+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
zamboy said:
Hi ,
Can anyone share the link to see what medical tests are required to be undertaken?

I have a 2 year old daughter also, will she also be required to under medical tests, if yes where can i find the list?

thx
1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
trk1 said:
Try this link..all the best!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/export?format=xlsx&id=11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ
You can download spreadsheet anytime Smiley

1. Login to google account (gmail or )
2. Open spreadsheet on the same browser atleast once
3. go to https : //drive.google . com/#recent . (remove space)
4. you can see FSW Global Spreadsheet on the list.
5. Click the checkbox next to it.
6. click more button on top.
7. you can see download.

hurray !!! here you go

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
owenhargo said:
You can download spreadsheet anytime Smiley

1. Login to google account (gmail or )
2. Open spreadsheet on the same browser atleast once
3. go to https : //drive.google . com/#recent . (remove space)
4. you can see FSW Global Spreadsheet on the list.
5. Click the checkbox next to it.
6. click more button on top.
7. you can see download.

hurray !!! here you go
Simple way is:

Open SS, Click on File --> Save as --> Download complete.

avk3884

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015; PP Sent - 20 - 03 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015; PP Received - 07-04-2015
Hi,

When we say latest DD encashed is 11th July. Does it mean that communication email has been received today or, DD got encashed today (i.e. checked with the bank)?

Can seniors confirm please?

Thanks
Vinodh

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
shakti123 said:
NDVO gives everything in a bunch. MR's were in a bunch, so when it start giving PP request, it will be an avalanche. It will be 10's of PP at a time...

Hi Shakti123

Welcome back, i think i cleared your doubt for online payment, today i found your another post regarding Medical results.
Let me clear that too..........
If medical results line is updated it means that medical results have been received and medical result is OK.
One of my friend who received further medical tests from VO has not got his third line updated.
+1 to banta ha.......lol......

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Optimist3 said:
I brought you to 5 short of Century....

Guys!! Can we all give +1 to Vind and carry him over 100. He is an amazing contributor and he definitely deserves to be there. Well Done Vind.
Optimist,
Noble task to lobby for someone else for +1s. You guys are doing a great job and are an asset to the forum..
However karmafied for Vind as well as you !!

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
All the very best to the guys who have received PER so far and also MR and RPRF requests..as one of the forum member quoted in his signature.."waiting is fine..it's the hope that's killing..."

Cheers mates

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
jattjalandhar7 said:
I observed few recent cases of FSW2013 they got their PPR almost after 2 month and one week. Earliest Medical received date from NDVO for FSW2014 is 12th September so i think we must see some PPR's near 15th November.....
But i Can see , First medical request NDVO is 20 August 2014.....in SS it s given for Delhi2173

Narendra77

Oct 29, 2014
Hi

My application dated 7th July, DD charged on 24th Oct, but no further update.... pls. suggest next course of action.... Thank you very much

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Goku said:
Simple way is:

Open SS, Click on File --> Save as --> Download complete.
if there are more users online, this wont work. else do the one i suggested else Goku way :)

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Goku said:
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.
Good info, like always +1

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
trk1 said:
Hi Palakpatel911..my +1 to make it 189.....Request all to shower +1s to Palakpatel for the consistent weekly updates that we all eagerly await! Three cheers to Palakpatel. Let us make it 200 for him today!
trk,
Couldnt give +1 to Palak but +1 to you possible.

contenderbkk

Aug 27, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
+1 to you vind , for your effort on the forum .
Cheers.

vind said:
Well said Jaxon

+1 to your for your concern for CIO employees.

I wish if I could give them +1 also....

Kind attention @ CIO employee .... please come forward so that I can give you +1 for the fabulous work you are doing :p :p

No offence here..... humor apart.... but they truly deserve a Slute

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Goku said:

+1 there Goku Bhai..

avtar_sarinh

Dec 21, 2009
Re applied on 27 oct
with updated passport
NOC 2132
Earlier applied on 16.06.2014
Filed returned on 6.10.14
Passport expired 9.10.14

What are my chances

Status
Not open for further replies.