+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGurvic

Oct 16, 2013
Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-09-2014
AOR Received.
CHARGED 23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application on 29-05-2014
File Transfer...
23-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
LittleOwl said:
AlexGurvic and you know what... I saw you inquired about AlexGray on Ukrainian forum. Yes, the AlexGray situation is slightly disturbing, because he completed his meds roughly a month ago, and no indication of him getting any further communication from our VO.

But you have to understand that AlexGray may be a fake. That person works at this center which puts apostilles on Ukrainian diplomas and helps people with applications to WES. He promotes apostille for Ukrainians heavily and constantly, even though it's not needed and not really helping anything. He doesn't talk about anything else, as if the only thing that he did for his application was WES verification. This all is highly suspicious and I wouldn't be particularly paying attention to that case. There is a high probability that it's a fake, IMHO.
Thank you for consideration. However, he wrote me today about process of his application via personal e-mail. I'm not sure, but it seems that he and his application is something real...

Anyway THANK YOU for attention!!!

By the way, are you KharkivOwl at Ukrainian forum or another kind of birds there ;D

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
THANK YOU BROTHER......& ALL D BEST TO YOU...!

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
roke.bd said:
Hello,
I had mistake in my spouse supplementary travel info form. I forgot to write some travel info.
I got my second line ECAS update 5th December
My PER date 16 the Nov
Do you think it will be an issue....what I have to do now? Do I need to inform VO office....thanks!
I was in the similar situation. ... pls send details of the travel via case spwcific inquiry informing tge the visa office with reason of not mentioning in initial applicatiob. Send updated travel form as well.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
very soon.

its likely that per email is in ur 'spam'
plz chek it regularly :)

samuel.eled said:
Hi forumites,
In how many days will i receive my PER after d ECAS In Progress status today?

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
australianpunjabi said:
Hello guys,

hope everyone is enjoying exciting time frame of waiting different milestones in their journeys to dream canada :)

I have some quotable query ....

I filed my application on AUG 1 and received PER on 25th Nov for NOC 2133 and VO NDVO.

Actually I travelled to Australia for 20 days after filing my application. And my wife is due for delivery in this month of Dec.

Should I inform NDVO about my travel to australia for those 20 days which is after filing my application?

And about my new expected family member ?

If yes then how to inform?

Waiting for skilled responses please !

send case spexific enquirt wi th details 20 days after receiving per to visa office

australianpunjabi

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
ksq said:
send case spexific enquirt wi th details 20 days after receiving per to visa office
Thanks ksq,

But how to inform them ? what is the email address for ndvo to send cse?

and will i have to fill any forms to tell them about my travel and newly expected baby?

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
ksq said:
Dear form experts. Kindly advice. On a travel related name confusion. My consultant has send below case specific email. Physical courier has also been done with supporting evidence and letter signed by me.

Email explains the scenario. I received per on 28 nov. Visa office london. Will this email cause any problem for me?

From: xxxxxxx Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 9:12 AMTo: xxxxCc:xxxxxxxxSubject: FW: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Name:

File Number:

UCI Number :

The above mentioned applicant is being referred. The applicant just want to bring to your attention a travel that was not mentioned in the initial submission. She travelled to UK on October 2006 apparently the information is not provided in the Supplementary Information- Travel History due to the wrong name that was shown in the passport that cause the name to be misspelled in her visa for UK and it she didn't notice that before travelling. After she came back from her travel she immediately change her passport with the correct name.

The details were not mention due to the confusion on her first name on the specific travel and not to hide or not to disclose anything. Now that she received the file number she then asked us to send an inquiry email for the same so that you can advice what can be done. Document that will support this will be send to your office via physical dispatch.

If there is any clarification in the aforementioned details you are free to contact us.
papillon century...
Pls advice is this email from my consultant constructive fpr my case

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Reposting!! Hi ashif_eee, century, diplomatru and other seniors!! I wanted to know that shall I order GCMS notes as my 3rd line has not been updated since long time?? What u guys suggest??

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
What’s the last DD charged or CC charged for NOC 2132?

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
australianpunjabi said:
Thanks ksq,

But how to inform them ? what is the email address for ndvo to send cse?

and will i have to fill any forms to tell them about my travel and newly expected baby?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi for case specific inquiry.

Yes you would have to submit updated forms where travel and family composition has been mentioned. Check cic website for it. Previously on posts I read about similar case where the guys just informed about changes. Visa office wrote with with specific forms requirement from the applicant.

Any one who can help with which forms are to be filed. ?

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
SS66 said:
Congrat!
Don't worry about it. What you received is the standard format of a positive eligibility review decision. All applicants who passed this stage received the same PER. It means that CIO role ended here, and your file will be sent to the responsible visa office where it will be processed further (Background check - medical - passport request...).....
Thanks. That's reassuring. Know anything about what all they cover in background check? Do I need to keep sucking up to my employer just so that he doesn't mess it up for me?

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
What are your prognoses for NOC 2172, which will be the last date? ;)

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
random00 said:
Just received PER. Application received on Aug 20th. Experience - Database, too excited to check and very eager to share with this fantastic group of dreamers and aspirants (I think it is 2172).

This line in the email stating that "However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office" is worrying me though - any guidance / suggestions from you all?
congratulations , cant wait till they start sending pers for sep applicaaaaaaants :-X

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
plz read pages backwards.. u may know it :)

FIYAZALI said:
What's the last DD charged or CC charged for NOC 2132?

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
dont mess up with him till u get MR..
btw, mostly VO is concerned about security checks....

random00 said:
Thanks. That's reassuring. Know anything about what all they cover in background check? Do I need to keep sucking up to my employer just so that he doesn't mess it up for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.