+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Djolev said:
How long ago you got your CC charged? I'm 9th september applicant. a little bit worried now
Dear,

About 45 mins back. Do not worry, your CC also will be charged soon. Cheers!!!

Djolev

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 26.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER 24.12.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Dear,

About 45 mins back. Do not worry, your CC also will be charged soon. Cheers!!!
+1 for your good wishes :D

good luck with your process in future :)

why_not_try

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
PER Received. Spreadsheet updated.

NOC: 1123
Application Received Date: Aug 1, 2014
Fee cashing date (DD): Nov 13, 2014 (according to PER email)
PER Date: Nov 25, 2014

A few points to note:

1. In lieu for birth certificates (for my wife and me), we sent sworn affidavits. We did not have BC's or high school certificates with our parents names either.

2. I had 1+ year of experience in my eligible NOC. Other years of experience were in other NOC's (at skill levels A, 0 or 1) - which were not in the list of 50 eligible NOC's.

3. I did not hire a consultant or lawyer. I followed published CIC instructions as meticulously as I could.

4. I learned a few important points from this forum (especially related to substitute documentation for missing birth certificates). Instead of asking questions on the forum - I picked up the most important points by searching and reading older posts. We all can do our bit to reduce repetition / clutter by reading material that has already been posted - or by performing a simple search.

Good luck to all.

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
managersonline said:
Dear All,

Is there anyone who has requested from CIC to execercise “Substituted Evaluation” for his application for FSWP because of having less than 67 points?

And what was the result?

It is a very important clause in CIC manual, if someone will share his experience about "Substitued Evaluation", it might benefit several candidates.

Regards,
George
The Canadian federal skilled worker program is geared to attracting skilled workers who are able to demonstrate an ability to become economically established in Canada. Under a points-based process, applicants are assessed under six factors and numerous sub factors which are designed to gauge, in theory, the likelihood of a candidate’s prospects of settlement in Canada.

It is readily acknowledged by the Canadian immigration authorities however that the points based assessment does not always accurately measure the likelihood of successful economic integration. Immigration officers are therefore afforded a wide discretionary authority to override the points’ assessment and exercise discretion to accept or refuse a candidate irrespective of the points awarded. The legal title under which this discretionary authority is exercised is called a substituted evaluation or exercising positive or negative substituted evaluation.

The Two Sides of Substituted Evaluation: Positive and Negative Discretion

Through this discretionary authority, a visa officer, after concluding that an applicant is likely to succeed economically in Canada, may admit the applicant regardless of the fact that the applicant received less than the required 67 point threshold currently in place. This is commonly referred to as exercising positive substituted evaluation.

Conversely, an immigration officer may also exercise negative discretion or negative substituted evaluation. As one might imagine, this can occur where the immigration officer believes that an applicant is not likely to successfully integrate into Canada even though the applicant may have received 67 or more points under the applicable selection criteria.

In the case of exercising negative discretion, an officer must provide sufficient opportunity for an applicant to respond to their intention to exercising substituted evaluation either through correspondence or through an interview. the officer must also obtain the written concurrence from another designated immigration officer.

In the period between 1997 and 2002, substituted evaluation was used in 2.3% of all cases of skilled worker applications. Of this figure, positive discretion was used an average of 16 times more often than negative discretion. However, this frequency and proportion between positive and negative discretion is not part of any public policy directive. That is to say, the government does not officially outline how its immigration officers around the world should proceed when using either form of substituted evaluation. This relationship of 16 times more positive cases than negative was not written in stone, and can very easily be reversed.

That said, substituted evaluation can be seen as a very wide discretionary power that can be calibrated differently and used to respond quickly to varying circumstances and developing issues within the scope of the skilled worker immigration program.

