+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
HDG said:
I had to undergo the entire procedure mentioned above. All the reports were normal. Post which I got my student visa. However, want to keep you informed that they will not let it go. Once you enter Canada, within a months time they will ask you to do the same thing again in their country under the vigilance of their doctors.

Best remedy, which I followed and even the doctors in Canada were surprised to see the patch was almost to an end.

I am not an alcoholic but the remedy for this one is one shot of Doctor Brandy before you are off to sleep. Let the brandy work for the entire night and this is prescribed by some of the best physicians in India. One shot means a good one mouth full of brand, do not think of a patyala pek. Also it needs to be done for the entire month or more to get results.
How long after all these tests did you get your visa?? Are u currently in Canada? Was the month long brandy prescribed by the DMP?

Pinkesh88

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Pinkesh88 said:
Re posting..... Need an advice to act before the water runs over my head....

Dear Holic,

I have submitted the LOR very much inline with what you have suggested. And very happy to receive the concrete reply.

+1 to you bro...

Duties included in my letter are as follows:

Kindly review the same and please give me your opinion that will that suffice the need of CIC?

• From 5th July.2010 to 2nd March.2014 – Production Planning and Control Department

Responsibilities as a Project Planning Engineer:

1. Conduct feasibility test for the delivery of the projects (Tool - Capacity or Resource Planning)
2. Develop project and production schedules (Tool - MS PROJECT)
3. Execute material requirement planning (MRP) in-line with the project schedule (Tool - SAP)
4. Track and control the project execution (Tool - S-Curve)
5. Develop MIS reports for the projects (e.g. Project Progress Report, Material Procurement Status)

• From 3rd March.2014 to till date – Export Marketing Department

Responsibilities as an Export Marketing Engineer:

1. Prepare cost and timing estimates for the projects
2. Prepare and negotiate technical and commercial bids for the projects
3. Prepare, negotiate, and finalize the contract documents and evaluate tenders for manufacturing of Power Equipment.

[size=10pt]Anticipating answers from the NOC 2132 applicants.[/size]

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Goku said:
No thats not true.

Photos are request hardly in any cases.
No BIO information has to be sent during PPR as all those information are sent along with medicals.

Below is copy of PPR email from CPC-O

he processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:

CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.

- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,
Dear Goku,

The content of information i have mentioned above is after my self going through a PPR request letter which was 5-7 page long with the annexure attached...

May be this does not come for all requests, but the information above i have mentioned is after watching a PPR request letter for FSW 2014...

Thanks...

vingupta.ca

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014, Returned on 09-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Resubmitted on 17-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
franixsouq said:
Hi Seniors

Plz help can i submitted my application by December 2014 for NOC 2281 or should i wait for express entry 2015 ?
Hello franixsouq,

Don't wait for EE, If docs are ready send them asap..

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
captain FK said:
donnie, are you from India or Pak? I tried to get the same from British Council but they denied and said they can only give a certified photocopy but TRF is only issued once or to the universities ...i tried to convince them but all in vain. OK . I went to my university from where I was doing my postgrad and told the matter to my department chairman... he said you can give address of University and department for additional TRF and get it issued from university later on...... did this but people at BC are so non cooperative they said they only send to foreign universities despite the fact that there is no such policy mentioned in any of their websites around the globe......... at last I lost my hope and didnt pursue it further
I am from India, got it from Chennai BC centre. I got rude reply on phone, but didn't face any problem at the centre. Btw, chennai BC seems to India headquarters here. We visited IDP centre too, but the lady there denied. Then, we got her manager's number who sits in India headquarters, Delhi. Many of us got second copy. I do not understand why they have different rules @ different places. My advice, Do not stop your fight!! It is clearly written in their website about second copy if first was given to CIC.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
rameez748 said:
[size=10pt] :-* MR & RPRF :-*[/size]

Finally received MR & RPRF on 20/11/2014 after 65 days of PER.

23/05/2014 applicant

VO: NDVO
NOC: 2132
PER: 15/09/2014

:'( No second line in ECAS :'(

any comments why no second line ?
Congrats +1, ECAS will be updated shortly, pls update SS, thanks :)

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Medical clinic told that the medical report is of one page for one person, which they will send in email. Is that the report we have to send alongwith other document? In how many days did you received your medical report from clinic?

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
DD Vs CC (GAP is increasing)

It has been seen that ppl with CC got charged till 28th August and there is no update on DD charge of even first week of August. I can predict that PER days will reduced by next 2 week and people with CC will get PER <110 days.... Comments are most welcome.....

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
Thanks a lot, are u in Canada currently? Did the DMP prescribe u any medication starting from the Sputum test till the repeat chest x-ray 3 months later??

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Anyone here has got his PPR from NDVO & has requested them to issue VISA from UAE Embassy?? Request you to please share the process & time taken ( for issuing VISA) if I request NDVO to stamp my VISA here in Abu Dhabi Embassy

Actually I am currently in UAE & waiting for PPR...

Thanks in Advance !!

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
shefa123in said:
What final review they does after sending PCC and RPRF? According to what i know is before medicals final review is completed.
And after medicals they will just check medical results and PCC. Any ideas?
As i have already mentioned earlier in one of my quotes that Background checks and other checks are also conducted after medical requests..........

So there may be some checks going on as final review, which may not happen for every applicant though...

so do not worry it is just process and you will hear positive news very soon..
Best of Luck....Thanks

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
BIR1115 said:
Well I personally visited the BC office today, the lady dismissed me straightaway .... duh!!
My advice, Do not stop your fight!! Contact her manager, speak to someone very senior. Many of us got the second copy, you can get it too.. It is clearly written in their website about second copy if first was given to CIC.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
captain FK said:
not only principal but dependants as well... every non-original (photocopy) you attach should be notarized as a requirement mentioned on CIC website...
Captain Could you please refer where this requirement is mentioned on CIC website?

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
rameez748 said:
[size=10pt] :-* MR & RPRF :-*[/size]

Finally received MR & RPRF on 20/11/2014 after 65 days of PER.

23/05/2014 applicant

VO: NDVO
NOC: 2132
PER: 15/09/2014

:'( No second line in ECAS :'(

any comments why no second line ?
Congrats man..!!

ketool

Nov 11, 2014
Hi seniors ,

I received PER 2 days back . But i have an issue as i have a change in employment :-[ :-[ . Should i send new joining letter to NDVO by courier or scanned copy of the same can be uploaded online through case specific inquiry ?? I am bit worried.
will it have any negative effect on my application???

Please guys advise,

Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.