+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coca123

Nov 18, 2014
Pinkesh88 said:
Dear Mate,

Can you please let us know that how did you manage the originals of the IELTS and WES report for your second application?
Both applications have original IELTS reports and WES reports. For original WES reports, I got two reports from WES, so I used both of them. For IELTS, I asked my current company to send a request to IELTS center to get IELTS scores officially. Thanks to my boss for helping me with this. Hope this can help and good luck!!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
coca123 said:
Both applications have original IELTS reports and WES reports. For original WES reports, I got two reports from WES, so I used both of them. For IELTS, I asked my current company to send a request to IELTS center to get IELTS scores officially. Thanks to my boss for helping me with this. Hope this can help and good luck!!
It doesn't need to be that difficult.

Per IELTS rules, if you apply to a Canadian Visa, they will give you a second copy because they know CIC requires the original certificate.

So I've e-mailed my test center in Brazil explaining that and giving them this proofs:
- Copy of my signed Generic Form to Canada;
- Copy of my WES that mentions FSW program;
- Copy of my IELTS certificate;

And they approved giving me a second copy. It took only 3-4 days.

Here are the rules on IELTS' site: http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_takers_faqs/test_results.aspx

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
bosschips said:
So the 120 day time frame from app received to PER might extend? :(

I truly and honestly hope they will shorten the gap during the next 30 days because of the smaller number of applications that got to them in august, september and october... but who knows?

an2281

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ App
File Transfer...
24-11-14
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
idefix said:
I truly and honestly hope they will shorten the gap during the next 30 days because of the smaller number of applications that got to them in august, september and october... but who knows?
Fingers crossed everyone! ;)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
an2281 said:
Fingers crossed everyone! ;)
idefix said:

rapchik

Sep 2, 2014
gaurav jaswal said:
Dont ask for PR app status.

Just ask for UCI, they will ask few ques for verification and share the details.
They are not providing the UCI, I have called twice based on the conversation I am now really concerned. They asked me why I wanted UCI, what have I applied for? They said for FSW, since my application was received first week of August, I should have received email from CIO that my application was received and this email would contain the UCI. I told them I have not received an email. They said this may indicate a problem because I should have received an email (they said an email is sent within 10 weeks). He said my application may have been sent back for some problem. I am really concerned. Does everyone get an email confirmation within 10 weeks that their application has been received?

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
Hello again,
I need help from Senior and VIP members

I am a september applicant. My application was received on September 24th by CIC. I am expecting CC charge this month ( if I am lucky). I applied for NOC 0121. I have been working in reinsurance management for 10 years. My question is as follows:

I included in the application package to prove this experience: (1) Job Certificate on letter head showing the date when I was hired ( Feb 2003) stamped & signed by Human Resources Manager, (2) Job Certificate on letter head including my annual salary showing the date when I was hired stamped & signed by Human Resources Manager, (3) pay slips some date back to 10 years ago to prove my experience (4) a document showing a description of my duties on letter head of the company which match NOC 0121 description but not signed or stamped as this is a document already available within the company and is given to employees ( job description) to describe their requirements and duties (5) a letter showing work timetable of the company but stamped and signed by the General Manager. All of these documents are ORIGINAL (no copies) My score is 71. Do you think that these documents are fine to prove experience and account as valid, or not. Please help. Shocked Cry

Thanks and best regards

Giftsmas / Tarik

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
mishati said:
hello everyone , this my first entry here , ive been following this forum for sometime but kept silent untill now obviously , to be honest with u THIS FORUM IS AWESOME , great job guys , this proves that canada is uniting ppl from different nations even before reaching its lands,
we are a first time applyers we sent our file to our laywer in toronto in sep 3rd and he passed it to cic 1 week later , so approx. our file will be falling in the 2nd week of sep NOC 2132 , ive noticed that there were cc charges on 25/28 aug for our noc , and someone said that these dates might be the cap dates as he suggests this to be a trend done before with 2173,2174 NOCs , my questions here to the seniors : is this a possibility ? are sep applications doomed ? :-\ :'( ??? :-\ :'( ??? :-X :-X :-X
Dont worry. Please try to be positive.

Keep the faith and you will get through

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
GrantM said:
AOR received today.

NOC: 0111
App received: 2 July
CC Charged: 17 October
PER: 28 October
AOR: 19 November
Congratulations Grant

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
kandarp said:
Guys I'm bit tensed..its almost 1.30am and I can't sleep..

NDVO
NOC:2133
App rcvd : 24th July
CC Charged : 11th Nov
PER : not yet...don't know why ?? I see 25th July applicants getting the mail..

When can I expect the golden mail ?????
Be Positive my friend. You will get it for sure.. Try to get some sleep ..

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
rapchik said:
They are not providing the UCI, I have called twice based on the conversation I am now really concerned. They asked me why I wanted UCI, what have I applied for? They said for FSW, since my application was received first week of August, I should have received email from CIO that my application was received and this email would contain the UCI. I told them I have not received an email. They said this may indicate a problem because I should have received an email (they said an email is sent within 10 weeks). He said my application may have been sent back for some problem. I am really concerned. Does everyone get an email confirmation within 10 weeks that their application has been received?
You can't trust Call-Center operators.

The e-mail he's talking about is PER, and the most recent PER is from the end of July if I'm not mistaken.

You will have to stay calm and wait a few more days for your CC charge or PER.

shireengool

Aug 10, 2014
Hi seniors

I need your advice, I sent y application on the second and it was delivered on 12th Nov, DHL however didn't providea name for the receiver, when I contacted them they said it's normal they put all applications together and deliver them in hand. Is this normal?

My second question is for payment, all payment methods are not possible from my country, so I sent the form to my sister in Canada and she filled her credit card info and signed it, then sent me a scan. So the form in my application is not original, but I included a letter to explain the situation and said that my sister can send the original at anytime. Is that going to be a problem? They can't get the money with a scan? I am considering sending the original now, but worried it will not be matched with my application since they only check specific dates at a time. What shall I do?

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
random00 said:
Got CC charged today. Sent in application on Aug 18th and expect it got delivered Aug 20th.
Awesome .. Congratulations .. 8) 8) 8)

Welcome to the PER Waiting Club

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
shireengool said:
Hi seniors

I need your advice, I sent y application on the second and it was delivered on 12th Nov, DHL however didn't providea name for the receiver, when I contacted them they said it's normal they put all applications together and deliver them in hand. Is this normal?

My second question is for payment, all payment methods are not possible from my country, so I sent the form to my sister in Canada and she filled her credit card info and signed it, then sent me a scan. So the form in my application is not original, but I included a letter to explain the situation and said that my sister can send the original at anytime. Is that going to be a problem? They can't get the money with a scan? I am considering sending the original now, but worried it will not be matched with my application since they only check specific dates at a time. What shall I do?
I can't comment on DHL not providing a receiver.

But regarding the payment, they specifically asked for an original Form, so it's up to the Officer to accept it or not. Your application just arrived, so there is a good chance they will do the match.

I would send ASAP an envelope with the new payment form as well as an e-mail with instructions. Follow the CSE link on my signature for instructions on how to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.