+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafayet

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 21 January 2015, PER 12 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
Dear spicysank,
I need a help from you. Filling the form of background Schedule A in point 7 about education what should i write about field of study. For example should I write Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Elective Mathematics, Bangali,English, for SSC , for HSC Physics, Math,Chemistry so on...

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][/size]dear seniors
my file reachd on 5th may at CIC.. but some of my friend got 2nd line who's file reached on 20th may. do u hav idea why the later file is processing eariler? worried ??? ???

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
dadabigboy said:
Hello arbylotus, i called +161394444000, you have to speak to them nicely and apologise for being a bother on their job, then go for the reason you called, that you sent your application and have not received any correspondence, they will ask you a few questions, put you on hold and do a search with your last name, first name , date of birth, country of birth . The lady told me mine was created on 14th october that at this time they dont need anything from me, that i will be contacted further when the need arises. am keeping my fingers crossed
Thanks for your sharing Dude, its really very much useful. Best luck with your rest steps

hetal.d610

Oct 17, 2014
Hi,had a small query .

Is it important to have a covering letter ? If yes can someone please help me with a sample letter please.

Please Help ...

kishcanada

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd April 2014, received from consultant on 4th April
Med's Done....
8th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015, received from consultant on 14th May
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hi friends,
My app date is 3rd July (NOC 2171) and PER received on 28 Oct (DD).

Have some questions related to employment background checks and PCC.
I have worked for 6 companies but have claimed points for experience from the last two employers (last 9 years).
In my application package, I have shared details about experience from all the companies.

As part of employment background checks, will NDVO chevk with all my employers or will they check with last two employers - work experience from whom I have claimed points for?

I ask this because I want to keep HR from all companies who would be part of background checks to be prepared to answer queries from NDVO.

I have initiated PCC from 3 countries other than India that I have worked in and would now like to start with Indian PCC.
I have been living in my current address from 1/Dec/2013 and the address on my passport/DL is a different one. Before 1/Dec/13, I was in the UK.
How will this impact my Indian PCC? what documents should I be ready with and any actions I need to take to be fully prepared?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Regards,
Kishcanada

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Any Gd News from Aug applicant?

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
hetal.d610 said:
Hi,had a small query .

Is it important to have a covering letter ? If yes can someone please help me with a sample letter please.

Please Help ...
Covering letter is only recommended if you have some points to address to CIC. For example, in my application, I attached a covering letter explaining that I don't have BC for my spouse and I am enclosing her matric certificate as an alternate document. Also, I didn't have proof of experience for one of my jobs and I explained the same that I am not claiming points for the same.

So, if you have any kind of situation to explain, then only attach a covering letter.

Hope that helps.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
For SSC i guess you can leave it blank or write N/A (because normally we don't have any specialization then)

For HSC just write "Science"

rafayet said:
Dear spicysank,
I need a help from you. Filling the form of background Schedule A in point 7 about education what should i write about field of study. For example should I write Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Elective Mathematics, Bangali,English, for SSC , for HSC Physics, Math,Chemistry so on...

solarisan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
Dears,
I sent my application on Oct-18th and on that date the "checklist" form was not updated in the CIC website, I see today that they have updated this form and labeled as Oct-2014, should I take any action? send them the updated check list?! any impact?

hetal.d610

Oct 17, 2014
GUR2010 said:
Covering letter is only recommended if you have some points to address to CIC. For example, in my application, I attached a covering letter explaining that I don't have BC for my spouse and I am enclosing her matric certificate as an alternate document. Also, I didn't have proof of experience for one of my jobs and I explained the same that I am not claiming points for the same.

So, if you have any kind of situation to explain, then only attach a covering letter.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the prompt response . yes it surely helps.. God Bless..

nplsp

May 25, 2014
I have received PER in first week of September. As of now, my application status is "In Process (with 2nd line indicating 'We have started processing your application on 21 October 2014'). My friend who applied at same time have received the MR about 3 weeks back.
+Could you please clarify why NDVO make MR directly after PER for some cases but for my case its still no any MR received?
+By, when can i expect MR?
+As per FSW 2014 sheet, PER to Processing average days is 45 (which proved valid for me also). But PER to MR is in average 48 days (ie. 3 days later after processing started). But, in my case its more than 10 days i have not received MR. Could anyone has this case and by when i can expect it?

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
priyavig said:
hi seniors,

i just wanted to know what the step by step procedure is after receiving the PER
My VO is New Delhi ... and how long does the process take ( approximately) from now ?
I asked the same question and got the following reply.
Once PER is received, next is MR(Medical Request),PCC Request & RPRF . (Depends on VO the time varies)

If its NDVO - 40 to 60 days from PER. Then there is Passport request from Local Visa office.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
You can speculate nothing with surity.

They are applicants with 2nd line from September waiting for MR.

According to them (NDVO) the processing times depend upon the case complexity. But i just dont understand this. What can be so complex to not follow the queue.

So hopefully you'll get it soon but no-one knows. :'(

Best of luck

nplsp said:
I have received PER in first week of September. As of now, my application status is "In Process (with 2nd line indicating 'We have started processing your application on 21 October 2014'). My friend who applied at same time have received the MR about 3 weeks back.
+Could you please clarify why NDVO make MR directly after PER for some cases but for my case its still no any MR received?
+By, when can i expect MR?
+As per FSW 2014 sheet, PER to Processing average days is 45 (which proved valid for me also). But PER to MR is in average 48 days (ie. 3 days later after processing started). But, in my case its more than 10 days i have not received MR. Could anyone has this case and by when i can expect it?

xerox1

Oct 31, 2014
franixsouq said:
HI seniors
My question , does any one have any knowledge about someone getting rejected because of not mentioning VO.
A friend of mine mentioned wrong VO but his application is not rejected. He got PER few days back.

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
avadutala said:
Hi today I went to the hospital and the doctor allowed my wife to take X-ray. with the protection shield. Everything is done perfectly. Now I will send the docs to NDVO normally and wait for their response.

I am residing in bangkok and the hospitals are Infact very high standard, may be the xray thing is less of the concern compared to their experience.
Oh tats great...

Am in Kuala Lumpur, malaysia here doc's don't do x-rays while pregnant...

So i guess i will have to wait until after delivery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.