went for WES ... everything done in 10 days.
As much as people criticize WES, the alternative ECA organizations are simply diabolic ...

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
i want to send two more experience letters how to send it as my application is recied on 24th july how to send this additional document and what to write on cover leetter

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
112233 said:
i want to send two more experience letters how to send it as my application is recied on 24th july how to send this additional document and what to write on cover leetter
Did you get PER?

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Key Responsibilies 1123 are this correct
a) Review characteriscs of organizaon and advise on the markeng and adversing needs.
b) Counsel clients on adversing and markeng promoon policies.
c) Develop and execute adversing drives suitable for the print and the electronic media.
d) Carry out research and organize communicaons material for internal and external audiences.
e) Develop, put into operaon and evaluate communicaons strategies and programs designed to inform clients,
employees and the general public of iniaves and policies of organizaons.
f) Perform public opinion and atude surveys to recognize the interests and concerns of key groups of people.
g) Prepare and supervise the preparaon of reports, briefs, speeches, presentaons, Web sites and press releases.
h) Develop and arrange workshops, meengs, formal procedures & addional occasions for publicity, fund-raising
and informaon purposes.
i) Get ready and deliver educaonal and publicity programs and informaonal materials to increase awareness.
j) Iniate and maintain contacts with the media.
k) Arranges interviews and news conferences.
l) Act as spokesperson for an organizaon and answer wrien and oral inquiries.
m) Co-ordinates special publicity events and promoons for internal and external audiences

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
bestwishes said:
FINALLY.....................END OF PAINFUL PER WAITING...................I had been very tensed since last week....now its time to party!!!!!!!!!YEAH..........

My Golden PER received an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

NOC: 0111
APPLICATION DATE: 22 AUG
CC Charged: 21 Nov
PER received: 12 Dec

Now expecting file transferred to VO for further processing

VERY VERY HAPPY..................Thank God for his grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My dream is positive now!!!

Thx everyone here for your advice and support, wishes everyone success in PR visa application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Markeng and Adversing Consultant. noc 1123 are this duties are ok
They provides us regular service to us since we have launched our venture and the key responsibilies are as under
- Prepare and manage all the Brochure, leaflets, menus, vising cards, leer heads, envelopes, signages, billboards,
news paper, media, social media, website and other promoonal material.
- Support in media planning and sponsorship management for adversing campaign.
- Review and approve the promoonal material to improve the brand image.
- Keeps good repo with media and news on behalf of us.
- Ulizes markeng budget in a proper and perfect way to target perfect audience.
- Ensure that the adversing follow all legal laws and company guidelines.
- Understand our requirements and recommending opmum services to meet our requirements.
- Developing adversing strategies to meet business objecves.
- Coordinang with directors to ensure all cost related approvals for the adversing and all issues are resolved in me.
- Maintains website in accordance with the market trend to get best milage in market
- Adverse in with proper and perfect tag lines and graphic to aract walk in customers.
- Takes feed back on behalf on us on daily basis from customers and implement the changes required when and where in
accordance to sasfy our customers.
- Keeps track record of our competors and always guides us beer to over come our competors in way of beer and trendy
markeng and adversing strategies.
- Harshil helps us in giving promoonal and excited offers to aract customers to boost up sales and markeng.
- Helping us In preparaon of brochures and informaon material of our projects to aract new franchise.
- It also gathers research and prepares communicaon material for internal and external audiences.
- Analyze the product and its characterisc that is supposed to be adversed and promoted
- Directs us about to adverse and sale
- Implement and increase adversing modes that are appropriate for the print and electronic media.
- Build an interacon with domesc and outside people regarding material.
- Prepare and maintain the reports, speeches, presentaons and other PR or website.
- Conduct the programs for publicity, conduct surveys for public feedback.
- Perform all acvies on behalf of business as a representave and answer all the queries
- Gives best offers to our client by the way of adversing and markeng so that we as a client and our customers as our market
are always happy and excited.
- Keeps us updated in market in way of launching new product at a proper me, modificaon if required etc

Status
Not open for further replies.