+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Maverick.Canajun said:
Dear Goku,

Can you cite any references that PCC is not requested from every applicant? As far as I have seen, everyone is asked for it. If "traces"are found ?? Really?? I have advised this lady to check if she is paying RPRF to a CIC nominated party as per their website. Its very likely that she has missed her PER and CC/DD charge but highly unlikely that she would have missed her MR and PCC! It's the rarest of the rare cases I have seen.

Regards,
Rick
What happens sometimes is they pull up your old medical, by old I mean no older than 1 year(most cases). So in that case they directly request RPRF. Going for Medical again while previous medical is still valid doesn't make any sense, and it is also waste of money and time. So that might be the reason I told to check ECAS.

PCC: Let take me for an example. I am not the only one with name GOKU, so they run a criminality check of my name, they find few/many cases associated with name GOKU, but to clarify that I am not the one who got charged they ask me for PCC, and if no trace found they wont ask for PCC. That's why they have suggested not to submit Canadian PCC also for those applicants who are in Canada for more than 6 months. They can access Canadian Criminal profile database. So, if they find something they will request otherwise they wont.

Why would fraud party advice someone to pay fund to CIC & what they have to do with PA's CV? It should be genuine from my point of view.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
najeh85 said:
the mail is in french :
Madame, Monsieur,
Les documents et/ou renseignements suivants sont nécessaires afin de poursuivre l'étude de votre demande de résidence permanente.

- Payer les frais de résidence permanente de 490$ pour chaque adulte. Les méthodes de paiement sont en pièce jointe

- Un CV (Curriculum vitae) pour vous et votre conjoint

-

Nous vous demandons de nous retourner cette lettre avec votre réponse.Vous devez soumettre l'ensemble des documents par courriel ou par courrier (Service Immigration, 35 Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France)

Votre dossier sera mis à jour mais nous n'accuserons pas réception des documents. Nous communiquerons avec vous lorsque nécessaire.

Veuillez noter que si nous ne recevons pas l'information demandée dans un délai de 60 jours, votre demande sera examinée uniquement sur la base des renseignements au dossier, ce qui pourrait entraîner un refus.

Dans l'attente de votre réponse, nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Service Immigration /CT
The e-mail just states that they need some extra data to continue analyzing your application, and if you don't submit it before 60 days they won't have enough data.

I'd give them what they asked for asap, MR should follow soon. If it takes too long you can raise a CSE.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
najeh85 said:
thank you Goku
I checked my ECAS, it is always in process, nothing changed :-[
this is the translation of the mail :
Dear
The documents and / or following information are required to continue the consideration of your application for permanent residence.
- Paying permanent residence fee $ 490 for each adult. The payment methods are attached
- A CV (Curriculum Vitae) for you and your husband
-
We ask you to return this letter with your answer. You must submit all documents by email or by post (Immigration Service, 35 Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France)
Your file will be updated but we do not acknowledge receipt of the documents. We will contact you when necessary.
Please note that if we do not receive the requested information within 60 days, your application will be considered only on the basis of the existing information, which may result a refusal.
Immigration Service / CT
Ok. Click on "In-Process". Does it say "Medicals has been received" or is it still "we received..." ?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
idefix said:
The e-mail just states that they need some extra data to continue analyzing your application, and if you don't submit it before 60 days they won't have enough data.

I'd give them what they asked for asap, MR should follow soon. If it takes too long you can raise a CSE.
That's exactly what I said. +1

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
What happens sometimes is they pull up your old medical, by old I mean no older than 1 year(most cases). So in that case they directly request RPRF. Going for Medical again while previous medical is still valid doesn't make any sense, and it is also waste of money and time. So that might be the reason I told to check ECAS.

PCC: Let take me for an example. I am not the only one with name GOKU, so they run a criminality check of my name, they find few/many cases associated with name GOKU, but to clarify that I am not the one who got charged they ask me for PCC, and if no trace found they wont ask for PCC. That's why they have suggested not to submit Canadian PCC also for those applicants who are in Canada for more than 6 months. They can access Canadian Criminal profile database. So, if they find something they will request otherwise they wont.

