+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swlall

Nov 8, 2014
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014 App Recvd
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
07-06-2014 Sent with App
I have sent my application on 8th Nov for NOC 1123. I am eagerly awaiting the response.

Can anyone tell me what am I supposed to look out for?
When do I get my file number?
Do I get any other acknowledgement for my application receipt?
When do I get access to ECAS and how?

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Dr Reem said:
I am logging in after many months now. Can sm1 tell me what applications are being processed. Our application reached CIC on 12th August, What month applications are being processed. My NOC was 2132
Havent received any email as yet
Are you CC or DD applicant?
You can have a look at spreadsheet, that would bring you up to speed very fast

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
swlall said:
I have sent my application on 8th Nov for NOC 1123. I am eagerly awaiting the response.

Can anyone tell me what am I supposed to look out for?
When do I get my file number?
Do I get any other acknowledgement for my application receipt?
When do I get access to ECAS and how?
By Xmas 2020 you will be citizen of canada :)

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
pankhilsingh said:
Hey guys,

I have been a lot worried about the mail that I am yet to receive.

My application reached on 09th June'14.
CC Charged: 26th Sep'14.
PER: 05th Oct'14
MR: ??
ECAS 2nd line update: ??

Already 52 days has passed and no update yet.
I don't understand what do I have to now?
This anxiety is killing me now.. I don't know if there are other applicants as well who are sailing in the same boat.

Regards,
Pankhil Singh
Hey bro I am also a 9th June applicant....NDVO... I got my second line updated just 2 days back..... Still waiting for MR....

Dont worry we will get it soon.... Have faith in GOD n pray Hard.....

Syed7283.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
canadafsw2015 said:
did you take any medications/precautions to make sure your repeat x-ray was normal? You said even after the repeat x-ray they found some abnormalities in your x-ray, what was that? CIC let that go and issued you a visa?
No special medications or precautions. Lived as normal as ever.

Its just that there is some blunting in my right CP angle. Now according to the X-ray report - they assume it to be some plueral Effusion (some fluid in the liver which is a cause of TB). Sputum test showed I do not have TB. Post which there was a repeat x-ray. In which the blunting was still there.
Which means that there is some kind of blunting in my lungs, yet that is not TB. I had a word with the doctors and they said it is some kind of patch.
Coz I also did ultrasound just to check if I have some kind of fluid in my lungs (for personal satisfaction). Where in there was no fluid.

At the end of all the tests, I got the student visa in Aug 2010 and in October post landing in Canada they asked me to undergo all the test again.
Even they were able to find the blunting and the sputum tests were negative for TB.

Hence the conclusion there is some kind of patch (blunting) in my lungs, and it is still shows in my X-rays (till date)

Now, the sad part is - I have to undergo the entire procedure all over again. I hate it.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
HDG said:

Its just that there is some blunting in my right CP angle. Now according to the X-ray report - they assume it to be some plueral Effusion (some fluid in the liver which is a cause of TB). Sputum test showed I do not have TB. Post which there was a repeat x-ray. In which the blunting was still there.
Which means that there is some kind of blunting in my lungs, yet that is not TB. I had a word with the doctors and they said it is some kind of patch.
Coz I also did ultrasound just to check if I have some kind of fluid in my lungs (for personal satisfaction). Where in there was no fluid.

At the end of all the tests, I got the student visa in Aug 2010 and in October post landing in Canada they asked me to undergo all the test again.
Even they were able to find the blunting and the sputum tests were negative for TB.

Hence the conclusion there is some kind of patch (blunting) in my lungs, and it is still shows in my X-rays (till date)

Now, the sad part is - I have to undergo the entire procedure all over again. I hate it.
I feel ya mate!! But there's only so much one can do...this wait of 3 month's is bloody terrible for me!!!! entire process halted for 3 lonnngggg months!!

rahulneo

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
Med's Request
10/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
20/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/05/2015
Congrats SK..i guess we are sailing in the same boat..

Fingers crossed..By when do you think we might be informed of the next step..

Cheers !

sk1984indian said:
Finally i got a message that You have got a mail

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Yahooooooo .............. Hurray ............. Eureka ............ I got my PER (CC Charged on 8th Nov and PER Received 25th Nov)

Thanks to Ashif bhai, CanOl, Diplomatru, dadabigboy, ViSit0r, yoleik, Johnny31 and everyone (sorry if i missed anyone)

I am just too excited

via Imgflip Meme Maker

All the best to everyone who are waiting for CC \ DD charges, PER's, MR's, PPR's and COPR's

SS Updated

Sk

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I received MR / PCC / RPRF request recently. My consultant is asking me to make DD in Canadian dollars payable at Toronto. I was going thru ths forum and realised that DD in INR payable at new delhi are getting accepted. Pls suggest as I am planning to get my DD made in INR.

webdev

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 jul 2014, PER on 18 nov 2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 21 jan 2015
Med's Request
20 feb 2015
Med's Done....
21 feb 2015 - third line update on 2 March 2015
Passport Req..
May 13 2015
Hello Members,

Can any one answer my below queries? My VO is New Delhi.

- Which stage will come first Interview call OR MR?
- If interview stage is next to MR, getting MR means interview waived?
- When and How do we come to know that the interview is waived off?

Thanks in advance.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
HDG said:

While sending your MR, why dont you update NDVO on the tests carried out in canada. Share any medical report that canadical authorities might have provided.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
canadafsw2015 said:
I feel ya mate!! But there's only so much one can do...this wait of 3 month's is bloody terrible for me!!!! entire process halted for 3 lonnngggg months!!
I agree, its killing

amit2canada

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Passport Req..
December 17th 2014....No more wait :)
VISA ISSUED...
December 12 2014 as written on Visa
LANDED..........
29-05-2015
sm9 said:
Hi Guys,
I received MR / PCC / RPRF request recently. My consultant is asking me to make DD in Canadian dollars payable at Toronto. I was going thru ths forum and realised that DD in INR payable at new delhi are getting accepted. Pls suggest as I am planning to get my DD made in INR.
Fire the stupid consultant. RPRF DD to be made for 26,700/- INR per adult.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
viveksharma said:
While sending your MR, why dont you update NDVO on the tests carried out in canada. Share any medical report that canadical authorities might have provided.
No reports were handed to me. It was all for their records.

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Friends,

Finally I am planning to land in Canada on Feb 2015 as I got a job there. Thanks for all your(each and everyone) help and support.
I may need more information in the coming few days/weeks/months but for now any suggetion on the reasonable/cheapest health insurance I can take for the first 3 months?.

kpatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi

My passport was sent on 18th.. but haven't got them back yet. Just wanted to knw how did you knw visa has been issued ?
Are ur passport back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.