+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
people have done it on forum here..

i think u r from india.

BC guys behaved variedly for such requests..sometimes gave and sometimes refused.
people somehow managed by hook or crook ;)

plz post a new one here to ask guys who got duplicate TRFs.

Pjk1 said:
Thanks, i tried to cancel by calling fedex, but since it has started moving out of the country it cannot be stopped anymore. My main problem is the IELTS TRF form. Seems they will issue only one copy. Any idea how to request a duplicate/additional copy?

Thanks

CherryKa

Aug 2, 2014
Papillon said:
on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp its showing october.
donload it and done :)
Guys, the same question about the checklist.

On the CIC site the checklist is supposed to be dated october 2014, but when you actually download it the checklist appears to be dated august 2014. Is there any solution to this? What do you think?

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
Pjk1 said:
Thanks, i tried to cancel by calling fedex, but since it has started moving out of the country it cannot be stopped anymore. My main problem is the IELTS TRF form. Seems they will issue only one copy. Any idea how to request a duplicate/additional copy?

Thanks
Surely they will provide you with a second copy. You will find the form to request an additional result reports on there website, you need to pay some fees and i prefer you to submit that personally to the ielts test centre, also attach the courier slip, and a print of CIC cap update page. Explain to them that you have submitted your original TRF form along with your application which will surely be rejected on grounds of caps. Therefore you need another TRF for submitting another application. Thanks and Good luck.

mandelu

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with App
Pjk1 said:
Hi,
My cap (Noc 2171) reached while my application is in transit. Application would be delivered to CIC office by tuesay nov 25th.
Can any one tell me if CIC will refuse to accept the package when FEdex try to deliver? I hope for this to happen as i can get the packet back ASAP.
Or
Will CIC accept the courier, then return it later? In this case any idea by when I will get the packet back?

I need the original IELTS TRF and DD back so that i can apply again in Jan.
I have mentioned Noc2171 on the fedex shipping label...

Let me know..
Thanks in advance.
Call your courier service they can return your package before it reaches to CIC. i have done that once. they may charge you for this but they can stop the delivery and return it to you.

hurry up.

bringiton

May 25, 2014
Reposting again​

I am getting worried now.. should i send the addendum for the new revised version of IMM0008 Generic form( 11-2014) and sent this new form again

PLZ HELP.

My application got delivered to CIO on 21st November..

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
dude,

try to convince fedex people to return it..
say them to recharge for bringing it back..

otherwise, it might get in their 'sleeping list' and returned late.
Pjk1 said:

Thanks

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joms said:
Dear all, File the application before Jan 2015, express entry is not an easier and it is clearly depending Canadian employers and of course CIC requirements. That means one more additional requirement to the criteria. If they start express entry on Jan 2015, would shut down the current FSW program surely. There is no sense to open two fsw program simultaneously; one is complicated than the previous. canadavisa.com news updation declared regarding the ending date of the FSW 2014 program earlier. check the news links.
Difficult reading...

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
dude,

i think its not a major issue.
its updated recently.

i read here someone wrote, just QUESTN 4, 'VO' is removed from new.

BTW, i also used old cheklist, fee form, sched 3
will send 'addendum' and email to CIO.

no HARM doing it.
bringiton said:
Reposting again​

I am getting worried now.. should i send the addendum for the new revised version of IMM0008 Generic form( 11-2014) and sent this new form again

PLZ HELP.

My application got delivered to CIO on 21st November..

bringiton

May 25, 2014
i just compared the old and new form for generic application.

Yeah you are right,only the VO is removed.. rest all are same.

I had sent a July form and i had selected London as my VO

I am unnecessarily panicking. i guess i should not bother about this new form

What do you think guys??

Papillon said:
dude,

i think its not a major issue.
its updated recently.

i read here someone wrote, just QUESTN 4, 'VO' is removed from new.

BTW, i also used old cheklist, fee form, sched 3
will send 'addendum' and email to CIO.

no HARM doing it.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papillon said:
people have done it on forum here..

i think u r from india.

