+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winds gambler

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Doc's Request.
!
Nomination.....
!
AOR Received.
!
IELTS Request
Send with doc
File Transfer...
!
Med's Request
!
Med's Done....
!
Interview........
!
Passport Req..
!
VISA ISSUED...
!
LANDED..........
!
edvrfn said:
Hello friends...I am 2013 applicant and wish you all good luck.

Just want to share my experience
I landed in Vancouver in October and landing process is all the same as many have told earlier. I lived with my relatives for first 20 days while I was looking for job and during this period I applied for atleast 200 jobs in Vancouver & Toronto, and believe me not a single reply back. Only of a scam company who would say i have very good profile and if training for ITIL or PMP from them they would assure me job, and for this training i have to pay them dollars. Don't get fooled anyone by these people. It puts a lot of pressure when no one is replying to your applications and i even started applying for jobs needing much lower skill but in my field only. But in this gloom by god's grace I got one response from a consultant aswell who was looking for a candidate for her customer. Initially it was herself who took one hour long interview, checking my communication skill and spoken english. Only after that she forwarded my resume to the employer and i got this opportunity for interview. And with the help of god only i got this job aswell and pulled me out of this uncertainty.

So my advise to all you guys, atleast who have got there visas and not landed yet or at the medical stage. Upload your resumes to job portals and create alerts for the kind of jobs and location where you wish to settle. This way you will circulate your resume in the market much ahead of your landing, and may do many changes in it as well as websites here pick their own standard templates. With alerts you will get to know what kind of jobs are available in your location of choice and what kind of preparation you need to do, any certifications that might be needed.

So now to the IT guys, my job in India had mostly revolved around Cisco technology and because of working in MNC it got even more concentrated towards Cisco as we used to give remote support. But looking at the job market here it seems, skill needed is all-in-one kind MCSE, Cisco, database management & Security. These all get asked for in various combinations.

So good luck guys and keep praying for. There's no shame in asking from god. I will be sleeping now got to go to work in the morning.
Thanks for sharing

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Any page on your passport without a stamp is considered blank.

Canadian2014 said:
Hi Guys

I have a question on blank pages requirement in PPR stage. What is the considered as a blank page? If one side of a page is empty without any stamps is it considered as blank? Or both left and right side pages should be blank as you open the passport book?

Appreciate your response as this will help me to plan ahead for passport renewals.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canada we come!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We received our PER email!!!!!!!!!
Application received date July 18th
NOC 2173
CC cashed November 4

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Sternchen30890 said:
Canada we come!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NOC 2173
CC cashed November 4

Congrats!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats edvrfn and +1 to you for sharing your experience.

edvrfn said:

I landed in Vancouver in October and landing process is all the same as many have told earlier. I lived with my relatives for first 20 days while I was looking for job and during this period I applied for atleast 200 jobs in Vancouver & Toronto, and believe me not a single reply back. Only of a scam company who would say i have very good profile and if training for ITIL or PMP from them they would assure me job, and for this training i have to pay them dollars. Don't get fooled anyone by these people. It puts a lot of pressure when no one is replying to your applications and i even started applying for jobs needing much lower skill but in my field only. But in this gloom by god's grace I got one response from a consultant aswell who was looking for a candidate for her customer. Initially it was herself who took one hour long interview, checking my communication skill and spoken english. Only after that she forwarded my resume to the employer and i got this opportunity for interview. And with the help of god only i got this job aswell and pulled me out of this uncertainty.

So my advise to all you guys, atleast who have got there visas and not landed yet or at the medical stage. Upload your resumes to job portals and create alerts for the kind of jobs and location where you wish to settle. This way you will circulate your resume in the market much ahead of your landing, and may do many changes in it as well as websites here pick their own standard templates. With alerts you will get to know what kind of jobs are available in your location of choice and what kind of preparation you need to do, any certifications that might be needed.

So now to the IT guys, my job in India had mostly revolved around Cisco technology and because of working in MNC it got even more concentrated towards Cisco as we used to give remote support. But looking at the job market here it seems, skill needed is all-in-one kind MCSE, Cisco, database management & Security. These all get asked for in various combinations.

So good luck guys and keep praying for. There's no shame in asking from god. I will be sleeping now got to go to work in the morning.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats! :D :D :D

Sternchen30890 said:

NOC 2173
CC cashed November 4

dimple1609

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sternchen30890 said:

NOC 2173
CC cashed November 4

congratsss!!! :) :)

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
SBA79 said:
Dear Ashif/Century,

I received my PER on 25th Aug and I changed my job on 20th Aug. Is it mandatory to inform VO regarding my job change. Do you think I should inform them now. If so what docs to be add along with the cover letter? Pl note that my current JD is not matching with the NOC I applied for. Would appreciate your feedback.
Yes, you have to inform local VO. Please find the text below.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

Peace77

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
process started on 13-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
maybe july 2015
GRABERJAN said:
ANY NAIROBI VISA OFFICE APPLICANTS
Hello People,
I was a silent reader. This forum is of great help. I found in the spread sheet only few applicants from NVO. Then I see Flower11 is one of them. Flower11 could you please update your status(Your date of submission 12/05/2014 PER yes name in the spreadsheet 'Flower'). I got PER date of submission 30/05/2014. Still waiting from MR!!!.
thanks
GBJ
hey graberjan,

I send flower11 , PM , and she/he responded last week and told me sill waiting for MR... I think Nairobi is the slowest VO , ... fingers crossed

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
edvrfn said:

thanks for sharing such useful information :) :)

wangare2014

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 10/Dec/2014
Nomination.....
PER 06/Feb/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
Medical completed 21 August 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 October 2015
LANDED..........
19 August 2016
edvrfn said:

Thank friend for sharing your experience and Congratulations on landing your first job...here is +1 from me

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sternchen30890 said:

NOC 2173
CC cashed November 4

congrats :)

Sep 8, 2014
Definition of Completed Application counted towards the Cap

Dear Friends

I applied for FSW2014 against NOC code 2171 with application submitted date of 16th Sep 2014. Now I could see the cap as full for 2171, and my credit card is not charged still. Does this mean that I am out of the race or still there are chances? Little confused with the definition of "completed accepted application", do they validate and charge the CC first and then calibrate the application as complete or do they validate and mark the application as complete?

Do I have a chance still or should I forget it? Will I get any notification from CIC at any point?

Regards
Viks

Rezayaya

Nov 15, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 19th
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Nov 22nd
Med's Done....
Nov 27th
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
Canbd said:
thanks for sharing such useful information :) :)
Thanks for sharing mate

Status
Not open for further replies.