+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msiqueira9

Nov 3, 2014
Has any of you received your application back due to 2174 cap?
Mine is from 4th of July and I have not received it back or had the cc charged.

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi seniors,
Today I have send all required documents for my new born baby to include in my application .i have courier through FedEx to high commission of Canada , chanakyapuri ,New Delhi 110 021 .
Is that ok ( will fedex deliver this parcel to visa office directly ?

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I did use fedex in delhi, they seemed to have delivered it.

Vishal
SoCalDude said:
hey guys,
I am in the process of sending a packet to NDVO and I just realized that the address listed is of a PO Box. I am based in New Delhi. UPS doesn't do domestic and FedEx doesn't do PO Box deliveries. Could someone point me to a reliable courier service please? Has anyone hand-delivered their packet?

Thanks!

welcomefriend

Oct 1, 2014
shukan81 said:
Congratulations.... your will receive further mail from VO vey soon....
Hi shukan81

I need your help with some questions... i am yet to apply... and i do not have my wife's and my son's passport with me.

1. Can i include them as "accompanying" in the form IM0008 but tick the box that they do not have passport in the form IMM0008? Reason will be given as Passport applied for.
2. If i do so as mentioned in 1. then will that have an impact on my application's acceptance?
3. What if, if i include my wife and son in the form IM0008 but mention them as not accompanying.. will that impact the chances of getting PR for them later after i get a PR.

My problem is - i can not apply for their passport now as it will take too long for me to get their passports. Kindly suggest.

Seniors including shukan81 please help.

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Dear Friends,
need your advise in this weired case
VO: Cairo
NOC: 2174
App Rcvd: 14th May 2014
CC Charged:18 Aug 2014
and I didn't receive PER till now(I did not supply my email in the generic form) I emailed CIO and after a month they replied back informing me that they sent me a letter advising that my file was transferred and that the file is currently in CPC Ottawa and they didn't mention anything about PER.

so is this considered as a PER?
till now nothing reached me through regular postal service, will this affect me by any mean?
till now my status on ECAS is "we received your application...." and no other lines added or any updates made, is this normal?

Thanks,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usman_geo said:
Hello Everybody,

I have got a news, my CC was charged on 31st of October, 2014
i am 16th July, 2014 applicant.
NOC 2113

Admin kindly update the spreadsheet.

Many Thanks for help every body :)

Regards,
usman
congrats

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
almohager said:
Dear Friends,
and I didn't receive PER till now(I did not supply my email in the generic form) I emailed CIO and after a month they replied back informing me that they sent me a letter advising that my file was transferred and that the file is currently in CPC Ottawa and they didn't mention anything about PER.

till now nothing reached me through regular postal service, will this affect me by any mean?
till now my status on ECAS is "we received your application...." and no other lines added or any updates made, is this normal?

Thanks,
Yes, thats your PER, it should have a 8 digit UCI number. now, wait for your Local VO to start working on your file and they will contact you :)

God bless

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almohager said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks,
If the file was transfered - you got PER. Congratulations.

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
ANT said:
Jumping and typing...16tH July Cc charged a minute back..on mobile..will update ss later..
Cheers..
Congratulations...Cheers...

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..