+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teusel

Sep 24, 2014
Hi All,
I received my MR,RPRF and PCC request in Oct and completed my Medicals on Oct 20. Third line was updated in ECAS also. I had sent the RPRF DD and Indian PCC on Nov 7th but could not provide them the FBI PCC due to delays. I had sent a cover letter explaining the same. I had raised a cse on Nov 19th and I had mailed them on Dec 2nd with the subject " URGENT - FBI PCC ". I have not received any reply from NDVO and today is the deadline. I am worried whether NDVO would grant me an extension for FBI PCC or reject it.

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Hello All
I already recieved the MR,PCC, RPRF and was supposed to fill the IMM5669 form once again (since i missed a period of around 3/4 mths back in 2004/05 to be filled up- I will fill up that no worries).
But when closing reviewing the IMM5669 form, I came to know that I had a slight mistake ( i put 200x/06 to 200y/05 as my period of stay in XXX country in 3 sections) but actually it was 200x/07 to 200y/05.
Is it fine to re-submit the form IMM5669 with the correct info of 200x/07 to 200y/05. Shall i correct this mistake which i already committed and sent the signed IMM5669 form.
Is this sort of updattion allowed in the updated IMM5669 sheet they seeked for?

Do i need to place an affidavit with explanation along with the docs seeked ?
Suggestions are highly appreciated.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
fallcolors2014 said:
Guys an Important Question to all Seniors:

I had forgotten to mention my L1B US Visa rejection which happened way back in 2008, I had completly forgotten about it.
Now I have applied for the FSW and I have undergone my medicals with Medicals Received Status, do you think it would be wise to furnish this i.e "Schedule A - Background Decleration Form" and have it updated with NDVO with a Cover letter stating that I had missed out to inform?

I dont recollect mentioning this in any of my Work Permit applications to Canada over the last 4 to 5 years, hence do you think it should be ok if I overlook this?
Kindly advise what is the best way forward.

Cheers!!
I had done the same mistake. I drafted an apologetic cover letter, alongwith revised background form, photocopies of US visa rejection letters and sent it to my Visa office in New Delhi via courier.
Generally after your Medicals, your local VO does criminality check, wherein 1 of their checks includes verifying your information with the US immigration database too (generally for asylum, deportation etc.) but your student and tourist visa rejection will definitely crop up there.

Although, that's not a base to jeopardize your Canadian PR, but they might reject your case based on misrepresentation...now...after you get a PR and land in canada..or maybe even after you acquire a Canadian citizenship...you never know..quite uncertain situation to be in....

Hence, I suggest you send your local VO all these docs by courier. Declaring this now won't affect your PR application for sure..a 100% positive on that!!

Cheers!!

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alb123 said:
Thanks Buddy.. What are the docs needed other than Passport...
For getting PCC from PSK YOU NEED 2 ADDRESS PROOF(one in case your adhar card is issued more than a year ago at the current address )In case you dont have a proof of residence at present location ,try to manage PCC from SP office of address given in passport.

Shaik Imran

Sep 5, 2014
Dear Guys,
I just got info from my bank that my DD has been cleared on 18th November. When can i expect my PER??
NOC-2171
App Date- 21st August

Regards,
Mohammed Imran

Hi Imran

From which bank was your DD taken. just to figure out approx. time when I can expect my DD encashment if it happens

regards,

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit1987 said:
hi,

Can we apply under Express Entry after getting PER but waiting for MR?

One can apply for EE while waiting for fsw application process.

rambo77

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
AWAITING
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATED
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED EARLIER
File Transfer...
20/08/2014
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITNG
LANDED..........
BY GOD'S GRACE SURELY IN MAY'2015
Dear terki
trust ur doing fine..
have a similar query .. i missed to submit previous travel details of my spouse in the travel history sheet of the application... my status is awaitng Mr request .. got 2nd line updated in 3rd week sep..
kindly suggest how should i proceed ? shuould i wait for the Mr mail & submit the updatedsheet alongwith ??
appreciate ur revert ..
kindly pm me the reply pls..
many thx
good luck

harsh62

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
sy786 said:
Hi seniors.....

