+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

akchy

Oct 5, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-August-2014
Kindly ask your valuable advice

My wife is interested to submit application for NOC-1111 and we discussed with a consultant. They replied that she is not eligible because she did Diploma in Business Management (Accounting ) for 3yrs, also they mentioned only Bachelor with CPA,ACCA or CMA holder will be eligible.
My wife's qualification is given here for your info
1. 3 Yrs Diploma in Business Management (Accounting ) In Canadia Curriculum from College of North Atlantic Qatar.
2. CCFC holder
3. CFC holder
4. 9 years experience in Big4 Audit Firm
5. IELTS overall Band 7.0

Thanks for your reply

Pinkesh88

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
pssreddy25 said:
Your duties looks like more generalized.
Make it job specific related to your product/daily job responsibilities.
List out 15-20 job tasks.
Sorry, I forgot to highlight the responsibilities in re post..

Include duties are highlighted with red color.

Main duties

Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
Conduct research into the feasibility of project delivery, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.

[size=10pt]Now, is it sufficient if I have preferred job for the post of Mechanical Engineer (Projects/Marketing)???[/size]

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Lol, I used the word KYC as I am from banking. good catch. Should have mentioned "docs required by CIC" for spouse.

No point in sending docs to CIC now as your completeness check must have happened long back and even if your docs reach CIC in 2 days time, they wont be added to your application now.

Yes, prepare the docs for spouse and send them to LVO 20 days after you get your PER. By that time, they will get all required details on your case from CIC.
lol, I knew since i have audited banks :D
You are right, I ain't planning to send to anything now (i don't even have anything for now). Do I need to send a case specific query after i get my PER asking for their instruction regarding spouse addition ?

So far what I understand best is to send a CSQ immediately after getting married and PER with supporting attachments of marriage certificate. Prepare other documents and wait for their response and submit right after as requested by VO.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
din092 said:
Hello Everyone!

I am so happy today! Just received my MR and RPRF request from NDVO. :) :D :D

Thank you everyone for your guidance.

App received: 16th June
PER received: 09th Oct
MR and RPRF request: Today, the 19th of Nov

NOC category: 1112

I have a doubt. My Online status isnt updated yet. Only the first line is updated. Did it happen for anyone else? How much time does it usually take to get updated?

Also, Seniors, can you please update my status in the spreadsheet.

Many thanks everyone and all the best! :) :)
Congrats!

AReddy

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi,

I have sent my application once again with 2281 NOC. and application reached on 13-Nov.

Could someone help me whether can I be in the CAP??

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heropop said:
:) :) :) :) Hello team, I am so grateful to this forum and the members and all contributors within and also happy to announce that i received my PER yesterday evening but didn't check my mail until 5:00am today Nigerian time.

Application received 7th July
Addendum for original of my WES sent and received 9th of september
I forgot to include document checklist
Original affidavit for birth certificate did not contain parents name so I sent another which was included in the addendum received on 9th September
DD encashed as per PER email on the 23rd of October
PER received on the 18th November

praise God and I wish all of us luck in the journey ahead. :) :) :)
Congratulations! God Bless

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Guys, this is an important message. Maybe CIC is playing the same old trick again.
Since 8/28 is 10 days ahead current majority charge dates, maybe 8/28 will be the cap date of NOC 2132.
They have played the same trick on hot NOCs like 2174 and 2173.

Quick question: How do we know if CIC actually processed 1000 applications?

imm2canada said:
Guys,

i Just got up with a phone call from my friend, to let me know that CIC has made a transaction (i have given his card details) on his credit card which was successful.

Many Many thanks to all forum members and especially Oscar and ashif_eee for all your support to over come my first hurdle. I am first time applicant, so with out this forum support my application would have not been complete....

Application date - 28th August 2014
NOC - 2132

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohan85 said:
Hi,

Finally comes the good news. My CC was charged last night. 1100 CAD. Also, I got the PER mail within an hour of CC charge. The mail states:

"Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

18 November 2014

UCI: xxx
Application: xxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxx). Your receipt number is xxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada."

Now waiting for the file to get transferred to NDVO. Finally, my hardwork and more importantly, my patience has paid off.

Would like to thank each and everyone in this forum for their continued support and wishes.

Thanks a lot people,
Rohan.
Congrats!~

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
Day 99 today of awaiting PER...Very glad to see the ones who have received it..All the best for the further processes..I hope my wait is short lived & positive..

ramandeep0015

Oct 16, 2014
Hi

If anybody from Punjab can tell me the procedure for PCC , Like I got married 11 months back and I don't have any residence proof for my spouse. And marriage certificate is not acceptable.

Anybody here who faced the same issue. please suggest

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Pinkesh88 said:
Nishesh,

Thank you very much for your quick response to the query.

As I am working in one of the large organization in the field of mechanical engineering, I have specific responsibilities. We all know that it will be really tough for me to get a letter from the organization mentioning the duties which I really don't perform.

Anyway, I am pasting the duties of a mechanical engineer as per the NOC requirement and highlighting the responsibilities with red color which are included in my letter.

Request all seniors to give their opinion on it.

Main duties

Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
Conduct research into the feasibility of project delivery, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
I have no knowledge in your NOC and therefore I wouldn't want to compare your duties with those listed in the NOC.

However, my suggestions to anyone preparing an experience letter is to ensure that the 'keywords' from the NOC Duties are used and preferably elaborated in your experience letter.

This is a smart way of covering all corners.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.