Why would fraud party advice someone to pay fund to CIC & what they have to do with PA's CV? It should be genuine from my point of view.
If they skip fresh medical, then what would be the expiry of visa?
I thought its 1 yr frm the date of medicals. So even if its less than 1 yr old medical, it wud still be very less time.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear All Experts / seniors / Future Canadians (Hopefully),

I would like to ask that I have all the documents ready with me and my application is ready but I have only 66-points because of problem in my WES wrong ECA which declares my MPhil equivalent to Canadian Bachelor whereas as per ICAS it is equivalent to Canadian Masters. I already applied to ICAS and paid fees and submitted documents. But they will take two months to issue revised ECA.

Question No.1:- if I send my application-parcel now let us say on Monday 1st Dec,2014 and this application parcel reaches CIO on let us say 4th of Dec,2015. Whether CIO will issue me a reference number after receiving my inistial application-parcel?

Question No.2:- Let us assume that I shall get my revised ECA on 25th of Jan, 2015 and send it separately by DHL to CIO in order to claim 23-points for my ECA mentioning equivalency to Canadian Masters and let us assume that it reaches CIO on 30th of Jan, 2014. How CIO will be able to attach my revised ECA reached on 30th Jan,2015, to my previously sent application package that reached on 4th dec,2014?

Question No.3:- And What should I write on this parcel which will only contain my revised ECA. OR What should be written on this revised DHL parcel so that CIO will be able to attach it to my already received application parcel on 4th of Dec, 2014.

Question No.4:- Should I include inside it copy of my previously submitted application?

If someone has sent anything like revised IELTS results or revised ECA at a later stage (of course prior to opening of initial application parcel i.e prior to getting CC charged or DD cashed), please provide your favorable feedback and detailed procedure.

If applicants who has positive experience and also the applicant who has the negative experience in this regard, please share it.

Also, if someone has authentic information about SOP or operational procedure of CIO in this regard from either CIC or any other authentic source please share it for my benefit as well as for everyone benefit. That if an applicant promises to send a certain required docuemtent to be sent again after revsision, how he can do it by mentioning in his application.

Please if several people can provide detailed feedback to all of the above concerns, thanks in advance to all of you.

Best regards,
George

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
idefix said:
will process his application will available documents and that can result in refusal of application.

That's what I exactly said. +1

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
maverick-14 said:
If they skip fresh medical, then what would be the expiry of visa?
I thought its 1 yr frm the date of medicals. So even if its less than 1 yr old medical, it wud still be very less time.
They don't skip Medical. They consider their old medical if its less than a year old. So say Medical is still valid for next 7 months then they wont ask them to go for Medical again.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Goku said:
That's what I exactly said. +1
Thanks Goku :).

Yes, they sad they may not have enough data... but I guessed it implies they won't have enough data and it will probably be rejected.

fsw20141112

Jun 27, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Good News - I received my MR request today by email ;D. Will update the spreadsheet!

I have few questions:

1) I submitted PCC with my application. I am June 25th applicant, my PCC was as of August 2013. I was told CIC will ask for new PCC if they are not within 3 months of the application. However in the list of documents they did not ask for PCC. Just as a precaution, I just sumbmitted my request for FBI PCC last week (knowing they now take 12-16 weeks). This is then good for me that they did not ask me for new PCC :) Just wanted to check if visa office ask for PCC later?

2) Also , the MR mail asks the medical to be done within 30 days from today an send them the results within 60 days. My wife is pregnant and expecting baby by mid Jan ;), so I have to ask for extension. How do i do that? Is it by case specific enquiry tool that i have seen or in today's MR email from CPC Ottawa they provided an email address - should i send it to them?

3) Once I get extension, is it hold good for me as well or only for my wife? In other words should I go for medical exam within 30 days or can i go along with my wife? Also will my baby need medical then at that stage?

4) I also received RPRF request. Can it be paid after medicals? do i need to pay RPRF for my baby later?

I am sorry - this is lot of questions , but as usual I hope seniors can help here. Thanks a lot as usual!!!

Happy Thanks Giving and Good Luck to everyone!!!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
managersonline said:
Dear All Experts / seniors / Future Canadians (Hopefully),

I would like to ask that I have all the documents ready with me and my application is ready but I have only 66-points because of problem in my WES wrong ECA which declares my MPhil equivalent to Canadian Bachelor whereas as per ICAS it is equivalent to Canadian Masters. I already applied to ICAS and paid fees and submitted documents. But they will take two months to issue revised ECA.

