+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hi everybody
May be I am one of the early Nepali applicant. I applied on may 7 the under 2174. I received PER long back and they started processing my application on 11 sept. Its been exactly two months today and still now sign of MR. I am depressed hopeless and wht else :(
They are giving priorities to Indian apps only which is not fair. I think they will start looking into our app on December before the express entry starts.

This wait is killing me. How many neplai got MR BTW?

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nepsam said:
Hi everybody
May be I am one of the early Nepali applicant. I applied on may 7 the under 2174. I received PER long back and they started processing my application on 11 sept. Its been exactly two months today and still now sign of MR. I am depressed hopeless and wht else :(
They are giving priorities to Indian apps only which is not fair. I think they will start looking into our app on December before the express entry starts.

This wait is killing me. How many neplai got MR BTW?
Hi nepasm

i thing it is the wait which is making you th ink like that .. so dont let other thoughts occupy your mind rather you do what u do and wait for the result as it is said patience always pays you back!!
You will get the news soon .. cheer up .. and help others in achieving their dream, which is the best thing anybody can do .. while waiting :)

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Is CIC up && running todaay ;D

IceDove2174

Jun 15, 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/tsize]Urgent, seniors please your help is needed, please reply with your ideas.

I have just noticed a second error in my background declaration form, I forgot to include an address I had,lived in an eu country while working there.

Earlier, I sent a CSE stating that there is an error in my supplimentary travel information form. I got a reply that my application is either being reviewed or waiting to be reviewed but I can send in additional docs to an address specified, however, I should keep any communication to bearest minimum.
I then prepared and sent the hard copy some 3 weeks ago.

Now, I have noticed a second omission, is it advisable to send a corrected form again? Does an omission of this magnitude constitute any risk?
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/quote]

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
FINALLY!!!! After a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait since PER, I finally got my MR, PCC, RPRF request

App rcvd: 8 May
CC Charged: 28 July
PER: 19 August
MR: 11th November
ECAS 2nd line Updated on 8th November
NDVO
NOC - 1111

Cheers to all and thanks for all the support again!
SS updated

canadafsw2015 - I am also planning to get the MR done from Lilavati - did you manage to reach them on phone? I tried but was not successful.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujeetraja said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if i would hold any chance of getting thru. I had applied for NOC 1112 and the applications reached CIC on 16th october 2014.

Should I be ready to hear the bad news :'(

Regards,
Sujeet Raja
Hi Sujeet,
Since you have applied all you can do is wait.. so be patient and be positive cause you never know until you know it for sure.. as i said all we need to do is help each other.
Thanks

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
bringiton said:
Dear Experts,

I have 2 Questions. I would appreciate experts in answering this

1) Question regarding Backgroubd Declaration Question No: 6 which is:

Have you,or if you are the principal applicant,any of the familu listed in your application for PR in canada ,ever:

one is option c) made previous claims for refugee protection in canada or at canadian visa office abroad, in any other countries or with UNHCR
and option d) Being refused refugee status ,an immigrant ir PR visa or application for PNP or visit or temporary resident visa to Canada or other country

Earlier i had applied for a student visa and it had got rejected due to immigration status and travel history. So in the background declaration form, i am putting yes for option d and no for option c. Am i right??

And also i have put additional details in the box as : Refused Student Visa based on immigration status and travel history and mentioned my UCI number..

Am i going in the right track or i should also tick yes for option c

2) only me and my wife are applying for this PR Visa,with me being the principal applicant. My consultant told me to fill the IMM0008DEP form. I went through the document checklist and it says that it is applicable for those who have more than 5 dependants. i even told that to condultant but he says better to fill it for your spouse also to be on the safe side.. WHat do you think about this people????? Will it be a ground for rejection??? my consultant will be sending the forms by next week..
1. Why do you think it is C? I think it is D. Student visa is visitor visa. So refusing student visa means refusing visitor visa.
2. I did not fill IMM0008DEP. It should not be filled unless your got more than 5 children.

aruls

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2014
spikeKiller said:
No, enjoying Remembrance day parade.
Holiday
I dont think its holiday for ontario and Novascotia region
Pls check the link http://www.statutoryholidays.com/
Someone currently in canada can confirm it

ragu4you

Nov 11, 2014
Hi,
I am new to this forum.I am from India..
I have applied for Canada PR (2014).I dispatched my documents on 3rd Sep 2014 and document reached to immigration dept by 5th September.I applied for 2174 occupation and now I see the Cap is closed. :eek:
Can anyone update me what would happen to my application?
Any member applied for the same occupation and status pls..

Thanks in Advance.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ksharma85 said:
By mistake, I sent old payment form with my app in October. Is there anything to worry??
NO

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IceDove2174 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/tsize]Urgent, seniors please your help is needed, please reply with your ideas.

I have just noticed a second error in my background declaration form, I forgot to include an address I had,lived in an eu country while working there.

Earlier, I sent a CSE stating that there is an error in my supplimentary travel information form. I got a reply that my application is either being reviewed or waiting to be reviewed but I can send in additional docs to an address specified, however, I should keep any communication to bearest minimum.
I then prepared and sent the hard copy some 3 weeks ago.

Now, I have noticed a second omission, is it advisable to send a corrected form again? Does an omission of this magnitude constitute any risk?
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hello Icedove,

You send the rectified document asap dont wait for anything... unless you got the charged and waiting for PER and stuff if you have been charged i guess all other information can be sent to Local VO.
Seniors/experienced members comments please.

pixiedust

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
strangersr said:
hey pixie,
i don't understand where in the SS you've seen the 23rd of dec. as the closing date? the only date i understood CIC talked about at the last one is january 15th 2015., mentioned in the CAP explanation http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

About the application cap

Due to the large number of applications we get, we can only consider a limited number of applications per year. As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.
I saw it in the "NOC cap estimates" page in SS. Almost every NOCs deadline is written as 23rd of December 2014. The other NOCs are the ones that already reached the cap. The spreadsheet admins, please help?

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thank you all for helping me file my application .

Special thanks to Vind, Ashif, Robby

Status
Not open for further replies.