Link: https://secure.immigration.ca/permres-independent-substitute.asp

hshah9070

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I want to apply for Bangalore PCC as stayed for 8 months. But i am currently in gujarat and stayed since birth.
So can anyone tell me

1) How to apply for PCC for Bangalore?
2) do i need to visit in person in bangalore to obtain PCC
3) Only pcc from gujarat wont work?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
hshah9070 said:
I want to apply for Bangalore PCC as stayed for 8 months. But i am currently in gujarat and stayed since birth.
So can anyone tell me

1) How to apply for PCC for Bangalore?
2) do i need to visit in person in bangalore to obtain PCC
3) Only pcc from gujarat wont work?
You just need one PCC for a country. PCC from Gujarat will work.

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
abhinay.natraj said:
Guys,

May 12th applicant. Sent my Medicals and RPRF & PCC by oct 2nd week. Haven't heard back from CIC ever since. My status has been updated to Received Medicals. I have sent 3 or 4 emails and haven't heard back from CIC. Am starting to get worried. Any advice? I got my MR Request on Sept 23rd.

Abhi (abhinaynatraj)
Abhi,
What is your Visa office?
Wait to hear PPR request.....:)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why_not_try said:
PER Received. Spreadsheet updated.

NOC: 1123
Application Received Date: Aug 1, 2014
Fee cashing date (DD): Nov 13, 2014 (according to PER email)
PER Date: Nov 25, 2014

A few points to note:

1. In lieu for birth certificates (for my wife and me), we sent sworn affidavits. We did not have BC's or high school certificates with our parents names either.

2. I had 1+ year of experience in my eligible NOC. Other years of experience were in other NOC's (at skill levels A, 0 or 1) - which were not in the list of 50 eligible NOC's.

3. I did not hire a consultant or lawyer. I followed published CIC instructions as meticulously as I could.

4. I learned a few important points from this forum (especially related to substitute documentation for missing birth certificates). Instead of asking questions on the forum - I picked up the most important points by searching and reading older posts. We all can do our bit to reduce repetition / clutter by reading material that has already been posted - or by performing a simple search.

Good luck to all.
This is a great example of what a smart lurker should do. Congratulations! :)

Djolev

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 26.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER 24.12.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
danielcaspiano said:
Sometimes it's better to become poorer for a while.

Just now, I realized that I'm poorer by 550 CAD; yet it feels so GOOD!!!

Just got charged.

Thanks to my beloved brothers and sisters in this forum. I love you all ;D ;D ;D

NOC 1111

Sept 09, 2014

hello good luck :) I'm also 9th september applicant. checking my phone for sms from bank every 5 minutes :) when did your cc get charged?

drngopal

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Diplomatru said:
Oh well, real Canada awaits :D
Hi Diplomatru,

Can you please elaborate on the real Canada awaits . should I expect some big shocks rather than what is expected. Since you are already there and I see your helping/guiding nature in the forum any insights will be helpful. To just give a brief about myself my family is well settled in my country. The only reason we are planning to come to Canada is for equal non discriminatory practices by the government and happy non competitive, non aggressive, peaceful, live-and-let-live people and good facilities/infrastructure for children's studies and health for all. Hope my expectations will not be shattered. Any advice from you will be great.

Thank you!

Gopal.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danielcaspiano said:
Sometimes it's better to become poorer for a while.

Just now, I realized that I'm poorer by 550 CAD; yet it feels so GOOD!!!

Just got charged.

Thanks to my beloved brothers and sisters in this forum and most of all to the God almighty. He truly is a God of wonder.
I love you all ;D ;D ;D

NOC 1111

Sept 09, 2014

I'm so proud of you! :)

Djolev

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 26.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER 24.12.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
danielcaspiano said:
Thanks bro. +1. Just a few minutes back. I understand the feeling bro. For sure it will come shortly.
+1 for you too. thanks for support :)

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Saialluru said:
Mighty Sai baba and My guruji blessed me today morning with a PER PER PER PER PER PER POWER... i am so happy and relieved

UPDATED SS already

NOC : 0111
Application received ate 31st July 2014
Fee encahsed : CC : 12th Nov 2014
PER : 25th Nov 2014 at 8:57 NS time

All my other friends and formites wish you a god speed and speedy PER

Congrats Sai .. Enjoy the moment :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.