Question No.1:- if I send my application-parcel now let us say on Monday 1st Dec,2014 and this application parcel reaches CIO on let us say 4th of Dec,2015. Whether CIO will issue me a reference number after receiving my inistial application-parcel?

Question No.2:- Let us assume that I shall get my revised ECA on 25th of Jan, 2015 and send it separately by DHL to CIO in order to claim 23-points for my ECA mentioning equivalency to Canadian Masters and let us assume that it reaches CIO on 30th of Jan, 2014. How CIO will be able to attach my revised ECA reached on 30th Jan,2015, to my previously sent application package that reached on 4th dec,2014?

Question No.3:- And What should I write on this parcel which will only contain my revised ECA. OR What should be written on this revised DHL parcel so that CIO will be able to attach it to my already received application parcel on 4th of Dec, 2014.

Question No.4:- Should I include inside it copy of my previously submitted application?

If someone has sent anything like revised IELTS results or revised ECA at a later stage (of course prior to opening of initial application parcel i.e prior to getting CC charged or DD cashed), please provide your favorable feedback and detailed procedure.

If applicants who has positive experience and also the applicant who has the negative experience in this regard, please share it.

Also, if someone has authentic information about SOP or operational procedure of CIO in this regard from either CIC or any other authentic source please share it for my benefit as well as for everyone benefit. That if an applicant promises to send a certain required docuemtent to be sent again after revsision, how he can do it by mentioning in his application.

Please if several people can provide detailed feedback to all of the above concerns, thanks in advance to all of you.

Best regards,
George
You ask a lot of questions. Quickly:

1. The real date is 4 December, CIO doesn't care when you sent it. The first contact with a file number will be PER.

2, 3, 4. You have to raise a CSE and send extra documents. Follow the link on my signature on how to do it. It doesn't work every time (60%?), the sooner you send the better.

Finally, ICAS doesn't always keep their dates. Sometimes they take a lot longer to send you your ECA, so you may loose the date.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
fsw20141112 said:
Hello Seniors,

Good News - I received my MR request today by email ;D. Will update the spreadsheet!

I have few questions:

1) I submitted PCC with my application. I am June 25th applicant, my PCC was as of August 2013. I was told CIC will ask for new PCC if they are not within 3 months of the application. However in the list of documents they did not ask for PCC. Just as a precaution, I just sumbmitted my request for FBI PCC last week (knowing they now take 12-16 weeks). This is then good for me that they did not ask me for new PCC :) Just wanted to check if visa office ask for PCC later?
Congrats. Now they wont ask for PCC.

2) Also , the MR mail asks the medical to be done within 30 days from today an send them the results within 60 days. My wife is pregnant and expecting baby by mid Jan ;), so I have to ask for extension. How do i do that? Is it by case specific enquiry tool that i have seen or in today's MR email from CPC Ottawa they provided an email address - should i send it to them?

Take an appointment with PP. Go for Medicals, tell Physician that your wife is pregnant and your physician will take care of that thing. You will complete whole Medical, and so is your wife (excluding X-ray as it can harm fetus.)

3) Once I get extension, is it hold good for me as well or only for my wife? In other words should I go for medical exam within 30 days or can i go along with my wife? Also will my baby need medical then at that stage?
If you baby is born outside Canada then your baby has to go for Medical, and if within Canada then no Medical as your child will be Canadian Citizen & in that case you just have to inform CIC and send them his Birth Certificate.

4) I also received RPRF request. Can it be paid after medicals? do i need to pay RPRF for my baby later?
You can pay it whenever you want within given time frame. No for Baby.

I am sorry - this is lot of questions , but as usual I hope seniors can help here. Thanks a lot as usual!!!

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
fsw20141112 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have few questions:

I only have answers for question 1 and 4.
1 -When I received the MR I also was asked to submit RPRF, but not updated PCC even if the one I included with my application I am pretty sure were expired.
4 - You can pay that after medicals I think but is better to pay them as soon as possible to avoid any delays when processing your application.
Hope this helps. Congrats for your MR!

Update: Sorry, and also many congrats for your baby!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw20141112 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have few questions:

Congrats! God Bless!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal12345 said:
Diplomatru, brother today I saw CIO email in my inbox. :p
I haven't been so happy since birth of my son
Thank you all guys. :-*
Brother, this piece of news made me very happy!
I keep telling that good things happen to good people!

I saved a very special +1 for this occasion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.