Today I received MR from NDVO :) .... Thank God......
I wish to say thanks to all seniors, especially bunny88, and vind... :-* :-* for your kind support and advices.....

Thanks a lot...
What is your timeline?

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
NEO_2263 said:
GUYS I NEED AN URGENT SUGGESSTION. PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE. COZ I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT DECISION TO MAKE.

I HAVE APPLIED ON 7 TH MAY UNDER NOC 2263 WITH MY WIFE AS PA ,68 POINTS WITH 1+ YR PAST EXPERIENCE ,WE RECIEVED PER ON 11 AUGUST AND SECOND LINE ON 9 OCTOBER , WE ARE NOW AWAITING FOR MR.
I REQUESTED FOR GCMS AND RECEIVED LAST MONTH , THERE I SAW THAT OUR FILE IS IN VERFICCATION.
MISREPRESENTATION: VERIFICATION IN PROGRESS.

NOW , I M THINKING TO FILE ANOTHER APPLICATION WITH MYSELF AS PA UNDER DIFFERENT NOC IN WHICH I HAVE TOTAL 8 YR EXPERIENCE AND TOTAL 77 POINTS.
I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS READY .

SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND APPLY ANOTHER APP? WILL IT EFFECT OUR PROCESSING IN ANY WAY , OR THEY WILL PROCESS OUR EARLIER APP FIRST.

WILL IT BE FINE TO WITHDRAW EARLIER APP , I F WE GET PER FOR SECOND APP ..

PLEASE GIVE YORU INPUTS GUYS , I NEED TO TAKE DECISION IN A DAY OR 2 , HAS ANYONE DID THIS EARLIER??[
Why r u going for another App after receiving PER?....u did not do any misrepresentation right?..they can't give outright rejection at the very least they'd give an interview...and where's the guarantee that the 2nd application also won't get stuck in Background verification.....hang on buddy....u will get ur MR request eventually....

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
prasanth reddy said:
Hi All,
I am unable to get completely about GCMS. How to make a request for it and please update me the procedure of request ?

Regards,
Prasanth Reddy Y
I told you to google it. But seems like you are interested in having a shortcut. Below i'm giving you one reference. Rest you find out by yourself.

http://www.gcmsfile.com/

And try to do things when someone says to do so.

fallcolors2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Interview........
waived off!!
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Spring of 2015!! Yay!! :D
canadafsw2015 said:
I had done the same mistake. I drafted an apologetic cover letter, alongwith revised background form, photocopies of US visa rejection letters and sent it to my Visa office in New Delhi via courier.
Generally after your Medicals, your local VO does criminality check, wherein 1 of their checks includes verifying your information with the US immigration database too (generally for asylum, deportation etc.) but your student and tourist visa rejection will definitely crop up there.

Although, that's not a base to jeopardize your Canadian PR, but they might reject your case based on misrepresentation...now...after you get a PR and land in canada..or maybe even after you acquire a Canadian citizenship...you never know..quite uncertain situation to be in....

Hence, I suggest you send your local VO all these docs by courier. Declaring this now won't affect your PR application for sure..a 100% positive on that!!

Cheers!!
Thanks Canadafsw2015. That was really helpful, god bless you!!!
I hope it did not create an issue after sending it, I also presume you can expect a slight delay in the next steps, given that new information has been added at this stage. Cheers and thanks once again.

ramandeep0015

Oct 16, 2014
Hi

My application received on 5 june and I received PER On 21st Oct

Still waiting for medicals, And my ecas status is application received on 5 june

Could any body tell how much time will it take more, I have seen in this forum that Person with PER on 29th OCT also got MR

Worried :(

Seniors please suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.