+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
mali2014 said:
Just a quick question from you if you can tell me please.

Did you get any "Immigrant Summary form or supplementary " forms along with MR from LVO through email?

And also did you received RPRF?

Thank you
Only MR...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear All Experts,

In my last post, I have mentioned one law firm FWCanada, which is purely consisted of "genuine Canadian national" lawyers, not Pakistani or Indian consultant; and the law firm is registered and approved by Canadian bar association. I have read some stories of applicants who are disssatisfied with the services rendered by immigration consultants but most of those consultants are mostly Indian or Pakistani consultant.

Mentioning all this investigation and background check about FWCanada, and after my investigation confirming that, it is a legal firm, I have noticed on their website, some legal case summaries. In these case summaries, they are mentioning, that if someone's application is rejected by CIC officers, because of reasons that are not valid, or because of negligence on the part of CIC officers, FWCanada will go to the court to sue the CIC. And they will get the application approved through court. They mentioned that through legal action; they will get the fare consideration of the candidate's application. They have taken several cases of rejected applications to the court. And in various cases they have won the case and application is approved after judicial order, by CIC.

For example; see the below case summary of a rejected application, which they have mentioned on their website:-

SABA KHOSH KHOOEE IMM-2346-12 2014 FC 279 --V. -- CANADA (MINISTER OF CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION CANADA CIC)
"The Applicant applied for immigration to Canada identifying NOC 0711 (Construction Manager) and NOC 2151 (Architect) and was found eligible for NOC 2151. The Applicant received a letter stating that a clerical error has resulted in her being sent an incorrect refusal letter, and sent her an amended refusal letter. The Applicant argued that the decision confused her application for consideration under the two NOC codes, as on at least two separate occasions the wrong NOC code was referenced. The judge ruled that the decision was unintelligible and lacked transparency, and that the application was not handled with due care and attention. The Application was allowed."

So, my questions are as under:-
Whether it is correct that you can sue CIC if they reject your application by mentioning invalid reason or let us say due to negligence by CIC officer who was reviewing the application??
Whether these stories which FWCanada mentioned on their website is merely an advertisement technique and stories are false or as per Canadian law it is possible that you can sue CIC and get your application to be approved after rejection?

I am hundred percent confident that I shall get following points:-
IELTS = 18-Points
Education Canadian Masters Equivalent = 23-Points
Age 36-Years = 11-Points
Experience 10-Years as Purchasing Manager = 15-Points
=====================================================
=====> Total Points = 67-Points

I have already made huge investment in this project of immigration and I don't want my application to be rejected for something very trivial which i have noticed that applications of some of the candidates are rejected because of extremely trivial reason. That is the reason I am considering of hiring this law firm so that if CIC will reject application they will standby me to pursue the case in court.

I shall appreiciate if someone can go in depth and provide me right and professional guidance in this regard. Whether my interpreation is wrong or this all is fake stories.

Sorry for my lengthy post, but really it is an extremely important decision which I have to make; whether to go through this law firm FWCAnada? OR proceed on my own?

Best regards,
George

SinghJ

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Seniors plz help

in my main application forms i wrote
given name - Jasdeep Singh your full name -family name - Gill

but in the medical form i recieved they have written only

Family name - Jasdeep Singh

What should i do with this ??

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
singaah said:
My Application is going to be opened by CIC folks soon. I am August Applicant.. Seniors Advise please URGENT:

1. I am unmarried and have listed my parents as my Dependants in the Form. Will there be any problem because of this.?

2. I didn't had Birth Cerificate as such and have given my PAN CARD, Passport Copy, Xth Certificate (Having 'My Name', my 'Father - Mother FULL Name', and my DOB) . Will that be fine to be considered as BC.? I wasn;t aware otherwise I could have also attached an affidavit declaring the same.
Sorry to say your application may be returned.

If you are unmarried it should be NO dependents as I think your parents are not accompanying you.

If you don't have a BC, self affidavit explaining the reason and producing 10th Marksheet is must.

All I can say now is, try and send additional documents and also pray they just ignore it.

