+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
welcomefriend said:
Hi shukan81

I need your help with some questions... i am yet to apply... and i do not have my wife's and my son's passport with me.

1. Can i include them as "accompanying" in the form IM0008 but tick the box that they do not have passport in the form IMM0008? Reason will be given as Passport applied for.
2. If i do so as mentioned in 1. then will that have an impact on my application's acceptance?
3. What if, if i include my wife and son in the form IM0008 but mention them as not accompanying.. will that impact the chances of getting PR for them later after i get a PR.

My problem is - i can not apply for their passport now as it will take too long for me to get their passports. Kindly suggest.

Seniors including shukan81 please help.
You cannot apply without passport of your wife and kid, it will stay way get rejected....
Apply under Tatkal Passport seva, you will get passport for both of them within 4-5 days.....
If you are applying under NOC which is not hot NOC, would suggest you to get passport done for your wife and kid under Tatkal seva and include them in application...

Thanks....

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xceptional88 said:
Guys.

I emailed CIC 30 days ago to check status of my application as it was already more than 10 weeks I submitted my application which reached them on 17 July 2014 and today I got a reply that they are not able to find my application with the name and date of birth I have provided - so they have asked me to send them tracking number and the address I sent my application to.

As per instruction guide I sent my application via DHL to the address below.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Is someone else in this situation? I cannot now wait another 28 days for their reply. Is there a way to contact them in urgency?
Please calm down, just few pages back, someone reported CC charge and his application receipt date was 16th July so i firmly believe that your turn is just round the corner, why are you panicking.

Relax and don't forget to share the good news with us. :D :D :D :D

cprograme84

Apr 29, 2014
Hi,
i am 10 July applicant and not heard about the status of my application, should i email CIC or should wait, whats the email id and format of the email?

xceptional88 said:
Guys.

I emailed CIC 30 days ago to check status of my application as it was already more than 10 weeks I submitted my application which reached them on 17 July 2014 and today I got a reply that they are not able to find my application with the name and date of birth I have provided - so they have asked me to send them tracking number and the address I sent my application to.

Federal Skilled Worker
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Is someone else in this situation? I cannot now wait another 28 days for their reply. Is there a way to contact them in urgency?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AReddy said:
Experts please help - VERY URGENT

My Application dated 13-May-2014 - has been returned stating that my duties dint match NOC 2173.

now I would like to apply under 2172 making simple changes to my duties in my reference letters.

would my old reference letter duties and responsibilites would be matched by CIC??

Please confirm ASAP.

appreciating your support in Advance
It is possible that copies of your first application has been retained by CIC. Nobody really knows, but the conventional wisdom is that if you pass the completeness check and move to eligibility review, they will keep a copy of your application on file past that point. Also note that on your background declaration form, you will have to disclose that you have previously been rejected on a visa application and explain the circumstances.

It is definitely a risk to use different reference letters with different job duties from the same employers. Not to mention that unless both letters are honest, it is a misrepresentation to do so.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buvi8333 said:
Dear members,

App received date: 28July2014

My consultant strictly informed me that, I should not send any mail to the CIC regarding the status of my app. Also when I went through this forum, I found many people suggested not to enquiry the CIC about the status of the app before getting PER.

Can anyone explain why? ???

Thanks
If you send an enquiry right now, they won't have an answer because your file may not have been opened yet. But given the amount of time it takes them to answer e-mails, they probably will have opened it by then. So I don't see why you shouldn't send one.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
xceptional88 said:
Guys.

Federal Skilled Worker
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Another applicant in same position:

danielcaspiano said:
guys,

after 47 days, I finally received a response from CIO regarding the confirmation email of my addendum. However, their response was this:

I can find no record of our office having received your submission. Can you please confirm on what date you submitted your application, and via what method? If by courier please provide the tracking number.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Should I be worried? ??? ??? ???

Anyway, I already responded to them with my applic details especially my courier, tracking number, received date and recipient: STEPHENSON. I even sent them a screenshot of my Courier's tracking page.
I hope they can locate it ASAP and send me a confirmation email. :-[ :-[ :-[

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Re: Urgetn Help ..Wife not ready for Medicals

future_canadian said:
You can use a case-specific enquiry to change your wife's status to non-accompanying. You will still need to provide PCCs for her, and I believe she needs to do medicals too but that one I am not 100% sure about. As always, follow the VO's instructions.

