+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
rajdeepganga said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Don't worry. many are on same boat. I am waiting since 17 days. May be CPC-O are getting slow because of holiday season. People are getting leaves and preparing for x-mas. Many are waiting for PPR since 2 months from CPC-O.
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
I am waiting since 29th October. My VO is new delhi!!3rd line not update yet. Couldn't understand what is going on with my medicals?

PhiroMina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2014
PhiroMina said:
Good Morning all

it is the first time to write her, hope to find you al fine with good luck. I am 17th Nov applicant for NOC2132. when do you expect it will be capped, any chance for me

Dear Brothers, seems you are busy. But any one can give feedback for me

Nov 24, 2014
Hi friends pls reply
my application was received on 4th of july , but it was returned in nov ,due to non availability of background declaration form . i have applied afresh with full docs ( received on 1st dec ) with a covering letter containing earlier discrepancy ,whether it will fasten the process ??????

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Hello experts would like to inquire about Generic form that the new form there is no option to write Immigration office requested to process your application in the old form there was number 4 but in new form its not mentioned please tell me where to write immigration office and the person who is filling application form USA what will be the immigration office please let me know ????? Thanks

antonysm85

Aug 16, 2014
Dear experts,
I am a software professional and could not get into FSW 2014.
I am looking forward for express entry.But it appears it is going to be very tough.

1) Do we need to find a job offer before we apply in the new system ? Is it possible to get a job offer from India ?
2) Is there any chance of me getting through :
IELTS SCORE : S-6.5,W-7,L-8,R-9
Education : B-TECH - Obtained ECA from WES as a four year equivalent degree
Work exp :7 years
Spouse IELTS :S-6,W-6,L-6,R-6.
How much points will I get ?
3) What is the process to get selected as a province nominee ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Guys,

Will it be possible to rescind/revoke the FSW application two months after it is submitted? Will it be possible to get a refund on the payment made by sending an email to CIC?

Thanks

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
canonl said:
Dear all,

Wanted to share recent experience (rather bad, very bad). Its regarding finger printing.

I called up a guy named Gaurav from JK finger printing (Google shows as first result). Full of attitude and very unprofessional. It took me more than 3 weeks to just secure an appointment. When ever I called he said "my guy would call you in 10 mins", and that 10 mins never ended. They may be ok/good for Delhi region not for others. They do say that they have branches all over India and they will get it done for you. The reality is that they have contacts with various agencies operating locally and its done on commission/cut basis. It will only add to your cost as they would just arrange an appointment from your local/nearest agency.
I was told that they have bio metrics equipment and no one in India has it (also mentioned on their website as well), how ever on the day of finger printing I found it would be manual for me. I had gone to Mumbai just for this purpose, had I known it would be done manually, I could have done it locally in under 4k. I was upset, so called this guy (Gaurav) he immediately ate his words and said he never committed for bio metrics and it was always manual. I wasted precious 3-4 weeks just to get it done from boi metric equipment, and in end it was done manually. The only reason I was running behind bio metrics/ electronic equipment is that these reports are rarely rejected and manually have more chances as it is ink based and smudging , blotting etc is possible.
He charges 2.5k-3.5k for second copy, however local agencies do second copy for 300-500.

Be very careful with such unprofessional impostors and save your money and very very important "time".

Cheers..
I did it from a agency located in Mumbai. That person came to my house to take my finger prints, so i didnt had to go to Mumbai. He charged me 4500 for two copies.

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Today is 39th day since medical has been done and no 3rd line on e-CAS. Any senior have any answer for this??? What should be my action now?? Shall I apply for GCMS??

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
dr_saggy said:
Today is 39th day since medical has been done and no 3rd line on e-CAS. Any senior have any answer for this??? What should be my action now?? Shall I apply for GCMS??
Dear doc
Please don't count Saturday and Sunday!!
;D

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

Just wnated to know if anybody have experienced the below:

If an applicant is working and also does distance education, will his/her exp would be deducted with the number of years studied in distance mode..

ForEx: An applicant is being working for 7 years in MNC and also completes Masters program in distance education which is 3 years and also recognized by WES..Does his exp wil be deducted with 1 and half years..
Has anybody exp this situation please...

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
maym99 said:
Dear doc
Please don't count Saturday and Sunday!!
;D
do u think it is normal?? Although mine and my wife's medical was uploaded on 2nd November whereas my daughter's medical was uploaded on 15th November.

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
cooldek1986 said:
Hi Guys

Just wnated to know if anybody have experienced the below:

If an applicant is working and also does distance education, will his/her exp would be deducted with the number of years studied in distance mode..

ForEx: An applicant is being working for 7 years in MNC and also completes Masters program in distance education which is 3 years and also recognized by WES..Does his exp wil be deducted with 1 and half years..
Has anybody exp this situation please...
Bro, I think there should not be an issue, as there is no harm in doing distance learning as long as it is from accredited university/ college and duly attested/ verified by WES/ CES. One of my friend did the same thing as he did MBA through distance learning so I guess you will be fine. Furthermore, I believe experts on this forum can I also suggest.

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
dr_saggy said:
do u think it is normal?? Although mine and my wife's medical was uploaded on 2nd November whereas my daughter's medical was uploaded on 15th November.
Dear, don't worry just wait few more days else drop an email to through case specific enquirry to your Visa office.

I would like t confirm if you are sure your medicals are uploaded. What happened actually, one of my friend went for medical and he kept on waiting to see ECAS updated, later on just for the sake of confirmation he called hospital, he came to know that there was some trainee assigned to upload medical results and he forgot to do so.

So please double check..!!

Good luck!

ashishj

Jul 19, 2009
All,

I have a question regarding FBI certificate, I requested the certificate at my friends address in the US. Now when I send the certificate to NDVO, what should I mention that why the address on the certificate is different compared to the original address based in India?

Thanks,

Ashish

Mechlion

Oct 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello Friends,

Till today afternoon my ECAS status was shown as "in process", but now i am not able to see the status page itself. Does it means NER?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.