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
Dear Friends,
I have send fsw form on 02/09/2014 and my file got reached to cic on 09/09/2014 but I think I forgot to attach last page of form schedule A background declaration .Pls guide what should I do shall I wait or write down a mail to CIC regarding the same.
Pls help

singaah

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with Application
Thomas1987 said:
Sorry to say your application may be returned.

If you are unmarried it should be NO dependents as I think your parents are not accompanying you.

If you don't have a BC, self affidavit explaining the reason and producing 10th Marksheet is must.

All I can say now is, try and send additional documents and also pray they just ignore it.
But my friend earlier ( may be by luck) , I had seen people were thru with the Xth certificate only...

Although, my parents are not accompanying me, but they are dependant on me. That's why I listed them... But I have listed that no one is accompanying me... There can be cases that parents are dependants but they aren;t accompanying the principal applicant....

parrys198

Aug 24, 2014
Woodstock, ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 05-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Third Line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone from NOC 2174 receiving PER mail and application was received after 20th June?
On 10th Oct, it was 20th June applicants who were receiving PER mails and same day(10th Oct) this NOC was capped. Just wondering if there are >20th June applicants received PER mails lately.

RKNain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-12-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 - Filling for Citizenship now.
Hi All,

I have created a draft for change of address and new job. Is this good to go???

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION

IMMIGRATION SECTION

7/8 SHANTIPATH CHANKYAPURI

NEW DELHI

INDIA

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: E00000_______

Name

In continuation with my application for a Permanent Residence (Skilled Worker- Federal).

Please find enclosed:

1. Experience Letter (Old Company name)

2. Offer Letter (New Company Name)

You are also requested to please change my mailing address:

New Address

Should you need any further clarification/document, I would be pleased to submit the same expeditiously.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
singaah said:
But my friend earlier ( may be by luck) , I had seen people were thru with the Xth certificate only...

Although, my parents are not accompanying me, but they are dependant on me. That's why I listed them... But I have listed that no one is accompanying me... There can be cases that parents are dependants but they aren;t accompanying the principal applicant....

This is what I know and read, I could be wrong take advice from senior folks.

Good luck.

RKNain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-12-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 - Filling for Citizenship now.
Hi All,

I have created a draft for change of address and new job. Is this good to go???

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION

IMMIGRATION SECTION

7/8 SHANTIPATH CHANKYAPURI

NEW DELHI

INDIA

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: E00000_______

Name

In continuation with my application for a Permanent Residence (Skilled Worker- Federal).

Please find enclosed:

1. Experience Letter (Old Company name)

2. Offer Letter (New Company Name)

You are also requested to please change my mailing address:

New Address

Should you need any further clarification/document, I would be pleased to submit the same expeditiously.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,

singaah

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Hi Forumites

Heard that a few of AUG applicants have received their files Rejected and returned back to them. Does any one have more information? To my knowledge 2 files dated 6th and 13th AUG have been rejected. Anyone active here whose these files belongs to.

Thanks

singaah

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
ONLY EXPERTS AND SENIORS Please ADVISE... Seniors Advise please URGENT:

My Application is going to be opened by CIC folks soon. I am August Applicant..

1. I am unmarried and have listed my parents as my Dependants in the Form. Will there be any problem because of this.?

2. I didn't had Birth Cerificate as such and have given my PAN CARD, Passport Copy, Xth Certificate (Having 'My Name', my 'Father - Mother FULL Name', and my DOB) . Will that be fine to be considered as BC.? I wasn;t aware otherwise I could have also attached an affidavit declaring the same.

ramandeep0015

Oct 16, 2014
ramandeep0015 said:
Hi

I have 2 queries.

1) Is there any one who have received MR request in past 2-3 days? and on what date there application was received by CIC?

2)My brother had also applied for FSW. He received medical. He father a child last week, He had already applied for the Passport of the baby. Is there anyone having the same scenario OR anybody knows what to do next in this case?

Regards
Please suggest

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
immasum said:
Dear All,

Received AOR from SGVO just half an hour ago.

NOC 2133
App : 26 May
PER : 17 Sep
AOR : 03 Nov

SS updated.. Thanks to Almighty nd you all.
congrats and +1 to you

Status
Not open for further replies.