BC guys behaved variedly for such requests..sometimes gave and sometimes refused.
people somehow managed by hook or crook ;)

plz post a new one here to ask guys who got duplicate TRFs.
Dear Rizwan,

Thank you for writing to British Council Information Centre for additional TRF.

Please be informed that if you wish to have duplicate IELTS Test Report Form (TRF), you may download the form from this http://www.britishcouncil.pk/sites/britishcouncil.pk/files/ielts_application_for_the_issue_of_additional_trfs.pdf you will have to attach photocopy of your ID document along with the form and payment slip (if any) and you may courier these documents to the mailing address of the British Council.

Please be informed that if you send Additional TRF request within one month from the date of exam that will be free of cost for 5 universities/institutions. It will be sent through Registered Mail service. Otherwise Rs.500/- will be charged per TRF. You may visit Standard Chartered Bank of your choice from this http://www.britishcouncil.pk/sites/britishcouncil.pk/files/pakistan-exams-bc-bank-accounts.pdf for payment.

Also, Note:

If you want to send your TRF through DHL, we will require extra Rs.1000/- for each address. Otherwise, we will send it through registered mail.
In case you are unable to visit our designated branches, anyone on your behalf can make the payment and can proceed with the procedure.
You will have to attach any proof/evidence stating that you have applied for Canadian Immigration (CIC) along with application.

The Registered Mail may take up to 2-3 weeks to reach the University where as the DHL service takes 5-7 days only.

I hope this information is helpful.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to write back.

Should you like to receive more information, please do attach the earlier email correspondence to help us serve you better. Please feel free to contact us for further information.

Regards,

Haroon Nisar
Customer Support Executive
British Council Information Centre
British Council
Pakistan

lk

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Dubai- UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
05-12-2014 ( Med Rcvd)
Passport Req..
27-02-2015 / Passport sent - 06-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015 / Passport returned - 21-03-2015
fsw_toronto said:
Guys - below is link the to the Webinar conducted by WES regarding the CANADIAN IMMIGRATION INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKvB62PrDM
Hi.. What is this program.. i got a mail from delhi immigration inviting to participate in this session.. kindly suggest seniors ...

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am re-posting same query, please expert and senior give your opinion, one of my frd is 24th sept applicant for noc 2171, is there any chance for him to be in cap???????? :( :( :( :( :(

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
good resource brov. very helpful

hers's ur first , plus 1 awarded :)
good luck

blackcap99 said:
Dear Rizwan,

Thank you for writing to British Council Information Centre for additional TRF.

Please be informed that if you wish to have duplicate IELTS Test Report Form (TRF), you may download the form from this http://www.britishcouncil.pk/sites/britishcouncil.pk/files/ielts_application_for_the_issue_of_additional_trfs.pdf you will have to attach photocopy of your ID document along with the form and payment slip (if any) and you may courier these documents to the mailing address of the British Council.

Please be informed that if you send Additional TRF request within one month from the date of exam that will be free of cost for 5 universities/institutions. It will be sent through Registered Mail service. Otherwise Rs.500/- will be charged per TRF. You may visit Standard Chartered Bank of your choice from this http://www.britishcouncil.pk/sites/britishcouncil.pk/files/pakistan-exams-bc-bank-accounts.pdf for payment.

Also, Note:

If you want to send your TRF through DHL, we will require extra Rs.1000/- for each address. Otherwise, we will send it through registered mail.
In case you are unable to visit our designated branches, anyone on your behalf can make the payment and can proceed with the procedure.
You will have to attach any proof/evidence stating that you have applied for Canadian Immigration (CIC) along with application.

The Registered Mail may take up to 2-3 weeks to reach the University where as the DHL service takes 5-7 days only.

I hope this information is helpful.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to write back.

Should you like to receive more information, please do attach the earlier email correspondence to help us serve you better. Please feel free to contact us for further information.

Regards,

Haroon Nisar
Customer Support Executive
British Council Information Centre
British Council
Pakistan

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
piklu99 said:
any one from Dhaka has the experience to get the PCC via courier?
PCC by courier by dhaka metro is very fast. You will get it in the time they mention in the payslip.

Status
Not open for further replies.