+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niku12

Dec 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may 2014
Nomination.....
28 aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
16 sept 2015
gulpreet said:
Hi members,
M new to d forum...my details are as follows:
App rec May 09,2014
Per rec Aug19,2014
Category 1112
No response from Ndvo after that.
Very worried... Pls help me what to do
What yours ecas status shows?

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cannsfs said:
That's true. But there are no appointments available for PSK for next 10 days and hence I thought of sending the PCC that I already have. I'll better wait and send all the docs once I receive latest PCC from PSK.
In New Delhi PSK, you can walk in to get PCC.. No need to take appointment.. Check for your state PSK if not Delhi..

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
kimchilover said:
so does this mean it's over for me? They moved on from july 14 without charging me with the same noc.
I need to know the rejection reason before i submit a new application. What do you think guys? Any recommendations?
I was in the same situation before. But I received my PER last October 24 wherein July applicants were already receiving PER before that. fyi, my file was received by CIC June 16. Keep on praying and have faith that your application will be good. If your NOC is not that hot, I think you can still file sometime in December on worst scenario. I suppose by that time you already got the answer to your question. But now, it's too early to say so you just have to wait. Think positive. Your PER will come. Have faith

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Thanks for your insight.

It surely does not look like there are separate departments for different stages of the process at NDVO.

I have seen other forum members speculating that the complexity of the application like the number of job changes, number of sources for POF may result in a lengthier background check resulting in a delay in MR request.

What I am seeing is that majority of the MRs that are being issued for more recent dates [end of may and June] are for IT related NOCs. I am speculating that they have some targets to process these NOCs faster than other NOCs purely for the demand in the employee market. Again, its just my speculation.

shukan81 said:
No body knows, but i think due to high no of applications from India and for NDVO their focus is right now to get thru the files and get their MR, RPRF, PCC thru once they are done with rush of applications they will flood with PPR requests...

Also their is no standard in request of MR as i myself 21st May applicant is waiting for MR mail and some applicants of 2nd june have got the MR request...

So this brings me to conclusion that they will finish they May applicants MR requests soon including people like us and once they are done with May 100% they will go Bang Bang with PPR requests....

Also have analysed the time between Visa stamping and PPR requests is quite long, if you go thru the 2013 spreasheet analysis they take around 1 month to stamp VISA after receiving PPR in some cases 2 months, so key here is patience....

Also Number of staff they have against no of applications may consume time in processing at stages... compared to other VO...

This is my analysis, anyone would like to add something would be welcome...

Thanks....
Hi Everyone,

Maybe this topic has been discussed in full length. If so, can someone post the conclusions on the same.

What might be the reason for NDVO not issuing a single PPR so far although a lot of forum members have completed their medicals a long time back???

Regards...

gulpreet

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/05/2014
File Transfer...
08 nov 2014
GUR2010 said:
Welcome,

Please add yourself in the SS through following li

Have you checked your ECAS? Is the second line updated ?

I have updated the ss...
Yes i check my Ecas everyday but no second line yet... :(
Regards

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi Friends,

I received MR yesterday but my new born son is not included in the same as I sent all documents for new born last week only. I sent an email to NDVO to inform about the same and below response is what i got from their side:

Please be advised that our office has not received the document(s) referred to in your message below.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process documents and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.
Seems till now they haven't processed application I sent for new born. Please advise, what to do?

Thanks..

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Whynot said:
dear all
BAD NEWS FOR ME I would like to share,,,,27th applicant,NOC 0311 ,with addendum received 4th September of forgotten copy of educational certificate,

Today i have received a reply from CIO OF AN EMAIL SENT IN 17th September of addendum attachement confirmation,they replied that my file was returned on 30ty October as it is incomplete and they will send it along with explanation letter and they confirmed till now they do not have any additional document listed in their databases although the addendum was received and signed by DAN ON 4th September just after initial file receive with only 9 days.(IAM SHARING TO CONFIRM THAT APPLICATION TILL 27th AUGUST HAVE PASSED COMPLTENESS CHECK))

So,I am waiting my application to be resubmitted again.i reside in Saudi arabia ,,my question is for whome are residing in gulf region ,,,how long does it take to reach my address from CIO ??

DO NOT STOP ,DO NOT LOSE HOPE.
Hey dude!!

Sorry to hear the bad news!! But all is not lost. Please prepare another app and send it immediately. This time, im sure you wont miss anything. Good Luck!!

+1 for sharing the info, even though you might be feeling pretty bad.

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello seniors,
I had a question about the ECAS update is it true that after the 2nd line ECAS is updated the applicant gets medical request.
Is it that there is some different stage after 2nd line ECAS updated.
This is for NDVO mainly i am asking.
Please do help me out in this query of mine.

Thanking Seniors... ;) :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
bosschips said:
What's wrong with CIC website and why are they not updating? :(
Hi bosschips, Could you please take out these animations on your timeline on the left which takes unnecessary blank space in your post :-\ :-\

vermap

Sep 10, 2014
Hi,

Can someone please tell me that what exactly appears on credit card statement when CIC charges the card. I am asking this as I want to pre intimate my bank about this transaction now.

Regards,

newlaser

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
vind said:
1. Photocopy is not accepted as you do not have any official confirmation about your previous submission. You can request new copy of IELTS trf from BC/IDP.

2. Add an Affidavit from parents stating the concern.

3. Write your name in surname only,

4. Should not be a problem but to be safer, atttach a same name affidavit

Good Luck
Thank you vind. Do you have any format for Affidavit

What is BC/IDP for IELTS.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I have urgent question. My medicals have been received by NDVO 3 weeks ago. if someone leaves current job at this point, do you still want to notify NDVO given they are already past background check.

if so, should i just send email via online query form? you can also PM me.

Thanks,
Vishal

psingh001

Star Member
May 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 July 2014
Nomination.....
13-nov-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2015
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015; Third Line: 12-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
07 May 2015 ; DM: 07 May 2015
vermap said:
Hi,

Can someone please tell me that what exactly appears on credit card statement when CIC charges the card. I am asking this as I want to pre intimate my bank about this transaction now.

Regards,
"Citizenship & IMM"

nzsr_786

Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
07-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
02-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06.12.2014 (Alhumdulillah)
LANDED..........
SOON
Hi Guys.. Just wanted to ask whether aanyone here received a reply this week for a CSE made to NDVO?

Also on what datedid yourraise the CSE?

Thanks a lot

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
yesh007p said:
Hello seniors,
I had a question about the ECAS update is it true that after the 2nd line ECAS is updated the applicant gets medical request.
Is it that there is some different stage after 2nd line ECAS updated.
This is for NDVO mainly i am asking.
Please do help me out in this query of mine.

Thanking Seniors... ;) :)
Some people have received MR even without 2nd line update. But generally, it has been seen that MR is received after the second line.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.