+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joan_t

Oct 28, 2014

Hi Seniors,

I'm a newbie here.... below are the details of my app:

App received: 18 July 2014
CC charged: 4 Nov 2014
NOC: 2131
VO: Manila
PER: still waiting (fingers crossed) :':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

Please advise guys? Am I out of the race? huhuhu

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
No MR or PPR reported from NDVO Today??

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
sawtantar said:
Just receive confirmation from bank DD en cashed on dated 18/11/2014. I am 5th Aug applicant under NOC 4011, Thanks to all my friends....spclly thaks to canol and ashif bai...
congrats....
see we all told u, have faith.....
gudluck for next steps mate

vtt

Jul 6, 2014
AAahmed said:
my friend, his LOR is matching perfectly to the mentioned duties in the NOC website, its very stange for me to get rejection cause of this, please expert advise as i believe this LOR could be model example of NOC matching JD .....very strange
Thank AAahmed for your interest in my case.

Maybe my app is being returned because somewhere they mentioned that the LOR should not follow so precisely the NOC JD, but I think mine just followed what I am doing by the moment.

I would welcome any advice or comments.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
aliabdul said:
Guys, need help on this.

I received a mail from LVO for the additional docs,

1. Police Certificates ---- ok, as i didnt provided one earlier.
2. Bank Statement ----- i did attach earlier but its understandable for them to ask again as it is now 5 months old.
3. Work Experience ----- why again ? i already provided one with all the details. What could be the reason for asking it again? i am a bit confused. I can get the same letter with current date but do they want a different from the previous one, its a bit unclear! can somebody share their experience or thoughts?? below is what they wrote in the mail.

"Work experience documents.

You must submit a job description and a reference endorsed by your present employer (Multinet Pakistan Pvt Ltd) on company letterhead. A copy of your present employment contract and copies of your current payslips. Please provide any other additional information that is relevant to your current employment. "
[

when did u get your per and what is your noc? can you please share your timeline so that other members can also benefit.

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Couple of things -

The lead statement for 4011 is:
University professors and lecturers teach courses to undergraduate and graduate students and conduct research at universities. University professors who are heads of departments are included in this unit group.

Sometimes, it is good NOT to provide too much information. Go through the main duties listed and then TWEAK your actual job to the main duties they want to see.

Also provide as much additional information as possible for your employment-
1. Letter of appointment
2. Any letters from your head of department or registrar that relates to your performance over the course of your employment (promotion letters, confirmation letters etc)
3. Payslips for the last 6 months
4. Course listings and schedules that show you as a lecturer
5. Additional reference letters if possible

What you want to show is that you are a lecturer with the totality of evidence that you present. Also, make sure that your evidence is credible.

vtt said:
Hi brothers and sister,

Congratulations to everyone who received PER, wish you will all come to Canada safe and sound very soon.

For my part, I've just received news that my application has been returned for the reason that my letter of reference did not "Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement..."

I am very much confused as the LOR in my view is very clear and has mentioned substantial number of main duties...But there must be something wrong that I have not yet figured it out. My NOC is NOC 4011 University professors and lecturers and I am currently a lecturer for a Vietnamese University.

Even though time is running up, but many inspirational stories in the forum is encouraging us not to give up...

I included my Ref. letter below, I would be greatly appreciate it if you can review and give me some advices on why my LOR is not acceptable to CIC office. I would like to do my best and try to reapply when there is still a chance. (together with this Letter of Reference, I have included the Labour Contract-which does not mentioned clearly my duties-, as well as my in come tax receipt for the year 2013)

Many thanks in advance for all of your support. Wish you all success and happiness.

Trallis

Jul 30, 2014
MoDoXy said:
I have the same issue. I am also 28th of July applicant. Is 28th of July a cursed day or what? :)
Same issue here, 30th July applicant still no CC charge and no response from CIC.

AAahmed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
per on 27 Jan 2015
Med's Request
16 mar 2015
vtt said:
Thank AAahmed for your interest in my case.

Maybe my app is being returned because somewhere they mentioned that the LOR should not follow so precisely the NOC JD, but I think mine just followed what I am doing by the moment.

I would welcome any advice or comments.
for me its good, u have given details for each headline, also there reply is not stating they have doubts they said lead statement is not covered, in my opinion ur case is very strange i have no clue, also u had submitted ur contract which make me more confused?? really we need some expert to tell us their opinion

mahshad-h

Apr 20, 2013
Hi
After sending medical I have renewed my passport; now I have heard that I should send new passport's Scan to the Visa Office if don't I have to pay extra money when picking up visa, but my representative said there is no need to inform visa office of new passport just carry the old one's copy with yourself when you want to pick up the visa.

which one is correct?
what should I do?
in the case of paying extra money how much is this?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
CC,DD,PER,NOC 2171(Special) and TOTAL APPS as at 25/11, 10:49 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 5 September
CC charged update for NOC 2171 is 2 September
This is an indication that September applications are among the 1,000 for NOC 2171
Latest DD encashed:13 August
Latest PER:5 August
Total CIC Apps: 9,860 and not 9,242(Error in total applications received)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pankhuri said:
Hi everyone mine is sept 5th application got my cc charged today morning !!!

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
REPOSTING EXPERTS PLEASE HELP
HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THIS KIND OF REPLY?

deepearl said:
HI ALL AFTER MY ENQUIRY EMAIL TO NDVO I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM THEM

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MR. SECOND LINE UPDATED ON 4TH NOVEMBER.

EXPERTS PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT WOULD BE THE NEXT STEP.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on this case. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on the applicant's part.

We will be in touch with the applicant or authorized representative directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
mahshad-h said:
Hi
After sending medical I have renewed my passport; now I have heard that I should send new passport's Scan to the Visa Office if don't I have to pay extra money when picking up visa, but my representative said there is no need to inform visa office of new passport just carry the old one's copy with yourself when you want to pick up the visa.

which one is correct?
what should I do?
in the case of paying extra money how much is this?
Buddy I think that right decision is to ask your visa office what is the procedure for replacing a passport. Anything else can be misleading info.

gunner754

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
CCC 11-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
2nd 27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
Med Rcvd 28-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
sawtantar said:
Just receive confirmation from bank DD en cashed on dated 18/11/2014. I am 5th Aug applicant under NOC 4011, Thanks to all my friends....spclly thaks to canol and ashif bai...
Woww....Good LUCK AHEAD...

How much % of your JD/reference letter duties matched NOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.