+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
manila_kbj said:
Just to share with you, I got per 130 days after they received my package. Saturday morning, I was just checking my emails not thinking about my app with Canada. Then I saw an email from CIO with the title Application for Permanent Residence. Quite nervous that time but told myself that this is an answer that I've been waiting for regardless of the outcome. Thank God, it was per. For those who are waiting for their own good news, I hope you'll get it anytime soon. Just be patient, in God's perfect time, it will come. God bless and happy weekend everyone.
Congrats. +1

PierDu

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
managersonline said:
What to do with WES because they made a fatal error in my ECA and when i reported this error to them they have put my file under review. How long my file will remain under review. Anyone else has suffered same issue and how long did it take for him to get his corrected revised ECA report.

Regards,
George
I also suffered from stupid WES! Although I asked to have my bsc, msc and phd assessed, they simply evaluated my phd and told me that it would be sufficient for my fsw score!!! :eek: in fact they don't let you react on their mistake! then I asked for a rereview (since I was waiting for my IELTS results), but it took them 30 says and after 4 emails I sent them, this time they evaluated my phd and msc, but not bsc!!! afterwards I decided to live with that since I knew how slow they are and also that I could claim for 25 points for my phd, without needing for other degrees. So I would suggest to keep emailing them every 3 days until the get their hand on you file. :)

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
sidtk09 said:
hey guys.

I received MR request from CPC-O but not PCC request or any other docs. Is this normal ?

Thanks !
Can you please share the dates? for PER, MR AOR etc... Did you send the PCC original with the package?

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
sidtk09 said:
hey guys.

I received MR request from CPC-O but not PCC request or any other docs. Is this normal ?

Thanks !
Did you submit PCC with your application?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PierDu said:
I also suffered from stupid WES! Although I asked to have my bsc, msc and phd assessed, they simply evaluated my phd and told me that it would be sufficient for my fsw score!!! :eek: in fact they don't let you react on their mistake! then I asked for a rereview (since I was waiting for my IELTS results), but it took them 30 says and after 4 emails I sent them, this time they evaluated my phd and msc, but not bsc!!! afterwards I decided to live with that since I knew how slow they are and also that I could claim for 25 points for my phd, without needing for other degrees. So I would suggest to keep emailing them every 3 days until the get their hand on you file. :)
Actually, sometimes they don't follow up on emails at all. Better call'em if having an issue.

PierDu

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Diplomatru said:
Actually, sometimes they don't follow up on emails at all. Better call'em if having an issue.
Even better :p

Sandy2014

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are simply superb, you have really provided life to this forum. Hats off :)
I am unable to give you +1 now, but surely you will get a lot of +1s from me :)
Thanks a lot
Lucky4u750 said:
Thank you.
Training Manual - https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.stevenmeurrens.com/docs/compressed.pdf
Start from page 270+

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Maverick.Canajun said:
George - you seem to be a Software person? (Fatal Error? :) ) Nevertheless - WES reviews take between 15 - 45 days depending on which country the application is from. They seem to get in touch with the university to make sure everything is in place. May I ask what was this error?
Regards,
Rick
Thanks Rick. You are absolutely right that I have a Master of Computer Science degree (16-Years of Schooling).
The error they made that they have mentioned my Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree in Business Administration degree (which is 18.5-Years of schooling) equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree. They have also mentioned my Master of Computer Science degree equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree. I have verified myself that several Canadian Government authorities and Government Universities direclty accepts MPhil degree in Business Administration as equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. But I don't know that in what these folks who are evaluating in WES Canada are doing??

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
sidtk09 said:
No.. I havent submitted with my application . thats why worried ! Any others from CPC-O who received MR but not PCC ?
I presume that you are in Canada with some kind of visa. For previous visa you have submitted PCC and did not leave Canada in the mean time. If this is the case then it make sense.

nepalking

Nov 8, 2014
Thanks a lot Venkat2014, please suggest me if you thing any extra document or extra care will help clearing the initial screening.
Also please suggest me what to be done if I do not have reference letter. Because I could not see your inpur for work experience.
I only have normal job description which the employer offers you at the time of joining. But it is in normal format and not exactly on company letter head, instead on normal format prepared and taken by managers.

is it fine if any of my collegue wirtes his name, designation, contact details and sign the form....

I have reference letter of only one company as per specified in document checklist. It is alsmost for 1 year and 10 months. Will I still get 15 points for 6 years experience or I will get only 9 marks for 1 year experience.

Waiting for your response.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
sidtk09 said:
hey guys.

Thanks !
MR comes in a separate email from rest of the stuff. Did you check your spam folder? You should get another email asking for PCC and RPRF fee payment etc. If you can't find it then email the visa office and ask them proactively. In anycase, if you didn't submit PCC with the application then you should prepare one.

Also, can you put your information in the spreadsheet? Are you applying from within Canada? And are you talking about the canadian PCC (which you don't need to get)? It would help if you provided all the details about your application.

callbox

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014 CC Charged......: 25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2015
smipo said:
It is with a heart full of Joy that i want to let house know that i received PER today 14.Nov.2014 at exactly 15:00 GMT

Application Reached - 18-Jul-2014
CC Charged - 04-Nov-2014

Pls Update the sheet
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.