+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Century said:
I think worldwide, medical exam process is same.

They will take your blood, urine, and X-ray. They will measure you weight, height, eye-sight, and BP.

Finally doctor will talk with you and ask some questions like whether you have any disease, whether you take any medicine. After that Doctor will check your lungs through stethoscope, push your hand and foot and you will pull it opposite direction to know whether you got any nerve problem. That's all.
Thanks Century !!!
+1

drprats

Nov 9, 2014
App. Received on 30 May 2014
CC charged on 16 sept
PER on 23rd sept
Waiting for MR/ PCC request

I am a newbie here and needs help.Well, I am concerned about PCC from US as I stayed there for 8 months in 2006. So please explain the steps for PCC from US. How much time does it take to get PCC from US. If anyone has such experience then please share it. Thanks!

Mustang8

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
hope fully waived
Passport Req..
waiting
Dear frnds

Can anyone tell me, is there a confirm news of fsw deadline is till April 2015... coz one of my frnd wants to start processing for fsw and there is no news on cic... his noc is very slow so that won't be a problem.. so pls share ur info it's very crucial to know before start processing...

SauminDarbar

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
johnson.i2000 said:
Most likely you will be in the cap, however you need to wait for 2-3 months.

Regards,
Hi,
now update is 532 under NOC 2132. what are chances now?

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrts ...
Jags0211 said:
Hi Everyone,

My CC got charged on 8th Nov. I am 26th July applicant. I am so happy to even understand what is the next step to follow with.
Can someone please advise on the same. What should i do now? Wait for email or should i initiate something from my end.

Thanks
Jags.

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Pls check my covering letter to be sent to NDVO after medical

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Gus pls check...is this letter OK?[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Date: 2014/11/20

SNEHABEN MALAVKUMAR PATEL
**** PARK NR ****SOC *********ROAD
India
UCI: ******
Application: *********

To:
Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Sub: Submission of the required documents for processing of permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Dear Sir,

I have received an email from Immigration Section, High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India on 2014/11/5, requesting below mentioned documents for further processing of permanent residence application in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

1. Proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all.
2. Right of Permanent Residence fee for me and my spouse.
3. Police clearance certificate from AUSTRALIA for me and my spouse.
4. Police clearance certificate from India for me and my spouse.
5. Updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) for me and my spouse.

I apologies for overlooking the fact that there should not be any gap in personal history. I am sending updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) for me and my spouse.

I request you to kindly let me know if anything else is required for my application.

Regards,

Thanks in anticipation.

SNEHABEN MALAVKUMAR PATEL

Encl:
1. Proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all.
2. Right of Permanent Residence fee for me and my spouse.
3. Police clearance certificate from AUSTRALIA of Snehaben Malavkumar Patel.
4. Police clearance certificate from AUSTRALIA of Malavkumar S Patel
5. Police clearance certificate from India of Snehaben Malavkumar Patel.
6. Police clearance certificate from India of Malavkumar S Patel
7. Updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) of Snehaben Malavkumar Patel.
8. Updated Annexure 2 – Personal History_Snehaben M Patel
9. Updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) of Malavkumar S Patel
10. Updated Annexure 4 – Personal History_Malavkumar S Patel

SauminDarbar

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
Hello,
now update under NOC 2132 is 532 applications. what chances do you see now of PER file generation

drprats

Nov 9, 2014
drprats said:
CC charged on 16 sept
PER on 23rd sept

I am a newbie here and needs help.Well, I am concerned about PCC from US as I stayed there for 8 months in 2006. So please explain the steps for PCC from US. How much time does it take to get PCC from US. If anyone has such experience then please share it. Thanks!

Smart2btrue2

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 21/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 30/12/2014
Med's Request
07/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting ISA
Jags0211 said:
Hi Everyone,

My CC got charged on 8th Nov. I am 26th July applicant. I am so happy to even understand what is the next step to follow with.
Can someone please advise on the same. What should i do now? Wait for email or should i initiate something from my end.

Thanks
Jags.
???????
26 July was weekend (Saturday)
and u r not enrolled in the SS
a lot of doubts from non listed people :-[ :-[ :eek:

Congratulations Man!!!

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
sssp said:
Hi all plese reply..

During medicals, Do they Check BMI(Body mass Index).

Is there any issue with Overweight ?
I Would like to share with all forum friends...hope it will relax you a bit..

From Last few day I am keep on reading that people are worried about there medical fitness. By luck I came across a person who used to work with Australian embassy in India. He told me medical fitness is something related with few factors:

1. You should not have a disease which could be dangerous or contiguous. So any disease from you which could spread out within the people of that very country is medical unfit. TB is also one of them that's why they do chest scan. Any sexually transmitting disease as well.

2. Any disease which can cause your body functioning shut, like cardio vascular diseases, kidney not functioning, etc.

3. Any disease which can put extra burden in terms of money on the govt. of that very country.

So small issues like minor sugar, BMI index, over weight or less weight, weak eye sight etc would not be a problem. They are taking you in as Fedral skilled worker not as BLACK CAT COMMANDO. So relax, drink a lot of water, enjoy healthy food and do some walking or jogging.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
drprats said:
CC charged on 16 sept
PER on 23rd sept

Guessing your are Indian, pls read here http://www.fsw2014.info/usa-uk-pcc-india/

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Shukan What happens if 2nd line is updated and MR hasn't come yet?

Or lets put it this way! When does the 2nd line show in the process?

Because my BF'D is early Oct and they started processing on Nov 5 as per Ecas.

Would you think first part is over for me?

shukan81 said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]

Status
Not open for further replies.