+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetleesalah

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
Goku said:
25th December - Christmas
26th December - Boxing day,
and weekends. :p
Thanks friend
;D ;D

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
GUR2010 said:
He informed that they will get back to me in 3-4 weeks but I am closing the chapter right now and not keeping any false hopes.

Thanks for your wishes. I appreciate and +1 to you.
Bro trust me you are not done yet. Your interview seems pretty positive. You should receive MR & RPRF in next few weeks. +1 for you.,

Only reason I see they used low standard word was to demoralize you and to see your reaction.

VIVVISVK

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
Along with App
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 9-Feb'15
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015, 3rd line update on 10March'15
Interview........
Waived Hopefully
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
July
maakrose said:
Brothers please help....

I have submitted my Application under NOC-2232 which was received by CIC on 24th Non 2014. I just realised while browsing my scanned Application (Generic Form) which I sent to CIC. I didn't wrote my name on the last page of Generic Form under " Consent to Release information to intend province/ teriitory of Destination".
But I also remember that there were two more revisions after this which I didn't scanned. And Iam just assuming that I have written my name on the last verison of the Application. (Fingers Cross)...

Will this effect my Application??Will it be rejected just because i haven't written my name on that section. Apart from this, Alhamdulillah all package was perfect...

No problem brother, you should be fine. Even I forgot to write my name but got PER so cheer up!!!! :)
Please Help...

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Goku said:
Bro trust me you are not done yet. Your interview seems pretty positive. You should receive MR & RPRF in next few weeks. +1 for you.,
+1 to you for ur encouragement... :)..Although every week I give u a +1 anyway :p

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Goku said:
Did you receive any official refusal letter OR fairness letter from CIC ?? If not you still should lose hope. They have done this many time before. We call it "bluffing". Later in the end they do send MR and RPRF. I think he was just testing your confidence. He just cannot say "That's it. This kind of financial planning is done by a HOUSEWIFE too".

I have came across one interview in which he/she was told that she is applied under wrong NOC, and VO also told that " I am going to refuse your application" but later that person received MR & RPRF.
Thanks Goku but I'm done with it perhaps. No official refusal mail but the VO informed that I shall hear from them in 3-4 weeks.

Regards

jetleesalah

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
Guys i have a situation here.

I would like to ask for your respectful advice.
I got the MR for all my family except for my little new born baby.
And the expiry of the medical request is only ONE month.
Should I do the medical exam then send all the new baby papers along with the required papers the ask for.
Or should i contact with them then wait for their response and then send the baby papers and finally get the MR for the baby, then do the medical exam for all the family members.
It seems the second solution is quite long.
My VO is Ottawa.
Thanks for your help

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avineet said:
My Application received on 7 august NOC 2281 DD mode

PER mail received on 2nd december .DD encashed 15 nov.

What to do now ?
wait n chill for couple of months till you hear from VO (AOR mail)

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Goku said:

Only reason I see they used low standard word was to demoralize you and to see your reaction.
:) :) :) :) +1

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Jaxon911 said:
I told you best thing you can do is be honest i.e. send them updated form with a cover letter. I am passing on exact advice seniors on this forum gave me "VO will not refuse your app for such a minor error especially when you're being honest by sending in new form"

First thing VO does after PER, is background check. If they find out about this, then they may refuse based on suppression of facts clause which you agreed to by signing at the bottom of the form.

If they don't find out, then you'll get a MR.

However, please be aware that these documents WILL remain on file with CIC throughout your life. Even if you get away on this occasion, you may get caught in future. For e.g. when you apply for Canadian citizenship / passport in future, they DO a thorough check on your background and history.

Good luck!
There was a seperate column where you have to declare if your visa was refused for any country. You choose to hide that information which is a big flaw at your end, do not wait for your consultants to give you green, they have nothing to loose as they must be charging you at every phase of your application and they as of now have received their payment from you.

As soon as your background check will start this will come up ... there is a centralised database which most of the countries use so as soon they run your passport or any other details through that database, your refusal history will come up and will land you in soup.

Immediately take precautionary steps before it gets to late .... HONESTLY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT HIDDEN YOUR DETAILS

US and CANADA share alot of information as they share the same border and for border security all such information is shared.

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
sunnyvin said:
Quote from: dubaiexpat on December 03, 2014, 08:08:47 am
NOC: 0111
Application Received: 16 Sep 2014
CC charge: 03 Dec

CC got charged just five minutes back! Best of luck to all September applicants. I guess CIC have just started working today.

Congrats +1.. so September is being charged this week!! that's a good news!
Congrats pal.... All the best for further processing.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
GUR2010 said:
Hello everyone..

Coming back to the forum after a long time as I was waiting for my interview to happen. Perhaps it was not my day and may be destiny wants something better for me & my family :)

The Visa officer was an Indian guy and seem to be quite experienced. I closed the sliding door and sat in front of him. He asked me to get up and close the door again. This made me feel that he could be a tough guy.

First of all, he asked for all the passports and I handed over the same.

He pointed couple of Iranian visas in my passport and asked why I went to Iran. I explained that my company had invested in some projects there and I had to visit for that purpose. But he was more concerned and asked me if I would go again? I said I don't know, may be not.

