+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svikram30

Oct 1, 2014
svikram30 said:
Respected forum members

Following is my timeline

Noc: 1112
Applied: 6 June
PER: 30 September
Visa office: London

I never really looked into the end to end application process and reading the information on this forum I thought I will hear next year from London Visa office. However, I got an email yesterday from London office with the following content. I will heartly appreciate replies for few questions I have regarding this email so all responses will be much appreciated. Many thanks

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. - [ why they need this information? Is it PCC form as I did not send PCC with my application]

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee [how much is it and does this mean I will not be interviewed]

-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Please provide an explanation regarding your spouse's self-employment

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email.
Hi Guys, sorry I am bit anxious but will appreciate reply to couple of questions I have as above.

abou.mariam

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-02-2015 Bio Pages+Updated Forum
Nomination.....
9-11-2014
File Transfer...
3-2-2015 Second Line
Med's Request
23-03-2015
gursimran31 said:
Finally I have sent my file to CIC, It may reach CIC If plane taking my courier don't get crashed, fingers crossed... What would be the next step? Where can I track my status? How long do I need to wait? What If I any document, Shall I send them again?
I believe you have still 3-4 months before hearing from them, just have patience and faith.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Sample of rejection letter/NER

From:"Centralized-Intake-Office" <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>
Date:Thu, 4 Dec, 2014 at 18:28
Subject:Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

cid:image001.gif@01CC08CF.4DA01110

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9

OAA

4 December 2014

UCI: 9XXXXXXX
*9XXXXXXX*

Application: E0002XXXXX
*E0002XXXXX*

OAA:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Education
21 25
Official language proficiency
19 28
Arranged employment
0 10
Experience
15 15
Adaptability
5 10
TOTAL
66 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 6 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education credential at the bachelor degree level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You were assigned 19 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned the maximum 15 points for your 7 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made, in accordance with R 80 of IRPA.

You were assigned 5 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners’ language proficiency, in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

No points were assigned for being related to a person living in Canada. Adaptability points are assigned if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada. Documentation must show proof of relationship to a relative in Canada, proof of status in Canada of a relative and proof of residency in Canada of your relative. As you did not provide documentation to satisfy me of proof of residency in Canada of your relative, I have assigned no points, in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

No points were assigned for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

XX
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

captainsully

Dec 4, 2014
Dear friends,

I have received my request for PCC, medical and RPRF. However, I recently realized that I have mistakenly mentioned "NO" to 6D "Schedule A", whereas I was refused a US visa 2 years ago. I totally mentioned "NO" inadvertently/by mistake as I missed that 6D mentions other countries as well.

Is there a way out to the situation now? I feel like writing an email to LVO, apologize on mistake and request them to allow me to send new Schedule A along with PCCs and RPRF. Will that be successful?

Please advise and also please share if anyone has experienced similar situation and come out of it successfully and what did they do?

Anxiously waiting for your kind responses.

Thanks,
Sully

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys , Need an opinion.

Which would be good idea ?
I have applied as 2132 & waiting to hear from CIC. I got 1 set of Original IELTS&WES report so Thinking about options.

1. sending an 2nd application for another NOC (2232) before Dec for FSW2014 ? ( This will double my chances for FSW2014 )
2. Applying under EE -2015 in January & wait to see if I am able to make in the 1st draw which is planned in January end per CIC? MY EE score is 359. ( I am thinking to get advantage of early bird if at all anything exists since 2nd draw may be by the year end & by that time many applicants will be ready with higher score)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
andy6835 said:
Guys , Need an opinion.

I have applied as 2132 & waiting to hear from CIC. I got 1 set of Original IELTS&WES report so Thinking about options.

1. sending an 2nd application for another NOC (2232) before Dec for FSW2014 ? ( This will double my chances for FSW2014 )
2. Applying under EE -2015 in January & wait to see if I am able to make in the 1st draw which is planned in January end per CIC? MY EE score is 359. ( I am thinking to get advantage of early bird if at all anything exists since 2nd draw may be by the year end & by that time many applicants will be ready with higher score)
Your 2132 APPLICATION WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.
If in doubt,go ahead with the submission of 2232(Plan B).
You can still go ahead with your plan C of the EE is a wise decision.
Once 2132 is successful,you can drop Plan B & C.
Good luck

gursimran31

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
abou.mariam said:
I believe you have still 3-4 months before hearing from them, just have patience and faith.

