+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovechitwan said:
I noticed nobody who has got PP request from NDVO after receiving Medical request among FSWP 14 applicants. If anybody has received plz give a good sign.
There already are 2 PPL(vamshi and Kpatel) with it. However, the matter is being considered as controversial.

Monseiur

Sep 2, 2014
While sending out PCC, how much old the PCC should be ?? I have my PCC of 26th July,2014,if i get PCC, MR request in feb,2015 should i send a new PCC or july 26th PCC will do ??

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monseiur said:
While sending out PCC, how much old the PCC should be ?? I have my PCC of 26th July,2014,if i get PCC, MR request in feb,2015 should i send a new PCC or july 26th PCC will do ??
At VO stage PCCs are considered valid 1 year from issuance date

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Hey migratecanada2012,
Yes, precisely. If you have a visa already, you need only the COPR. I live 20 minutes from US border, so landing is not a big deal.
Oh just 20 minutes away, then it is always possible to complete the landing formalities even on by going on morning walk or stuff :p :p

trusting.grace

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bombay forever, Mumbai never
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app - Band 8.5
terki said:
trusting grace

What does the note say on R(10) - Does it have a subsequent sub section ?
I tried to attach a pic but all I get is
. How do I attach it?

The paras say:

((((After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant to Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA

You have identified National Occupation Classification (NOC) code :2281 - Computer Network Technician as the primary occupation to be assessed. All employment letters and supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history were taken into consideration. You have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part time paid work experience in the primary occupation in the last ten years.
Therefore I am not satisfied that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full time or equivalent part time paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA , it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason.))))

that's basically it... but I don't get which part of it they had a problem with, the letters, the payslips, the experience, ????? what do I need to change

and he's written R10 PMC in pencil on my application form...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal shrestha said:
Oh just 20 minutes away, then it is always possible to complete the landing formalities even on by going on morning walk or stuff :p :p
It's called 'cross-border shopping' ;D

samehyassa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2007
thank you for replay, one last question, do you think they take the profession written in my passport into consideration, or just consider the profession in the reference letter.

regards

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
SonOfOdin said:
WHY DID NDVO STOP AFTER PPR FOR VAMSHI AND KPATEL!!! ???

WHERE IS THE RAIN THT WAS TALKED ABOUT!!! :p

I don't believe that NDVO would select two people with lottery and STOP :p . I think PPR have not started yet.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Monseiur said:

PCC is valid for one year

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harinderjit said:
I don't believe that NDVO would select two people with lottery and STOP :p . I think PPR have not started yet.
Well, they presented COPY-PAST PPRs as proof! And one of them even mentioned that Canadian visa doesn't have photo.
How can you not believe that? :eek: :eek: :eek:

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
samehyassa said:
thank you for replay, one last question, do you think they take the profession written in my passport into consideration, or just consider the profession in the reference letter.

regards
they consider the job for last one year as mentioned and they also know that the passports are valid for a long period of time

eg if a person made a passport a student and now he is working in any of the noc he would be considered according to the noc ...........

and the supoorting docs you send

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Diplomatru said:
Well, they presented COPY-PAST PPRs as proof! And one of them even mentioned that Canadian visa doesn't have photo.
How can you not believe that? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I don't know why would somebody wud do so much googling to get that info and try to create a panic among other applicants but that can be done .

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harinderjit said:
I don't know why would somebody wud do so much googling to get that info and try to create a panic among other applicants but that can be done .
What googling? I can issue you a PPR in 5 seconds.

Dear Harinderjit

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.
If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.
5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant
Spouse
Dep1
Dep2
Dep3
Dep4
Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Diplomatru said:
What googling? I can issue you a PPR in 5 seconds.

Dear Harinderjit

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.
If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.
5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant
Spouse
Dep1
Dep2
Dep3
Dep4
Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with

so I am the third one with PPR :) 3rd PPR from NDVO ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.