I am getting a feel that from this point, a bad tone was set for the whole of the interview.

He asked me to explain my jobs and job duties starting from the present one. I listed the JDs as per my actual job profile (for present and past jobs).

He kept typing whatever I was saying and was also repeating the same for me.

He then read the lead statement slowly with the stress on below words in bold :

Financial and investment analysts collect and analyze financial information such as economic forecasts, trading volumes and the movement of capital, financial backgrounds of companies, historical performances and future trends of stocks, bonds and other investment instruments to provide financial and investment or financing advice for their company or their company's clients. Their studies and evaluations cover areas such as takeover bids, private placements, mergers or acquisitions.

VO: Do you think that you are doing any of the above duties?
Me: Yes, I am doing activities like financial forecasts, financial planning, cash flow planning and analysis, assessing financial background of the clients, risk management etc. but I am not into bonds/stocks, takeover/ merger kind of things as my employer's business area is different.

VO: Forget about financial analysis, are you involved anywhere in takeover bids, mergers and acquisitions ?
Me: No, because our company has never adopted a strategy to acquire or merge with any other company

VO : That's it. This kind of financial planning is done by a HOUSEWIFE too.(It was mentioned several times again in further discussions too)
Me: Sir, I am talking about my actual professional duties what I am doing for more than 10 years now.

VO : This NOC is for highly skilled people who decide at the top level on mergers, acquisitions, takeovers.
Me : Does it mean I have to be a VP or CEO to be able to apply under 1112

VO: That also doesn't mean that clerical people can apply under this NOC.
Me: I am in a middle management position and handling financial portfolio for my organisation.

VO : But you are not able to convince me that you are doing any of the duties mentioned in the lead statement of 1112. You have to meet both the lead statement as well as the main duties listed in the NOC.

I stressed to discuss the financial duties what I am doing but his focus was totally on investment analyst duties and the point that I do not meet lead statement criteria. As per him, this NOC is for guys like investment bankers and not just financial managers. So, it's a wrong NOC for me. I even asked so what is the correct NOC you would suggest but he said he cannot suggest on this.

I also tried to discuss that why my application was not refused at the CIO level only if it was the case. He said that initial acceptance doesn't mean that we have accepted your job duties. I maintained my stand throughout the interview that I am not an investment analyst but a financial analyst. But unfortunately, we couldn't come on a common ground.

I am not frustrated at all but I have only one grudge that why my duties were accepted by CIO and PER was issued if the VO is of the view that I am not doing even 1 duty from this NOC ? Another 7 months lost in this process (after I applied last year too) and I was waiting to hear this. Only GOD knows that why its good for me :)

Anyways, I am trying to get over this experience and focus now on other alternates in my career. If an MBA guy of more than 10 years experience and earning well here can be considered as doing the same financial duties of a housewife, then perhaps Canada is not meant for me.

I wish everyone all the best for their further process as I might not return back here frequently to share your joy with you. But I would always be available for any kind of help any of you guys want from me. (PM me for that)

Regards
buddy I m really sorry.....not for u or what happened with u.......but for that ill fated idiot who did this with u. I wish u all the best for all possible alternate options. u r some of the persons who are always having positive approach and attitude, keep up with it and never loose it. u r right All Mighty is having better plans for u than Canada.....but Canadian dream is not over for u yet.....u will hear a good news soon...that's wat I wish for u and pray for u.

the fact is that....according to my consultant......very less educated and narrow minded people are being given the job of visa processing for immigrants. there are cases that these people failed to match JD letter with NOC requirement and returned the app, later on when case was made against them, cio silently accepted the app. there are cases where app was rejected at VO level and then the case was filed against them and it got through. so one thing is clear, these *censored word* people are not educated enough or experienced enough to judge the cases of immigrants. they are merely graduates, they just know how to speak tough good English in rude tone and rude behavior to mentally harass the applicant. they know how to stuck their ass in one point on which the applicant is weak or which is irrelevant for the app.......their main aim is to reject the applicant.

I would like you to get in touch of some good lawyers and discuss your case with them, their might be hope for u. just don't trust the judgment of these idiots. may be he can give u some tips to save ur app.

in the end, don't loose hope, keep it up buddy. I m sure that guy use to get beaten fully naked by his HOUSEWIFE that's why he was keep mentioning this word out of fear and terror. may be he was a she male. bad luck to that guy.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
jetleesalah said:
Guys i have a situation here.

I would like to ask for your respectful advice.
I got the MR for all my family except for my little new born baby.
And the expiry of the medical request is only ONE month.
Should I do the medical exam then send all the new baby papers along with the required papers the ask for.
Or should i contact with them then wait for their response and then send the baby papers and finally get the MR for the baby, then do the medical exam for all the family members.
It seems the second solution is quite long.
My VO is Ottawa.
Thanks for your help
medical for children under certain age is not done, i am not sure about the age but as you mentioned your's is 1 month i think there would be no medical

but you have to immediately inform your VO with new addition to the family ... if you delay ... your PR will be delayed or most probably you will get the PR except the baby and getting that will be a huge task ... bigger than what you are trying to avoid.

best of luck and congratulations for the new born :)

Status
Not open for further replies.