+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcomefriend

Oct 1, 2014
welcomefriend said:
Hi shukan81

I need your help with some questions... i am yet to apply... and i do not have my wife's and my son's passport with me.

1. Can i include them as "accompanying" in the form IM0008 but tick the box that they do not have passport in the form IMM0008? Reason will be given as Passport applied for.
2. If i do so as mentioned in 1. then will that have an impact on my application's acceptance?
3. What if, if i include my wife and son in the form IM0008 but mention them as not accompanying.. will that impact the chances of getting PR for them later after i get a PR.

My problem is - i can not apply for their passport now as it will take too long for me to get their passports. Kindly suggest.

Seniors including shukan81 please help.
Hi ... members...

I need your help with some questions... i am yet to apply... and i do not have my wife's and my son's passport with me.

1. Can i include them as "accompanying" in the form IM0008 but tick the box that they do not have passport in the form IMM0008? Reason will be given as Passport applied for.
2. If i do so as mentioned in 1. then will that have an impact on my application's acceptance?
3. What if, if i include my wife and son in the form IM0008 but mention them as not accompanying.. will that impact the chances of getting PR for them later after i get a PR.

My problem is - i can not apply for their passport now as it will take too long for me to get their passports. Kindly suggest.

Seniors please help.

Please reply.. i need help urgently.. Thanks forum members...

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Now this is what I don't like. Every Monday I get -3 for no reason, is this what you get for helping others. I don't mind if someone gives me -1 or -100. But give me the damn reason, so that can improve on where I went wrong. :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. I am also following ratings for other seniors as well, and happening with them them too.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Urgetn Help ..Wife not ready for Medicals

aman3159 said:
hi ,
I have applied for FSW 2014 under noc 2174 along with me spouse and Children.
I am the Priniciple ASpplicant and Ihave recieved PER and medical request from CHC New Delhi.

MY Spouse is now not interested in going to canada .. she is also not ready for medical examination for herself and kids.

We are living separate now.
NO plan for Divorce as of now.
Pls help me can i exclude her from my application . She is ready for future non sponsorship .

Please help... urgent
You can use a case-specific enquiry to change your wife's status to non-accompanying. You will still need to provide PCCs for her, and I believe she needs to do medicals too but that one I am not 100% sure about. As always, follow the VO's instructions.

You didn't say whether you intend to try to bring your children with you, but if you do, your wife will have to consent to this and fill out the non-accompanying parent form. There is no acceptable substitute for this. They would also need to do medicals.

Good luck.

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Yes, thats your PER, it should have a 8 digit UCI number. now, wait for your Local VO to start working on your file and they will contact you :)

God bless
thanks Tango :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danielcaspiano said:
guys,

after 47 days, I finally received a response from CIO regarding the confirmation email of my addendum. However, their response was this:

I can find no record of our office having received your submission. Can you please confirm on what date you submitted your application, and via what method? If by courier please provide the tracking number.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Should I be worried? ??? ??? ???

Anyway, I already responded to them with my applic details especially my courier, tracking number, received date and recipient: STEPHENSON. I even sent them a screenshot of my Courier's tracking page.
I hope they can locate it ASAP and send me a confirmation email. :-[ :-[ :-[
It takes up to 84 days to finalize compteleteness check, so your application has not been opened yet. Technically they could have ignored your query because you emailed them before your application crossed the 10 weeks mark since receipt by CIO. Therefore it's still in their mail room and no electronic record was created so far that could be used for tracing your app.

Please provide timelines and other details of your addendum in the Addendum and CSE SS. (see my sig)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emerald89 said:
I was looking through the application forms and noticed that I made a blunder on the background declaration form. I filled up 'Student Pass' instead of 'Citizen' under the status in the country field for part-time working experience in my native country. Kicking myself hard.

Could it be considered as the major issue as it is the very important form? I included my citizenship card. I have not heard any application rejected due to wrong entry, so far. Hope CIC will not take it as a reason for rejection.
Probably won't be an issue. If they ask about it, you can explain the mistake. Don't worry.

asab_ece

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting ..
Nomination.....
Awaiting...
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
ANT said:
Jumping and typing...16tH July Cc charged a minute back..on mobile..will update ss later..
Cheers..
Contrats ...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Urgetn Help ..Wife not ready for Medicals

ABCD EFGH said:
Sorry. But did she give any points in the application ? Like her IELTS, her relatives in Canada ?
Yes, good catch. I forgot this aspect. You can't get adaptability points for a non-accompanying spouse.

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Diplomatru said:
If the file was transfered - you got PER. Congratulations.
Thanks Diplomatru

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
Hi

Can anyone provide me extn no for query of F S W. i tried it but they said you have not selected right option 0016139444000

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
almohager said:
Dear Friends,
need your advise in this weired case
VO: Cairo
NOC: 2174
App Rcvd: 14th May 2014
CC Charged:18 Aug 2014
and I didn't receive PER till now(I did not supply my email in the generic form) I emailed CIO and after a month they replied back informing me that they sent me a letter advising that my file was transferred and that the file is currently in CPC Ottawa and they didn't mention anything about PER.

so is this considered as a PER?
till now nothing reached me through regular postal service, will this affect me by any mean?
till now my status on ECAS is "we received your application...." and no other lines added or any updates made, is this normal?

Thanks,
Congrats , but it would be better to update the CPC Ottawa by your email, coz it will take long time to send hard copies of MR or any other later steps , they use post which is slow

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wahida said:
Hello seniors,
My application was rcv 7th may, PER rcv on september 08.
But at online track still not get the status update.
Its showing only
In Process
"
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2014."
Is it normal or there is something wrong?
Normal. Slow, isn't it?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p_vigsark said:
My Status got updated to "Medical results have been received" what does it mean ?

Medicals received or Medicals approved. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Means it's received!

In about 10-14 days, hopefully you'll get a "decisions made" on your status!

narayankaza

Apr 3, 2014
Hi Seniors, my application was received on 26th June till now they havent charged my CC no news from they is my application is rejected or not no clue please help/advice My NOC is 0015

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
path009 said:
DD encashed on 30 Oct
Anxiously awaiting PER