+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
manila_kbj said:
I was in the same situation before. But I received my PER last October 24 wherein July applicants were already receiving PER before that. fyi, my file was received by CIC June 16. Keep on praying and have faith that your application will be good. If your NOC is not that hot, I think you can still file sometime in December on worst scenario. I suppose by that time you already got the answer to your question. But now, it's too early to say so you just have to wait. Think positive. Your PER will come. Have faith
That's my big problem noc 2132 is hot by this time it will be more than 500/1000. What is your mode of payment? I'm still waiting for my email inquiry reply just in case i get rejected. I need to know the reason before i submit a new application. Patience is really a virtue. Are you from the philippines?

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-to-open-the-door-wider-to-higher-calibre-immigrants/article21417126/comments/

if u see the comments under this article, it looks like canada is not at a best place to live and people are struggling to get jobs.... :( :(

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone plz inform me what happens after receiving PER?

On my ECAS account, I can see my application status as "received on 7th July". But since I have gotten the PER, does it mean that application has been put in processing and ECAS isn't updated yet?

If any one can plz inbox me all this, as its very easy to lose track of your posts in such a busy forum. Thanks and Good Luck to you all !!

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Whynot said:
dear all
BAD NEWS FOR ME I would like to share,,,,27th applicant,NOC 0311 ,with addendum received 4th September of forgotten copy of educational certificate,

Today i have received a reply from CIO OF AN EMAIL SENT IN 17th September of addendum attachement confirmation,they replied that my file was returned on 30ty October as it is incomplete and they will send it along with explanation letter and they confirmed till now they do not have any additional document listed in their databases although the addendum was received and signed by DAN ON 4th September just after initial file receive with only 9 days.(IAM SHARING TO CONFIRM THAT APPLICATION TILL 27th AUGUST HAVE PASSED COMPLTENESS CHECK))

So,I am waiting my application to be resubmitted again.i reside in Saudi arabia ,,my question is for whome are residing in gulf region ,,,how long does it take to reach my address from CIO ??

DO NOT STOP ,DO NOT LOSE HOPE.
@ Whynot: Thanks for the pertinent info..+1

@ Optimist3.. ;) had told you, good luck ma bro! :)

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
Optimist3 said:
I work for CIC, you have impressed me. I will ensure your case gets processed first :p :p :p :p
;D ;) :D

Well Diplomatru has already corrected me, that this will be probably for CIC employees stationed abroad. So hoping to get charged around Nov 22!!

vikas27288

Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep/5/2014
Doc's Request.
25-mar-2015
Nomination.....
dec/22/2014(per)
AOR Received.
FEB/28/2014
IELTS Request
sent with file(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-7.5,S-8)
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
25-mar-2015
Med's Done....
28-mar-2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13-may-2015(sent 14 may 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi......I have been a silent member of this forum from the last 3months ..and really appreciate the help I have from all the members......you guys are phenomenal... ;D Now I want to ask that will CIO work in December as my file was received on September 5 ....and is expected to be charged by late December with current pace

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
CanadianLov3 said:
@ Whynot: Thanks for the pertinent info..+1

@ Optimist3.. ;) had told you, good luck ma bro! :)
Hey!!

Thank you very much for the info. It looks like my app is in some officers hand and will be decided by EoD their time today. Hoping for the best.

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikas27288 said:
Hi......I have been a silent member of this forum from the last 3months ..and really appreciate the help I have from all the members......you guys are phenomenal... ;D Now I want to ask that will CIO work in December as my file was received on September 5 ....and is expected to be charged by late December with current pace
After reading various replies and looking at spreadsheet, my analysis is, if you paid via DD, then you should receive the PER 3 months and 25 days after your application was received (happened with me too!) But if you are paying via CC, it should take slightly less, maybe a week earlier.

Of course, if your occupation is NOT CAPPED meanwhile..

All the best.. hang in there!!

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
MapleTon said:
;D ;) :D

Well Diplomatru has already corrected me, that this will be probably for CIC employees stationed abroad. So hoping to get charged around Nov 22!!
why so late man, i guess, you will hear the good news of PER in about two weeks time from now, now that multiple dates are getting charged. Good Luck!!

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
yesh007p said:
Hello seniors,
I had a question about the ECAS update is it true that after the 2nd line ECAS is updated the applicant gets medical request.
Is it that there is some different stage after 2nd line ECAS updated.
This is for NDVO mainly i am asking.
Please do help me out in this query of mine.

Thanking Seniors... ;) :)

PER-->MR(60days) After 2nd Line update in ECAS about 10 days for MR.

<---Click Good, Give +1

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Hi seniors

Just a doubt : If one gets PER wat can b the major reasons that his/her application doesn't make it to the final stage i.e. PPR ??
Staying positive though. :)

shishir.bindu

May 13, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply for PR in FSW1 category (NOC 4011). I have more than one year experience of teaching undergraduate courses in a university as an assistant professor. Most of the duties mentioned in NOC 4011 match with my duties at the University.
But NOC 4011 duty includes "Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students". I do not have any experience teaching graduate students. So am I eligible to apply?
It would be really great help if someone can give me some information regarding this?
Thanks.

By the way, I am a PhD student in Canada but didnot finish two years of my studies yet. So I cannot apply for PhD stream.

kashish_v

Oct 3, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
All submitted with application
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Has the average time for receiving MR decreased for NDVO? Noticed that multiple dates are being charged now, so hoping the same for MR. I got my PER on Oct 17, when can I expect the MR?

newlaser

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
Quote from: newlaser on November 03, 2014, 11:46:04 pm
Friends,

10th July APP and no response. No idea what happened to my APP. No response to my email orcall to CIC. Very disappointed but will not give up.

Decided to resend new APP. Collecting all originals again from scratch. I have following question

1. My IELTS expires on December 2014 (taken on December 2012) . Should I retake IELTS or send the photocopy as the original was sent with previous APP.

2. My BC has only parents name and my DOB. My name is not mentioned. What should I do. I have my 10th school cert with DOB. Is this enough.

3. I don't have surname and last name. Can I just mention my name in the surname. This is what I did in the last APP.

4. All my academic cert includes my name + fathers name even though my passport has only my name. Will this be a problem.

Regards

1. Photocopy is not accepted as you do not have any official confirmation about your previous submission. You can request new copy of IELTS trf from BC/IDP.

2. Add an Affidavit from parents stating the concern.

3. Write your name in surname only,

4. Should not be a problem but to be safer, atttach a same name affidavit

Good Luck

vind said:
1. Photocopy is not accepted as you do not have any official confirmation about your previous submission. You can request new copy of IELTS trf from BC/IDP.

2. Add an Affidavit from parents stating the concern.

3. Write your name in surname only,

4. Should not be a problem but to be safer, atttach a same name affidavit

Good Luck
For point 1, I spoke to BC here and they told me bring a proof from canadian embassy that you are sending the IELTS results to CIC. Another work.

For point 2, please can share affidavit format if any and who should sign.

For point 4, please can share affidavit format if any and who should sign.

PS: I am Doctor applied in 3111 code.

Regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAS_RAZA said:
Hello friends,

I received my PER yesterday night. Following are my particulars:

Application Date: 08 JUL 2014
PER Received on: 03 NOV 2014
Mode of Fee Payment: DD
Encashment Date of DD as per PER: 24 OCT 2014
NOC: 1111

I'll update SS tonight. Best of luck to all aspirants!

Cheers
Raza
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.