Will they mail me or something that your file has been reached? Under processing, In progress??

captainsully

Dec 4, 2014
RATAN said:
I was denied Student Visa for USA. But it does not ask for Student Visa rejection...only asking for Vit/Temporary/residential visa etc.....
Please advise do I have to communicate the same to NDVO
Can you please provide an update on your situation. I have recently realized that I have done the same mistake and feeling very stressed. Please let me know what steps you have taken and were they successful?

Sully.

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
andy6835 said:
Guys , Need an opinion.

You can do that.

If you get PER for your first case, you can block your card so that CIC will not deduct money for your 2nd app.

But make sure, you add all the documents, full proofs etc along with your application, so that it will not be rejected or returned.

Getting 2 applications rejected due to incompleteness is pretty embarrassing ...you know... 8) ;D

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
I would say, keep ur originals and apply for EE, I intened to do same if I dont hear from CIC by January about my current application.

andy6835 said:
Guys , Need an opinion.

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please can you answer my question. I am 4 Sept applicant and I am very worried now.
NOC is 0113 and waiting till now for my CC to be charged. I check my email and my mobile so often. I am not sure to do now. I see that CC applicant reached 24 Sept. Am I out of the race?

captainsully

Dec 4, 2014
canadafsw2015 said:
Student Visa means Temporary resident. Kindly send the updated form with a cover letter by courier to you local VO ASAP!!
Hi CanadaFSW2015,

Can you please provide an update of your situation? was it successful? I have done the same mistake and need advice...please suggest.

Regards, Sully.

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
hopelessGregory said:
Thank You Friend for your response, and for hope. I don't have any stamps on my new passport. Plus I have two children born in USA, and they have USA Passports, all clear.

Thank You and all best to you !
@hopelessGregory - It is a tricky proposition to say on the face of it, but you you might be okay and the reason I say that is - Firstly, CIC has claearly listed on their website that the person needs to be legally admitted to that country for 1 yr (which in your case looks like you did)); and secondly, I am assuming that you have selected Ottawa as your VO; so in an event they are not convinced with your application being processed at Ottawa, they will transfer it to your Country of Origin.

On a side note, don't you qualify in the recently approved Immigration reform to get your status reinstated in US?

Djolev

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 26.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER 24.12.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
mackester said:
Please can you answer my question. I am 4 Sept applicant and I am very worried now.
NOC is 0113 and waiting till now for my CC to be charged. I check my email and my mobile so often. I am not sure to do now. I see that CC applicant reached 24 Sept. Am I out of the race?
Hello friend, you should call CIO and check what is going on.
Maybe someone of more experienced members could share phone number with you.
I hope you are still in the game.

jcanwecan

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon
I have a question,
If the application fails the initial review are you emailed or you have to wait until the package returns via snail mail?

ksa0510 said:
Sample of rejection letter/NER

From:"Centralized-Intake-Office" <Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca>
Date:Thu, 4 Dec, 2014 at 18:28
Subject:Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

cid:image001.gif @ 01CC08CF.4DA01110

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9

OAA

4 December 2014

UCI: 9XXXXXXX
*9XXXXXXX*

Application: E0002XXXXX
*E0002XXXXX*

OAA:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Education
21 25
Official language proficiency
19 28
Arranged employment
0 10
Experience
15 15
Adaptability
5 10
TOTAL
66 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 6 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education credential at the bachelor degree level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You were assigned 19 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned the maximum 15 points for your 7 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made, in accordance with R 80 of IRPA.

You were assigned 5 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners' language proficiency, in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

No points were assigned for being related to a person living in Canada. Adaptability points are assigned if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada. Documentation must show proof of relationship to a relative in Canada, proof of status in Canada of a relative and proof of residency in Canada of your relative. As you did not provide documentation to satisfy me of proof of residency in Canada of your relative, I have assigned no points, in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

No points were assigned for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

XX
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.