You didn't say whether you intend to try to bring your children with you, but if you do, your wife will have to consent to this and fill out the non-accompanying parent form. There is no acceptable substitute for this. They would also need to do medicals.

Good luck.
Please confirm the fact that you will still score 67 minimum without your wife's IELTS.

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Dear All,

I am a May 30th applicant and my visa office is CPC-Ottawa. I received my PER e-mail on September 24th, 2014. I have been going over the 2014 Spreadsheet and did not see any CPC-Ottawa applicants under "Processing" color code. Can someone please confirm if, CPC-Ottawa does not update ECAS line. My status update shows, "We have received your application on May 30th, 2014".

Thanks!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman3159 said:
Ratings: +3

Re: Urgetn Help ..Wife not ready for Medicals
« Reply #121588 on: November 03, 2014, 04:23:59 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: shukan81 on November 03, 2014, 04:21:32 am
Without MR of all the applicants you will not be able to pocess further, also you can not do medicals of you self alone without your wife and kid and claim for PR.

Convince your wife, tell her that if she is not interested in canada its OK, but getting medicals done and processing for PR would not oblige her to go and settle in canada, is he does not want to go its OK, but getting PR Visa would be good as in case she changes her mind in future...

Also Bro try to convince her and get medicals and visa stamping done in any case, bcoz it not it may be realy difficult for your to proceed further....

Thanks....

Sorry. But did she give any points in the application ? Like her IELTS, her relatives in Canada ?

NO.. She has not given IELTS.. NO points of Her i am claming...
She wont agree for medicals i have tried my best.. relationship is not going good..
You can explain the situation to your local VO and ask what is the way forward. They may require you to officially legally separate or divorce before you can go yourself without a medical or PCC from your wife. the best you can do is ask them and follow their instructions. Unfortunate that this is happening to you but you may need to make a choice one way or another.

Ganesha

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132<br />IELTS : Submitted With Application<br />PPC : Submitted With Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Jul 2014<br />Fees Charged.: 03 Nov 2014<br />PER Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />AOR Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />MR received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />RPRF received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />MEDs done.....: 19 Dec 2014<br />MEDs received: 26 Dec 2014<br />Interview.....: Waived<br />Passport Request: 13 Feb 2015<br />Passport sent: 14 Feb 2015<br />Visa issued.....: 19 Feb 2015<br />Landed.....: 4 Dec 2015<br /><br /><b>FAQ:</b><br /><a href="http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs">Canada FSWP FAQs</a><br /><b>Spreadsheet:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet">FSW 2014 Spreadsheet</a><br /><b>Chit Chat:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM">FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM</a><br /><b>Enter your own data:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry">FSW 2014 Entry</a><hr />
July 17th Application.

CC charged.

I wish GOD bless everybody.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Century said:
It is not only you but Ashif, me, and probably Future and others in the -3 list ;D ;D ;D ; he opened 3 accounts for this purpose. It is his psychological problem where he is getting pleasure by inflicting pain. The more we discuss, the more that he will get happiness.
I agree with you. No more discussion on this issue. +1(will be done soon)

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
xceptional88 said:
Guys.

Federal Skilled Worker
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

How can DHL deliver to the PO Box address? Do you know if anybody received it?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Dear Friends,
I' am not able to open the "table with sorting" in the spread sheet, it gives me this error "Type mismatch. Value Fri Sep 26 2014 13:26:42 GMT+0200 (Egypt Standard Time) does not match type string"
please advise
Thanks,

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
amirali.mithani said:
Dear All,

I am a May 30th applicant and my visa office is CPC-Ottawa. I received my PER e-mail on September 24th, 2014. I have been going over the 2014 Spreadsheet and did not see any CPC-Ottawa applicants under "Processing" color code. Can someone please confirm if, CPC-Ottawa does not update ECAS line. My status update shows, "We have received your application on May 30th, 2014".

Thanks!
Ecas is not updated for "Processing Started".

Status
Not open for further replies.