+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
sawtantar said:
Just Received PER Mail :)

PER Received date 27 November 23:00 pm India Time
Application received on 5th Aug NOC 4011
DD encashed on 14 November as per email
DD encashed as per bank 18 November

Thanks alot to everyone on this forum.....Jioooooooooo
Congrats bro

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
@ Goku,

Hope you saw my query already. Can you please help me with this.

Thank you.

txikipep

Nov 26, 2014
Hi guys, second post here.

Something is worrying me. On 21st November I got this email.
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Proof of funds: We cannot accept proof of ownership of property or vehicle – the funds must be liquid and transferrable.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
As you can see it says instructions for the medical will be sent separately, but to this date I havent received another email. With my 30 day clock starting on 21st November, Im getting worried why the MR hasnt come in, especially when on the sheet its always on the same day as RPRF Request or a day later. This is from LVO btw.

Any suggestions on what to do?

edoego

Sep 14, 2014
Hi,

I sent to CIC the e-mail on 13th October about my application, but till now nothing.
I have received an autoreply from CIC that they will reply during 30 working days, but already have passed more than 32 days.
I am waiting from 30th of May and can not understand what is the reason of this silence.
What can I do, I will apreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance.

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Hi

I received a reply from CIC for an inquiry I made

in that, they have mentioned the application no..starting with alphabet and nine digits...

is that UCI #?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawtantar said:
Just Received PER Mail :)

PER Received date 27 November 23:00 pm India Time
Application received on 5th Aug NOC 4011
DD encashed on 14 November as per email
DD encashed as per bank 18 November

Thanks alot to everyone on this forum.....Jioooooooooo
Congratulations!

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Is there any CC charge today? ???

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjani said:
Delighted to inform just received the golden email.

App. Received: 7th Aug
CC Charged: 14 Nov
PER received: 27 Nov 21:10

Thanks and going to party hard tonight....

Cheers
Congrats on your PER!

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Naser63 said:
Congratss :)
Thank u for giving me some hope. 18 july applicant and still didnt hear from cio. Sent them an email on oct 26 and no reply yet
Hi my friend,

i sent an email inquiring about my case on Oct 13th, still no reply, a couple of days ago, a forumite mentioned that he just got a reply about his inquiry sent on Oct 3rd, so it's like you still have 3 weeks to wait to hear from CIO about your enquiry.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Optimist3 said:
Attention all experts on this forum. Request your help

I just now got an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca <Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca>;

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I know it is a standard reply. But, I have never sent any email to the above address and it is the first time I am seeing this. Why did I get this email? I was feeling so bad that my app would be returned because of 2171 cap. But this email is sent today. Does that mean that my app has not yet been returned. How I wish these guys mention little bit more about what is happening... :'( :'(

Please note, there is no UCI no. mentioned. Only some reference no. mentioned which is in xxx-xxx format.

Common friends, I need some help here, please oblige...... every one needs help, even spiderman :)
I am not sure if you raised any CSE, but you will get this email only if you raised it sometime before a month or so. Email above is a standard email, and I see nothing to worry about because I have got very good reason for that.

People who raised a query go below email if their application was returned due to XYZ reason: "You application has been returned to you on so & so date along with explanation. We do not keep ant information on returned applications... ".

In email which you received doesn't mention anything like that. So, that means you application is still at CIO waiting for its turn to come. Regarding Cap, they cap it 1000 somewhere after count reaches 800-900, so chances are more 200-100 application will be counted in that cap even after cap is updated to 1000. Hope you find some sense in what I am saying. Best wishes brother.

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
___ said:
Hi my friend,

i sent an email inquiring about my case on Oct 13th, still no reply, a couple of days ago, a forumite mentioned that he just got a reply about his inquiry sent on Oct 3rd, so it's like you still have 3 weeks to wait to hear from CIO about your enquiry.
my case...

1st mail was sent on 07-10 and then the reminder on 24-11
received the reply today... ;D

preet86

Jul 29, 2014
Hello Forum mates :)

Waheguru Sachepatshah has listened to our prayers :D :D

Happy to share the NEWS that.......

Just received the PER email from CIC like 10 minutes back

NOC: 2173
Application received date: 1st Aug 2014
DD encashed: 10 Nov'14 (As per the email)
PER received : 27th Nov 2014

Thanks everyone for the help i received from this forum.

This was the third time i have filled for Permanent residence. 1st time got refused due to Cap was full last year, 2nd time WES was not original,

3rd time it is a success finally.

Love you god....

sesytrice

Nov 27, 2014
Hello guys,

I have been a passive member of this forum and I must confess you guys are doing a terrific job. More power to your elbows sirs and Mas smiley

I'm an October 27th applicant, NOC 1111. I just found out I made a mistake while filling out my IMM 5046 form (Additional Family information form). I'm the principal applicant with my wife as an accompanying spouse. We both filled out the form but on both forms, my name comes on the applicant column, while her name is in the spouse column. I'm just realizing her name should be on the applicant column on her form. All other information were correctly filled.

My worry is this, will this mistake warrant outright rejection of my application?? if yes, how can i correct it before my application goes in for completeness check next month? undecided ? if i want to send an amended IMM5046 form, how do I go about it? please this is very urgent...help a brother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
tsingh1981 said:
Hi Friends,

Hope you all are in good spirits.

I had one question if anybody can help?

I lived in japan for two years, and now require pcc for japan ...

can you please tell me how can i get it done from india?

Thanks,
tsingh1981 said:
Hey check the link below bro...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/japan.asp

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Ziyad

Status
Not open for further replies.